X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LABillsFan
    • Aug 2002

If there is a bright side to the INT's

It's that they all came when the Bills were in the Seahawks territory. I shutter to think what would of happened if they were on the other side of the 50. A couple of field goals maybe a TD.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.
  • Charlieguide
    Learning that we're only immortal for a limited time
    • Feb 2004

Good point, LA.

BTW, shutter: the things on the outside of windows; shudder: shake or shiver.
    The best is yet to come, and the rest is history. -- Oval Opus

Comment

• LABillsFan
      • Aug 2002

Originally posted by Charlieguide
      Good point, LA.

BTW, shutter: the things on the outside of windows; shudder: shake or shiver.
      LOL. I stand corrigated.

Comment

• DaBills
        • Sep 2004

"If there is a bright side to the INT's"

It's that Drew got to see them this time. Usually he's on his back after throwing them.

“The Bills: better than the record indicates.”

Comment

• LABillsFan
          • Aug 2002

Or that the DB's were the only Seahawks that can actually catch a ball.

Comment

• NapalmDeath
            • Aug 2004

Here's a way to look at it.. They were almost like punts! And Seattle didn't get anything out of them

There's truth to the saying Buffalo is a drinking town with a football problem, where a passionate fan base believes it has more answers than Ken Jennings on "Jeopardy."

Comment

• LABillsFan
              • Aug 2002

Originally posted by NapalmDeath
              Here's a way to look at it.. They were almost like punts! And Seattle didn't get anything out of them
              That's what I was telling myself during the game.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

Punting on 1st down sucks

I'll give up an INT if we are being aggressive. It's the timid, locked onto a WR for 12 seconds and throw an INT to a covered guy tht drives me nuts. But if you are being aggrsive then some INT's- while frustrating- are acceptable. Jim Kelly would not be the QB he was if he was so protective of the ball.

I remember he had 3 INTs in the first half on MNF game against the Bengals, and still managed to light them up in the second half for a 38 - 17 win

Comment

• LABillsFan
                  • Aug 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                  Punting on 1st down sucks

I'll give up an INT if we are being aggressive. It's the timid, locked onto a WR for 12 seconds and throw an INT to a covered guy tht drives me nuts. But if you are being aggrsive then some INT's- while frustrating- are acceptable. Jim Kelly would not be the QB he was if he was so protective of the ball.

I remember he had 3 INTs in the first half on MNF game against the Bengals, and still managed to light them up in the second half for a 38 - 17 win

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

Here's a bright side....after every single INT, Bledsoe drove the team down the field for a touchdown or a field goal in the next series. 2 TDs and 1 FG. He didn't let the INTs get to him like he normally does and that's what I loved the most. Bledsoe looked mentally tough for a change and in the No-huddle, he reminded me of Jim Kelly for a little bit. Nice swagger in the 2-minute offense at the end of the first half.

Comment

• G. Host
                      Banned
                      • Jul 2002

I didn't see the game but I do not care so much about INTs made on third down when the choice is throwing long or having to punt and when you are not in field goal range. As someone else said a int in their side of the field is like a punt except WRs get a chance to hit DBs for a change.

Comment

Working...
                      X