PDA

View Full Version : Even if the Bills don't make the playoffs,

Jeff1220
11-28-2004, 08:37 PM
finish 2nd in the AFCE to the Pats. I would be ecstatic if the miracle that is a playoff birth happens. However, I would be completely happy if the Bills pull ahead of the Jets over the next few weeks to get a 2nd in the AFC East. That would be sweet.

With the schedule they have left, I'll be satisfied with 8-8 or better.

Ebenezer
11-28-2004, 08:43 PM
finish 2nd in the AFCE to the Pats. I would be ecstatic if the miracle that is a playoff birth happens. However, I would be completely happy if the Bills pull ahead of the Jets over the next few weeks to get a 2nd in the AFC East. That would be sweet.

this is working out well...the team is learning to win...DB is getting some confidence back...things are not that bad right now....it will make JPs transition easier.

FTG
11-28-2004, 08:56 PM

With Miami, SF and Cleveland left I will be very disapointed if they can't get to 8-8. A win in Cinci is very possible too. At least Pittsburg is at home. I think that will be a close game even if Pitt has something to play for

helmetguy
11-28-2004, 09:49 PM
I usually dn't like to look too far ahead; particularly after how the past few seasons have played out. However, based on what I saw today, we still have a legitimate shot at running the table t 10-6. Both Cincy and Cleveland-in spite of the points orgy-for the most part stink. To them "defense" is what you put up around "dehouse" to keep the dogs from crapping in your yard. Miami is, well, Miami. SF LOST to Miami. Pittsburgh has a great defense, but there's really nothing special about Roethlisberger (sp?) and the offense. If Buffalo continues to grow under Mularkey and Co., the Steelers could be taken in ur yard.

Tatonka
11-29-2004, 12:23 AM
the biggest consolation will be that we gave up a low pick for JP.. and people will quit *****ing about that.

clumping platelets
11-29-2004, 12:25 AM
The 1st rd pick we gave to Dallas will not likely be top 10 :phew:

Kenny
11-29-2004, 12:31 AM
Personally, I dont think we've got a chance for the playoffs (but I guess anything's possible).

That being said, I'd just be happy with an 8-8 season. It would be a huge improvement over last year (especially the improvment in our OLine... credit McNally for that), and give us great momentum for next year. We end up giving Dallas a pick somwhere around #15, and guys like Evans, Losman (hopfully), and especially McGahee (looking at how Edge is playing now is just making me even more excited at how Willis will look NEXT season) will have a good number of games of experience.

But as other's have said, looking at our schedule, if we dont finish at least at 9-7 or better, I'll be a little dissapointed.

Iehoshua
11-29-2004, 12:35 AM
The 1st rd pick we gave to Dallas will not likely be top 10 :phew:

Yeah glad the Cowboy Clown Fan that I work with won't be chuckling and wearing that s-eating grin when he sees me, saying "Durrhhh Huh-huh-huh, weyuhre gonna gettuh grait pick from Buffalo, duhhuh-huh-huh."