PDA

View Full Version : Hold Rice without a catch!!

carybillsfan
11-27-2004, 06:24 PM
I'd love to see the "great" Jerry Rice be held without a catch again tomorrow. It's time to retire old man!

Armpalm Ali Musch
11-27-2004, 07:14 PM
Ya, the opprotunity to do it twice in one season is just awesome. It would go down in the books somewhere.

generalmills
11-27-2004, 10:29 PM
I can't stand Jerry Rice.... I mean the guy could have retired with some class and with the 49's(been a niner for life) but instead he decided to go the route of Evander Holyfield and sadly many others and shown how washed up such a great player can get.... and the ignorance and classlessness of him to take the #80 from a retired wall fo fame member... It was disgusting!! :fury:

The Predator
11-27-2004, 10:30 PM
That Would Be Awesome!!!

GO BILLS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>04

DaBills
11-27-2004, 10:32 PM
He may have lost a step and not draw double teams anymore, but I am afraid if McGhee is lined up on him, Rice will juke the **** out of him and school him big time. McGhee has been beat by far less talented dudes this year.

generalmills
11-27-2004, 11:30 PM
its so frustrating that just when Milloy gets back into the line up and begins to make a difference that Vincent is still not in the line up... just our luck eh?? I mean the injury did not look that bad, i just want to see what this team can do with their major free agent accusitions in the line up... I dont know if we would all be on TD as much if both of them were in the line up and could have possibly prevented the losing skid at the beginning of the year(atleast the Jacksonville game!) :cry:

Jan Reimers
11-28-2004, 07:28 AM
Some men, like Jim Brown, retire with class and dignity while they are still on top.

Others, like Jerry Rice, have to hang on until they are an embarrassment to the league, their team and themselves.

Rice will probably have to be released, or ignored, by every team in the league before he goes away. And he won't exit gracefully.