PDA

View Full Version : This may be interesting to listen to later on today

LABillsFan
11-29-2004, 11:43 AM
http://www.seahawks.com/subcontent.aspx?SecID=46

Iehoshua
11-29-2004, 11:48 AM
As long as he's not crying "Waah they played dirty" like another coach who for the sake of anonymity we shall call..... Martz. :baby:

:snicker:

Dozerdog
11-29-2004, 11:53 AM
As long as he's not crying "Waah they played dirty" like another coach who for the sake of anonymity we shall call..... Martz. :baby:

:snicker:
Not to mention any names that rhyme with :fart: Farts

LABillsFan
11-29-2004, 11:53 AM
BB.com is one of the few sites that I have found that carry audio/video interviews following the game and throughout the week. This caught me by suprise so I hope it works. BB.com has the Bills PC's up but aren't working, anyone else have this problem?

Dozerdog
11-29-2004, 04:15 PM
NFL Network might carry it- Jim Mora giving props to Mularkey now

Dozerdog
11-29-2004, 04:15 PM
NFL Network carries a lot of press conferences live on Monday

LABillsFan
11-29-2004, 04:17 PM
I don't get the NFL Network, I'm stuck with Adelphia Cable.

Dozerdog
11-29-2004, 04:25 PM
Holmgren on now- audio sucks

Dozerdog
11-29-2004, 04:34 PM
Basically, he said they stunk- have an extra day to practice on things....(They play on MNF)

Interesting question by a reporter on the 15 yard penalty that negated a 53 yard Lindell miss, gave Buffalo a 1st down (17-3 at the time) and resulted in Buffalo blowing the game open.

Holmgren- ( I think he's on the competition comittee that makes rules) admitted his player made the mistake.

1- The player was not even supposed to atempt the block- he was put in to the game to look for the fake, or to line up way back to field the FG if it fell short (for a possible return)

Anyway- he seemed mad- and said the player probably wasn't aware or forgot the rule about jumping into the LOS to attempt a block. He explained that within a yard or two of the LOS you can jump vertically, but not take a running leap into the LOS and land on people.

Then the NFL Net cut away.

Gunzlingr
11-29-2004, 04:40 PM
so what is he saying?

*sorry abit of lag between the start and finish of my post* :doh:

LABillsFan
11-29-2004, 04:43 PM
Holmgren says their roster will stay roughly the same but will juggle players on ST's.
Said they played horrible in every area, missed opportunities, dropped passes, missed assignments.

About the Leaping penalty, MH refered to the pooch kick off the Field goal alignment the Bills used before and the player was playing back just in case and wasn't supposed to be there to try to block the field goal.

Said they had 5 ST errors during the course of the game including the opening Kickoff, running into Clements.

Never one person never just the coaches.

Wow, Sounded exactly like what the Bills were going through the first quarter of the season. Except that MH is laying a little more blame on the players and their lack of execution.

Talking about their lack of experience and how NE is experienced and know how to play together but "so what" they have to play.

I never heard a PC involving MH, but he sounds down and disgusted as he probably should be but MM has been positive throughout the year.

Said Matt H was hurting but making plays and has to be the guy and needs to be ready to play.

Said the main thing was the D couldn't get off the field on 3rd down.

Asked if anyone played well yesterday enough to stick out, he said NO.

Dozerdog
11-29-2004, 04:56 PM
Good follow up- NFL Net only carried a small portion.

Being a championship coach- I'll bet he has more nerve to call out his players a bit more than a rookie HC. .....

LABillsFan
11-29-2004, 05:00 PM
Good follow up- NFL Net only carried a small portion.

Being a championship coach- I'll bet he has more nerve to call out his players a bit more than a rookie HC. .....

Thanks Dozer, He really needs to stick with coaching and let someone else run the FO, the experiment has not panned out at all for this team.