PDA

View Full Version : Best rollout ever!

Tatonka
11-29-2004, 10:28 AM
jp.. in the 4th quarter.. best rollout and pass i have ever seen.

he is going to be a hall of famer!

:dance:

Michael82
11-29-2004, 10:31 AM
jp.. in the 4th quarter.. best rollout and pass i have ever seen.

he is going to be a hall of famer!

:dance:
I was impressed with that one play he did. He also did a good job handing off the ball. He handed the ball off better than any other Quarterback I have ever seen...even Kelly. :gag: :snicker:

bills_phan
11-29-2004, 10:32 AM
HOF, seriously? It was wobbly, but good. "The Catch" was actually the best rollout pass ever.

I must be missing your sarcasm...

Tatonka
11-29-2004, 10:34 AM
HOF, seriously? It was wobbly, but good. "The Catch" was actually the best rollout pass ever.

your obviously not a real bills fan.. find another team!

:rolleyes:

:snicker:

RedEyE
11-29-2004, 10:35 AM
He idolizes Favre. If he has half of Favre's play making abilities then he's money.

Tatonka
11-29-2004, 10:35 AM

ya think?

:biggrin:

Tatonka
11-29-2004, 10:36 AM
He idolizes Favre. If he has half of Favre's play making abilities then he's money.

if he can just be good enough to hold favre's cup, i will be happy..

that would be an improvement over our current situation..

sarcasm aside.. i was genuinely happy to see him get in the game yesterday and complete a pass..

i have already forgotten about his NE game antics.

:D

bills_phan
11-29-2004, 10:39 AM
Bledsoe looked confident yesterday. The line play has really improved and you can see a real difference in Drew now that he doesn't have to fear for his life every time he drops back. Now if he could only get Belichick out of his head...

Tatonka, you've been known to be a rather vocal critic of Bledsoe. What do you think of his play of late?

Iehoshua
11-29-2004, 10:42 AM
Agreed, if JP retires tomorrow, he's HOF bound. No question. That play alone was insanely great. Plus did you see those handoffs? What perfect execution! If we were to trade him he would no doubt command 5 first round picks.

Tatonka
11-29-2004, 10:51 AM
Tatonka, you've been known to be a rather vocal critic of Bledsoe. What do you think of his play of late?

i think he played a great game, aside from the 3 horrible interceptions.. and i felt like all three were squarely on his shoulders.. i still have no confidence in him.. he could have easily let the hawks stay in it yesterday..

when bledsoe has confidence, he can be a good leader.. but his accuracy is just not as good as it needs to be.. it has always cost him in key situations.. and yesterday was no exception.. against a very banged up defense missing their best two LBs.. simmons and brown.

fortunately the special teams, defense, and willis were good enough to overcome bledsoe's boneheaded mistakes.

Tatonka
11-29-2004, 10:51 AM
Agreed, if JP retires tomorrow, he's HOF bound. No question. That play alone was insanely great. Plus did you see those handoffs? What perfect execution! If we were to trade him he would no doubt command 5 first round picks.

at least someone else sees the light!

:bikerbabe