PDA

View Full Version : Anybody heard from our intrepid fans, AWM and NBF??

Ebenezer
11-29-2004, 10:30 AM
Did they make it home?? How was it to be a fan for that one!! I expect they stayed with the Bledsoe family until the end!

chernobylwraiths
11-29-2004, 10:34 AM
Probably still drunk. Or checking the bathroom floors for the_Philster. :snicker:

Michael82
11-29-2004, 10:36 AM
Probably still drunk. Or checking the bathroom floors for the_Philster. :snicker:
You mean... The_Pukester. :snicker:

The_Philster
11-29-2004, 03:06 PM
You mean... The_Pukester. :snicker:
:rolleyes: Try again..Since that night, I don't drink that much :ill: But AWM, :nbf:, and my buddy and I hung for a while Saturday night...shot some darts. :up:

Michael82
11-29-2004, 03:15 PM
:rolleyes: Try again..Since that night, I don't drink that much :ill: But AWM, :nbf:, and my buddy and I hung for a while Saturday night...shot some darts. :up:
Sweet. BTW...since my night...I haven't had a single thing to drink yet. :ill:

The taste of beer still makes me sick after I did that a month ago. :ill: :puke:

ArcticWildMan
11-30-2004, 12:16 AM
Well, I'm back home safe and sound. Talk about an awesome time!!! I'm already planning next year's trip.

Me and NBF had a blast!!

Seattle has an awesome stadium. :up:

im4bflo
11-30-2004, 12:42 AM
Got to meet him in Seattle, and found out all the hard work he does on the Zone, and just want to thank him and all involved in this website, it keeps all us out of town Billsfans up on what's going on without having to surf a bunch of websites, it's all here! the ZONE ROCKS!:rocker: