PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore's momentum stifled

mybills
11-28-2004, 07:20 PM
I lost count of the NE zebra calls going pro NE. Cripe, I think there were 2-3 delay of games that Brady was never called on..thus getting them a first down each and every time, leading to a T.D. or a Vinateri..
Didn't anyone else see that?
What a crapilly officiated game that was..AS USUAL. :rolleyes:

Talk about getting mud slinged in your face!

Mad Bomber
11-28-2004, 07:31 PM
I lost count of the NE zebra calls going pro NE. Cripe, I think there were 2-3 delay of games that Brady was never called on..thus getting them a first down each and every time, leading to a T.D. or a Vinateri..
What a crapilly officiated game that was..AS USUAL. :roleyes:

Does it surprise you that the Brady Bunch made a lot of pro-NE calls?

...see avatar....

mybills
11-28-2004, 07:36 PM
****** LUCKY LOSERS! :rofl:

Damn those NE Vinateri's! :snicker:

TigerJ
11-28-2004, 07:38 PM
Didn't watch. Baltimore is one of three teams that stand between Buffalo and a wild card spot. Mathematically there are actually four teams in the way, but Jacksonville is now only one game plus a tie breaker in front of Buffalo. Losing to NE leaves Baltimore two games ahead. No, I don't think Buffalo's going to make it , but as long as they are alilve, I have to root against those teams that stand in the way.

mybills
11-28-2004, 07:40 PM
poor TigerJ..:pet: you think there's still hope

Ickybaluky
11-28-2004, 08:12 PM
What a crapilly officiated game that was..AS USUAL. :rolleyes:

Yeah, the refs were responsible for at least 23 of the Pats 24 points and 115 of Dillon's 123 rushing yards. The Ravens only scored a FG, but would have had 30 if not for bad calls.

Sure, there were 10 penalties called on the Patriots, but that was just cover so the really big calls could go against the Ravens.

I mean, the Pats outgained the Ravens in yardage 314 to 124, ran 72 plays to the Ravens 59 and had an 11 minute advantage in time-of-possession, but the numbers would have been reversed if not for the refs.

Sure, the Pats didn't turn the ball over while the Ravens did twice, but the refs missed obvious penalties on those two turnovers.

I mean, the refs have managed to get the Pats wins in 25 of their last 26 games, but as a Pats fan I'm just mad they didn't do the job against Pittsburgh.

mybills
11-28-2004, 09:04 PM
:rolleyes: Of course you wouldn't agree. :rofl:
I'm convinced that you cannot be unbiased when it comes to that 3rd color..silver!

:shakeno:

Ickybaluky
11-29-2004, 07:22 AM
I'm convinced that you cannot be unbiased when it comes to that 3rd color..silver!

:shakeno:

Right, and your so unbiased. Every week I come here you post about how the Pats got lucky or the refs gave them the game. Do you even like the Bills? You seem to have a Patriots fixation.

The King
11-29-2004, 07:27 AM
A couple of notes on the Pats game... Did you guys see that facemask???? HOLY COWBALLS i thought that dudes head was going to come clean off.

The conditions in yesterdays game were terrible. The wind wasnt crazy but it was definetly enough to effect your passes. I had a game yesterday morning before it started raining buckets and we had to revert to the running game because the wind was just swallowing our passes. Actually we ended up winning on and INT (by yours truely) because the other team did adjust to the weather.

Kudos to the pats for doing what we needed them to do in crappy weather.

Dozerdog
11-29-2004, 07:29 AM
Yeah, the refs were responsible for at least 23 of the Pats 24 points and 115 of Dillon's 123 rushing yards. The Ravens only scored a FG, but would have had 30 if not for bad calls.

Sure, there were 10 penalties called on the Patriots, but that was just cover so the really big calls could go against the Ravens.

I mean, the Pats outgained the Ravens in yardage 314 to 124, ran 72 plays to the Ravens 59 and had an 11 minute advantage in time-of-possession, but the numbers would have been reversed if not for the refs.

Sure, the Pats didn't turn the ball over while the Ravens did twice, but the refs missed obvious penalties on those two turnovers.

I mean, the refs have managed to get the Pats wins in 25 of their last 26 games, but as a Pats fan I'm just mad they didn't do the job against Pittsburgh.

More sour grapes from mybills. :shakeno:

I don't see her complaining about a bunch of generous calls the Bills actually got yesterday. If the refs gave them a call that decided the game- go ahead and piss & moan. The Pats outplayed and overmatched an awful Raven offense.

Dozerdog
11-29-2004, 07:30 AM
Right, and your so unbiased. Every week I come here you post about how the Pats got lucky or the refs gave them the game. Do you even like the Bills? You seem to have a Patriots fixation.

I think it has more to do with how man TV's are set to the Pats game vs the Bills game at the local dive.

FlyingElvis
11-29-2004, 09:54 AM
I think it has more to do with how man TV's are set to the Pats game vs the Bills game at the local dive.
Love that dog avatar. lol

Pats kicked the crap out of the Ravens. I love it when the refs dress up like Tedy Bruschi and cause turnovers. Or like Corey Dillon and stiff arm their way to first downs.

Whatever. It was nice seeing the trash talking and dancing after every tackle Ravens defense get slapped around.

Looks like the Bills are getting their ***** together. Congrats. Another win by an AFC team over a pretender from the NFC.

Dozerdog
11-29-2004, 09:56 AM
Love that dog avatar. lol

Pats kicked the crap out of the Ravens. I love it when the refs dress up like Tedy Bruschi and cause turnovers. Or like Corey Dillon and stiff arm their way to first downs.

Whatever. It was nice seeing the trash talking and dancing after every tackle Ravens defense get slapped around.

Looks like the Bills are getting their ***** together. Congrats. Another win by an AFC team over a pretender from the NFC.
Just keep beating the rest of the AFC- we need to gain ground on a WC spot- a long shot but still possible

Ickybaluky
11-30-2004, 06:36 AM

FYI...

The Patriots have been called for 81 penalties this season, 12th most in the NFL.

The Bills have been called for 82 penalties this season (that is one more than the Patriots, if you are math-challenged).

But, hey, don't let the facts get in the way of your "unbiased" analysis.

chernobylwraiths
11-30-2004, 06:43 AM
FYI...

The Patriots have been called for 81 penalties this season, 12th most in the NFL.

The Bills have been called for 82 penalties this season (that is one more than the Patriots, if you are math-challenged).

But, hey, don't let the facts get in the way of your "unbiased" analysis.

NE is just a bunch of cheaters who have the refs in their back pockets. :D

finsrclowns
11-30-2004, 07:57 AM
It was the refs. It wasn't that the Ravens had 24 yards (count 'em) of offense in the 2nd half, 21 on a meaningless final "drive". The only reason the Ravens got the one field goal they did get in the first half was Dillon lost his mind and stepped out of bounds at the end of the first half, giving the Ravens another possession. :crazy: