• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

Peyton Manning

Threw for another SIX (yeah six!) touchdowns today...he's got 41 already and on pace to throw 55 in one season. Not sure about anyone else but I find this quite amazing. Last week someone here was critizing this offense....
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

i hate playing against him in fantasy football.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
      i hate playing against him in fantasy football.
      I hate playing against any Colt receiver in FFL.

I'm playing against Harrison in one league and Stokley in the other.

Comment

• G. Host
        Banned
        • Jul 2002

I like the fact he is going to take away Marino's record. Marino was all record and not much else in my opinion.

Comment

• Marino13Phins
          Put your banana between these melons and make a fruit salad
          • Oct 2003

Originally posted by G. Host
          I like the fact he is going to take away Marino's record. Marino was all record and not much else in my opinion.
          What points do you have to back that? If you have tons of records you must be a good player.

Comment

• BAM
            • Sep 2003

I started Stokely today.

Comment

• Typ0
              honey pie
              • Jul 2002

Did I mention I have manning on one of my fantasy teams

Comment

• Iehoshua
                • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Typ0
                Did I mention I have manning on one of my fantasy teams
                So did I.

Comment

• Marino13Phins
                  • Oct 2003

I don't

Comment

• tampabay25690
                    • Feb 2004

And you know what we havent mentioned Peyton is a classy guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    GO Gators!!!!!!
                    GO GATORS!!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                      • May 2003

Originally posted by tampabay25690
                      And you know what we havent mentioned Peyton is a classy guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      As is Dungy. Peyton might have thrown for 10 yesterday if he hadn't taken him out in the 3rd quarter.
                      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ticatfan
                        The Meathead of Muslims!
                        • Jul 2002

I guess that little speech ,by the ''idiot kicker'' got some fire going underneath him.
                        Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
                        Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• Marino13Phins
                          • Oct 2003

Manning would never be able to put up these numbers in the CFL.

Comment

• finsrclowns
                            • Apr 2004

Manning is an incredible QB. He also has a great RB, a great OL and the top WR group in the league.

There is no doubt in my mind Reggie Wayne is a better receiver right now than Eric Moulds, and Harrison is a top 5 receiver. And Stokely is the best 3rd receiver in football.

Manning delivers the ball consistently accurately and on time. But did you notice he went through 3 quarters of football yesterday without being touched, never mind being sacked? Did you notice that most of his passes were to guys standing alone in wheat fields? It is an amazing package.
                            finsrclowns

Comment

• The King
                              Without me it's just Awe so
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by finsrclowns
                              Manning is an incredible QB. He also has a great RB, a great OL and the top WR group in the league.

There is no doubt in my mind Reggie Wayne is a better receiver right now than Eric Moulds, and Harrison is a top 5 receiver. And Stokely is the best 3rd receiver in football.

Manning delivers the ball consistently accurately and on time. But did you notice he went through 3 quarters of football yesterday without being touched, never mind being sacked? Did you notice that most of his passes were to guys standing alone in wheat fields? It is an amazing package.
                              Thats all true.... I may take heat for this but I bet Bledsoe would beat Marinos record in that offense. And I still Think Drews arm is better than Peytons
                              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                              It was all
                              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

Working...
                              X