Anyone else love the fact that Mularkey has balls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Seriously, I watched quite a few plays today where I was like WTF...how did they do that? 2 reverses in one game. One of them got called back with a penalty, so he tried it again. Then the part where Buffalo decides to do an onside kick for the opening kickoff of the 2nd half, it worked beautifully and Rian Lindell recovers his own kick! Then the part where they ran on field to kick a 48-yard field goal...they took a timeout right as Lindell wasl lining up to kick, he made it. 3 points on the board...nah, not good enough...Buffalo decides to go for it and did a freaking FAKE QB sneak where Bledsoe tossed it to McGahee and Willis took it 30 yards into the end zone for the touchdown! Man, what an exciting game!
  • BuffaloJayhawk
    • Aug 2004

if he doesn't then he has some explaining to do.
    http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloJayhawk
      if he doesn't then he has some explaining to do.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

it was encouraging, as long has he knows when to use those trick plays. In this game, he used them to perfection (and he has done the same thing at other times this season).

My only concern is that he picks his time, place and team to use them. Reverses in the NFL seem to be either 6 yard losses or 15 yard gains- as long as they don't kill momentum or knock us out of Lindells 42 yard FG range, I'm all for the balls-out plays.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
          Seriously, I watched quite a few plays today where I was like WTF...how did they do that? 2 reverses in one game. One of them got called back with a penalty, so he tried it again. Then the part where Buffalo decides to do an onside kick for the opening kickoff of the 2nd half, it worked beautifully and Rian Lindell recovers his own kick! Then the part where they ran on field to kick a 48-yard field goal...they took a timeout right as Lindell wasl lining up to kick, he made it. 3 points on the board...nah, not good enough...Buffalo decides to go for it and did a freaking FAKE QB sneak where Bledsoe tossed it to McGahee and Willis took it 30 yards into the end zone for the touchdown! Man, what an exciting game!
          I've said it before...NE does funky things and they win and BB is a genius...when things work people look great....

that being said, I loved the plays.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
            I've said it before...NE does funky things and they win and BB is a genius...when things work people look great....

that being said, I loved the plays.
            So did I.

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

oh yeah, I should add that the onside kick was brilliant. But he shouldn't try it again for at least 3 games- teams are going to be prepared for it now.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• FTG
                • Aug 2004

Keep your gay thoughts about MM's balls to yourself please
                Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
                  • Aug 2004

someone had to say it.

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

someone had to say it.
                    True.
                    Last edited by Michael82; 11-28-2004, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FTG
                      Keep your gay thoughts about MM's balls to yourself please
                      :stfu:

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                        oh yeah, I should add that the onside kick was brilliant. But he shouldn't try it again for at least 3 games- teams are going to be prepared for it now.
                        I agree. You know that April has been holding that one for a while. It's one that you can only do once in a while. But it worked to PERFECTION!

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
                          • Aug 2004

True.
                          that's about the bloody gayest post in Message board history.

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

that's about the bloody gayest post in Message board history.
                            Yeah, I know.

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                              it was encouraging, as long has he knows when to use those trick plays. In this game, he used them to perfection (and he has done the same thing at other times this season).

My only concern is that he picks his time, place and team to use them. Reverses in the NFL seem to be either 6 yard losses or 15 yard gains- as long as they don't kill momentum or knock us out of Lindells 42 yard FG range, I'm all for the balls-out plays.
                              I agree. I do enjoy seeing the trick plays, but only when they work. It seems like over the last few weeks, the trick plays have worked, because Mularkey is using them at the right time and doing the right play. I hope they keep working, but when they don't...you know people will be on his case.

Comment

Working...
                              X