PDA

View Full Version : positives for next year

losman2evans
11-17-2002, 10:20 PM
hollis looked good again-re-sign him
henry-no fumbles- ran hard and caught some nice passes ala thurman

moulds , price, reed, centers, remiersma, moore all caught passes well and look great for next year- re-sign price- get jay to take a paycut

offensive line getting better- still have a ways to go, but improving

defensively- williams, winfield played well. we will upgrade our defense radically next year. clements allowed one big play but is a definate keeper

special teams playing much better

AG75
11-17-2002, 10:36 PM
My hopes for next year were always much higher than this year. I do think come next year the Bills will be a force to reckon with, I truly feel that.

However, the refs have taken almost any joy I have of watching games anymore, especially Bills games. I am not completely blaming them for todays loss, there was some major stupidity today on Buffalo, but MY GOD, I literally come to expect the gazillion calls on us every week. It is to the point where every week the people I watch the game with high five when we get through a play w/out the damn flag. Maybe it's womens intuition, but on almost every "good" play the Bills have week after week I don't cheer, because I know the flag marker will go down right after. It angers me when I see so much blatant holding on our opponents and it is never called, but when a Bill so much as brushes a players jersey with his finger the flag goes down. Im so sick of it, and come to expect it therefore do not even feel like bothering to watch the games.

Im angry about the play calling on the Bills part today, I will not deny that. Im frustrated that our D held the Chiefs until the time it really counted, but even with poor decisions on our part or blown plays we would have(imho) won had we not gotten that B.S. interference call or had a penalty been called on the guy who interered with Moulds.

I can be pretty pessimistic, but I do not believe we are out of anything yet. I think a win in NY can out us right back in the race. In my heart I do not think we will win, but if we do then I think we can think "playoffs". Hopefully Buffalo will learn from their idiotic mistakes, but im counting on tons of penalties next week because that is always a given imho.

WCoastFin
11-18-2002, 11:27 AM
another positive for next year....no 1st rd. pick....oh wait, thats only a positive for me :D ...its a shame youll hand a good 1st rd pick thats about at #16 to the Patriots....now, they will get better....without D.Bledsoe.