PDA

View Full Version : How big is this weekend? HUGE!!!!

Dozerdog
11-29-2004, 08:45 AM
Just from a team perception perspective....

If we get to 6-6, we are no longer losers. This team will respond to it. Big Mo is on our side!!!

I can see reeling off 3-4 more in a row easilly! 9-7 is a big possibility. No playoffs- but a solid base to build on.

clumping platelets
11-29-2004, 08:55 AM
Just from a team perception perspective....

If we get to 6-6, we are no longer losers. This team will respond to it. Big Mo is on our side!!!

I can see reeling off 3-4 more in a row easilly! 9-7 is a big possibility. No playoffs- but a solid base to build on.

:hi5:

I agree 100%

:flowers:

SABURZFAN
11-29-2004, 09:10 AM
we look like a totally different football team compared to the first month of the season.

Ebenezer
11-29-2004, 09:20 AM
:hi5:

I agree 100%

:flowers:
:eek: We agree....that is why it was important to leave Drew in their...get the rest of the team to learn to win and make the transition to JP easier.

alohabillsfan
11-29-2004, 09:35 AM
Its just nice to see us beating the teams we should beat and beating them soundly! The Offense is now complementing the defense!

Pride
11-29-2004, 09:37 AM
:eek: We agree....that is why it was important to leave Drew in their...get the rest of the team to learn to win and make the transition to JP easier.
I said the exact same thing to my dad yesterday...

I told him that it is more important for this team to build chemistry, and learn how to win, than it is for JP to get practice. Let JP start off with the team in 2 a days next year.. play in all 4 preseason games, then start the season off.

Dont screw him and the team up now.

Michael82
11-29-2004, 10:04 AM
I said the exact same thing to my dad yesterday...

I told him that it is more important for this team to build chemistry, and learn how to win, than it is for JP to get practice. Let JP start off with the team in 2 a days next year.. play in all 4 preseason games, then start the season off.

Dont screw him and the team up now.
Good post. :bf1:

G. Host
11-29-2004, 10:04 AM
How important was that extra week of practice Mularchy passed up as new head coach now? I think it was his "former player" side thinking not his "head coach" side thinking when he made that decision. A little more practice and we might have won one of the squeakers.

Good coaching job for a rookie head coach but you sometimes have to wonder. I do hope we get to at least 9-6 so he can have a winning season as first time head coach. How many head coaches inherit losing teams and win first year?