PDA

View Full Version : IS 9-7 POSSIBLE?

Bills 4 life
11-28-2004, 05:28 PM
IF WE BEAT THE SEAHAWK, AND IT LOOKS THAT WAY, OUR SCHEDULE IS VERY FAVORABLE.
MIAMI 6-6
CLEVELAND 7-6
CINCINNATI 8-6
SAN FRANCISCO 9-6
PITTSBURGH (THEY MIGHT HAVE NOTHING TO PLAY FOR)

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK....

FTG
11-28-2004, 05:33 PM
It's possible but not if Bledsoe keeps throwing 3 boneheaded ints a game. Today is a rare occasion. Usually when you make those kinds of mistakes you lose.

Mr. Cynical
11-28-2004, 05:34 PM
It's possible but not if Bledsoe keeps throwing 3 boneheaded ints a game. Today is a rare occasion. Usually when you make those kinds of mistakes you lose.
Exactly.

DaBills
11-28-2004, 06:45 PM
"It's possible but not if Bledsoe keeps throwing 3 boneheaded ints a game."

My first thought when I saw the title of this thread. Pittsburgh definitely will make you pay if you give them 3 INTs.

And scarier though, was how much protection he had on those INTs. Oh, I forgot, it was the WRs fault for running the wrong route, dropping the ball, yatta, yatta...

:funny:

Mad Bomber
11-28-2004, 06:56 PM
An encouraging thing about today was how we threw the ball down the field. On the road, Drew just needs to throw fewer passes to players not wearing Bills unis.

If our D keeps playing like they have the last 2 games, especially against the run, we'll be tough to beat.

I think 9-7 is possible! :gobills:

Drive 4 Five
11-28-2004, 06:57 PM

Hardly a surprise. Even in victory, Bledsoe mars this team with his ineptitude. I believe we will lose to the Bengals & the Steelers...maybe even the Browns. 9-7 isn't impossible, but 7-9 is more likely. Man I hate Bledsoe. He is like a nagging illness that will not go away.

juice
11-28-2004, 07:37 PM
Hardly a surprise. Even in victory, Bledsoe mars this team with his ineptitude. I believe we will lose to the Bengals & the Steelers...maybe even the Browns. 9-7 isn't impossible, but 7-9 is more likely. Man I hate Bledsoe. He is like a nagging illness that will not go away.How do you see us losing to the Steelers and the Bengals?