Could the Bills trade Bledsoe at the end of the year...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Could the Bills trade Bledsoe at the end of the year...

Clump would have to break down the bonuses but it almost looks like if the Bills were to trade DB before 3/1 it would cost them the same as keeping him in 2005...if he continues to play well (especially on the road) he would be worth something, especially looking at teams that could use help at QB...

now, would anybody bite and what would you get for him.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • chernobylwraiths
    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer
    Clump would have to break down the bonuses but it almost looks like if the Bills were to trade DB before 3/1 it would cost them the same as keeping him in 2005...if he continues to play well (especially on the road) he would be worth something, especially looking at teams that could use help at QB...

Bledsoe and Henry for our first back from Dallas.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
      • Jan 2003

Realisticly, I would trade him for anything higher than a third and if it is not possible then dump him post June 1st if he doesn't lower his salary.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

I hear NE would take him back in exchange for their towel boy and a bag of practice footballs.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Dozerdog
          In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

Who would give up anything for this guy?

Not being a negative nancy here, but Drew Brees is available for nothing. So will a number of salary cap cuts. Tommy Maddox will come cheaper to a bidder.

I don't see it. I see Bledsoe as a backup for 1 year before I see anyone trying to deal for him

Comment

• clumping platelets

Comment

• juice
              • Aug 2003

I think Parcells might Bite, He would max-protect Bledsoe and Whitten is a good Recieving option at TE for the Cowboys.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
                Realisticly, I would trade him for anything higher than a third and if it is not possible then dump him post June 1st if he doesn't lower his salary.
                If he is here on 3/1 and gets a roster bonus then it would not be cost-efficient to cut him; even after 6/1.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

would we want to trade him? Losman needs a veteran to help him develop, and if Bledsoe left we'd be struggling to find a competent backup in case Losman struggles or gets injured.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by clumping platelets
                    oh my god we made you speechless, damn we're good.
                    http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

Working...
                    X