PDA

View Full Version : Can we still make playoffs?

DaBills
11-27-2004, 10:27 PM
I would think if we can win out the rest of the way (BIG IF), and go 10-6 we can get a wild card. But has anyone done the math and know if we would still have a shot if we lose tomorrow and end up 9-7?

(I gotta' think if we do lose tomorrow that we wouldn't do well on the road in the playoffs anyway, something a wild card team would have to do.)

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:pray:

generalmills
11-27-2004, 11:35 PM
a win this week could be the start of something good... the team needs to grow up and win tomorrow to have any shot at the post-season at all... the next 2 atleast are very winnable... and San Fran on the road does not scare me at all... not only would a win go along way for this years team but also for the young guys that will be around for years to come... winning a road game while in desperation time would be huge!!!
If their is an ounce of champion on this team we will have to see it tomorrow with our backs to the wall!!!!

clumping platelets
11-27-2004, 11:57 PM
I was working on this Friday

Yes, but we need to run the table AND get a lot of help :(

rtconner
11-28-2004, 12:47 AM
yeah even if we run the table it's going to take a miracle for us to make it.
9-7 we dont stand a chance. its not happening with the afc the way it is this year.

NapalmDeath
11-28-2004, 02:41 AM
I was working on this Friday

Yes, but we need to run the table AND get a lot of help :(

DING DING

Give this man a prize!

There is no way whatsoever the Bills can make the playoffs without help. And they must run the table.

:pray:

clumping platelets
11-28-2004, 02:49 AM
The problem is our AFC conference record. We also lost to 2 teams we are in direct competition with for WC spots: Jax & Balt

G. Host
11-28-2004, 08:24 AM
I would think if we can win out the rest of the way (BIG IF), and go 10-6 we can get a wild card. But has anyone done the math and know if we would still have a shot if we lose tomorrow and end up 9-7?

Yes we would have a shot - if we were moved to the NFC, the weak conference. If this was a AFC game I'd think our chances this week were weak but I think Seattle padded their stats.

FTG
11-28-2004, 09:07 AM
Lets just get to 8-8. After our start and road problems that would give me reason for optimism next season.

DaBills
11-28-2004, 10:49 AM
"Lets just get to 8-8. After our start and road problems that would give me reason for optimism next season."

Well, if we got to 8-8, atleast MM would have done better than Greg Williams in his frist year.

generalmills
11-28-2004, 11:12 AM
if you would have said that the bills will be 8-8 at the end of the season after the first 4 games I would have taken it in a second... but its game day!!!!... and if some how they can pull this one off... the path to the playoffs gets that much easier...I just cant stop thinking "what if they win today?"...lets hope and pray and hope and pray and maybe we will all be that much more interested in the playoff picture and the AFC standing by 8pm (eastern) tonight!
:dance: GO BILLS@!!! :dance:

Forward_Lateral
11-28-2004, 07:43 PM
IF we win out, and don't make the playoffs, would you guys still be happy? I would be happy with 10 wins, I'd be happIER with playoffs, but it's hard to get too upset with a 10 win season.