• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Cynical
    Maybe?
    • Oct 2003

Why in the world...

...is Drew still in there.

This really is the most frustrating thing to watch. I called it just before he has thrown every INT.

DREW CANNOT PLAY ON THE ROAD.

Why doesn't MM see this after THREE INTs?????
  • Bills 4 life
    • Oct 2004

RELAX BUDDY..THEY ARE WINNING
    "No one circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills"

Buffalo Bills fans- "We're all we got"

Comment

• FTG
      • Aug 2004

all 3 were really boneheaded throws.
      Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
        Maybe?
        • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Bills 4 life
        RELAX BUDDY..THEY ARE WINNING
        Yes, they are winning in spite of Drew.

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
          Hall of Fame Zoner
          • Sep 2003

Drew has moved ball regardless. regardless of 3 turnovers. so ya he hasnt been great but, he's done ok moving ball and we are winning

Comment

• FTG
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
            Drew has moved ball regardless. regardless of 3 turnovers. so ya he hasnt been great but, he's done ok moving ball and we are winning
            he definatley deserves a share of the credit for us moving the ball today but he deserves ALL the blame on the ints. Even the Drewlovers can't blame recievers or OL on any of them.

Comment

• Drewpac
              • Jul 2002

I'm a Drew hater but I like the fact that he's thrown for some yardage today. He still sucks though.

Comment

• Ed
                Dude
                • Sep 2002

The INT's were definititley Drews fault, but come on. You gotta give him credit for coming up huge on 3rd downs which has been a serious problem for us, and for still moving the offense and making plays despite our running game getting totally shut down until late.

BTW, that fake QB sneak was AWESOME!

Comment

• Ebenezer
                  Give me a minute...
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FTG
                  he definatley deserves a share of the credit for us moving the ball today but he deserves ALL the blame on the ints. Even the Drewlovers can't blame recievers or OL on any of them.
                  yup, all 3 were his fault....he still did some very good things and they won....I would rather see this than Losman learning on the job.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• FTG
                    • Aug 2004

I agree. He made some great throws today and looked confident for the first time on the road all season. I give him credit. Those 3 throws just bother me though. I can even semi overlook the first one because they brought the blitz and he had to throw before he was totally ready(although a lot of QB's would have made that play to an open TE)

It's the other 2 that I don't get. He had plenty of time and just threw into coverage instead of just throwing the ball away. He should know better

Comment

• Ebenezer
                      Give me a minute...
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FTG
                      I agree. He made some great throws today and looked confident for the first time on the road all season. I give him credit. Those 3 throws just bother me though. I can even semi overlook the first one because they brought the blitz and he had to throw before he was totally ready(although a lot of QB's would have made that play to an open TE)

It's the other 2 that I don't get. He had plenty of time and just threw into coverage instead of just throwing the ball away. He should know better
                      Seattle has some outstanding defensive backs....let's see what happens the rest of the way...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                        Give me a minute...
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FTG

on the 1st and 3rd ints he overthrow guys wide open...bad passes, period.

Comment

• FTG
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                          on the 1st and 3rd ints he overthrow guys wide open...bad passes, period.
                          and on the second one Tasker pointed out that if he would have thrown the ball out to the right instead of strait downfield Evans may have been able to run under it for a TD.

That all being said.................he bounced back from his mistakes instead of going into the tank like he usually does. I'll give him his due and hope he can keep it up minus the ints.

Comment

• The_Philster
                            • Jul 2002

The pick into the endzone was a dumb throw...I was watching Shelton the whole way and he had a much better shot at coming down with the ball.
                            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Ebenezer
                              Give me a minute...
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FTG
                              and on the second one Tasker pointed out that if he would have thrown the ball out to the right instead of strait downfield Evans may have been able to run under it for a TD.

That all being said.................he bounced back from his mistakes instead of going into the tank like he usually does. I'll give him his due and hope he can keep it up minus the ints.
                              on the radio this morning, Paul Hamilton said that Evans may have run the route incorrectly. It was a timing pattern and he was supposed to be down the hashmarks faster than that but cut in too far off the line....who knows?

Comment

Working...
                              X