Willis-Nuff Said
Bledsoe-good day but work on your depth perception
Evans-Break out Game
Moulds-Nice rebound game
Baker-Huge Goaline play
McGee-Nice pick
Mularkey-Good playcalling-FINALLY!
Denney-Sack and Fumble nice!
Losman-Showed ability to move pocket and lofted a beauty to Euhus for 17 yards, congrats on 1st completion

Goats:
Moorman-ONLY 36 YARDS!!!!

Had to pick atleast one

OpIv37
11-28-2004, 10:01 PM
Game balls
Willis
O-line- only allowed one sack and helped Willis out
Drew- didn't panic after the 3 INTs, great play on the fake QB sneak (needs to get that number down)
Bobby April- ST came to play yet again
Mularkey- some gutsy calls, had the team ready
Spikes
McGee
Clements
well, pretty much the entire D

Goats-
I can't really think of any. No stupid penalties, no blown pass coverage, no dropped balls...
I'll give the concept of Prevent D a goat. I played Buffalo's D in my fantasy league and that garbage-time TD is gonna hurt.

Dozerdog
11-28-2004, 10:08 PM
Bledsoe is a tough one.....

Everyone *****es (rightfully) when he is timid, holds the ball to long, gets sacked, is not aggressive down field.

Today he was very aggressive, but it leads to mistakes. we would like a happy medium.

DraftBoy
11-28-2004, 10:16 PM
Game balls
Willis
O-line- only allowed one sack and helped Willis out
Drew- didn't panic after the 3 INTs, great play on the fake QB sneak (needs to get that number down)
Bobby April- ST came to play yet again
Mularkey- some gutsy calls, had the team ready
Spikes
McGee
Clements
well, pretty much the entire D

Goats-
I can't really think of any. No stupid penalties, no blown pass coverage, no dropped balls...
I'll give the concept of Prevent D a goat. I played Buffalo's D in my fantasy league and that garbage-time TD is gonna hurt.

2 comments:
1. Why did you give Clements a game ball?
2. I completely concur about the prevent D concept, what the hell is that bs?

juice
11-28-2004, 10:18 PM
2 comments:
2. I completely concur about the prevent D concept, what the hell is that bs?Clements was in on some good hits.. Who said he couldn't tackle anyway?

DraftBoy
11-28-2004, 10:26 PM
Clements was in on some good hits.. Who said he couldn't tackle anyway?

I did and still do a hit, is not a tackle, when you get stiff armed by a qb then you cant tackle, who was it again who said Reese was our best option at FS??

PUCKER
11-28-2004, 10:27 PM
Balls:

Willis
Spikes
McGee
ST
Bobby April
Evans
Moulds
Losman

Goats:

Im not too worried about this right now.

juice
11-28-2004, 10:32 PM
I did and still do a hit, is not a tackle, when you get stiff armed by a qb then you cant tackle, who was it again who said Reese was our best option at FS??I said Reese was a better option than Coy Wire.. You were one of those Coy Boys, Great Call.

Kenny
11-28-2004, 11:13 PM
Gameballs:
Hurricane Willis (no explanation needed)
Evans
Moulds
Entire O-Line
Entire Coaching staff
TKO

Goats:
no one really

Left DB out of the lists. He played pretty good, but still threw 3ints (which would of cost us the game if we played a good team).

DraftBoy
11-28-2004, 11:13 PM
I said Reese was a better option than Coy Wire.. You were one of those Coy Boys, Great Call.

Really??? Think again, I was the one in agreement with you about how Coy Wire was a bad idea, go review your posts

juice
11-28-2004, 11:21 PM
Nate had six solos, he is the most complete corner we have.. a true lockdown CB that teams gameplan away from.

DraftBoy
11-28-2004, 11:23 PM
Nate had six solos, he is the most complete corner we have.

thats truly a sad thing to think about..... :scared:

The Predator
11-29-2004, 01:01 AM
30+ Points For the 2nd Week In A Row.

All Balls!!! No Goats!!!

GO BILLS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>04

OpIv37
11-29-2004, 08:07 AM
2 comments:
2. I completely concur about the prevent D concept, what the hell is that bs?

Clements had some great tackles, including an excellent solo tackle on a swing pass to an RB. I also seem to recall him defending a few passes at crucial points in the game, and he definitely took one for the team when he got nailed on that fair catch.

As far as the Prevent D- I don't think any of the players deserve a goat for this game, so I was "thinking outside the box".

chernobylwraiths
11-29-2004, 08:38 AM
I like the lists. DB doesn't deserve a game ball, but I think he did have some really good throws out there in addition to the three poor ones.

One thing though. I saw Losman on two lists. He really didn't do anything but get his feet wet. I liked the roll out play to Euhus too, but it doesn't deserve a game ball.