X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

Bills/Hawks on Monday QB Next

Bills/Seahawks breakdown on Monday QB next.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76
  • Charlieguide
    Learning that we're only immortal for a limited time
    • Feb 2004

are we losers for watching this show every week? I mean, it's THREE MORE HOURS of inane football talk, but I can't get away!
    The best is yet to come, and the rest is history. -- Oval Opus

Comment

• LABillsFan
      • Aug 2002

All about the Seahawks meltdown. No props to the Bills? What's up with that?
      I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• Charlieguide
        • Feb 2004

. . . and all they talked about was what's wrong with the 'Hawks.

MCGAHEE SCORED FOUR TD'S, PEOPLE!!! THAT'S NEWS!!!

Comment

• Charlieguide
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by LABillsFan
          Sorry, LA. great minds think alike?

Comment

• LABillsFan
            • Aug 2002

Originally posted by Charlieguide
            Sorry, LA. great minds think alike?
            So true.

Comment

• juice
              • Aug 2003

Originally posted by LABillsFan
              Hard to blame the National media for getting geared up for the Playoffs with them starting in 6 weeks.. But we can blame the staff for their Personnel decisions.

Blame TD for not addressing Line issues in the offseason and not making a deal before the season to move Henry for an offensive Lineman and a second round pick.. Now Henry is only worth a 3rd or 4th and his presence as a distraction lost the first 4 games for us with his lack of output.

If Travis had been moved for some O-Line help at the seasons start, we would be over .500 and Willis would be in the midst of a 1600 season.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                • Jul 2002

I had to leave, so I missed it.
                You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• LABillsFan
                  • Aug 2002

Originally posted by juice
                  Hard to blame the National media for getting geared up for the Playoffs with them starting in 6 weeks.. But we can blame the staff for their Personnel decisions.

Blame TD for not addressing Line issues in the offseason and not making a deal before the season to move Henry for an offensive Lineman and a second round pick.. Now Henry is only worth a 3rd or 4th and his presence as a distraction lost the first 4 games for us with his lack of output.

If Travis had been moved for some O-Line help at the seasons start, we would be over .500 and Willis would be in the midst of a 1600 season.
                  I did here them mention DB later on in the show though. Stay away from him in your Fantasy league

Comment

Working...
                  X