PDA

View Full Version : Bills/Hawks on Monday QB Next

juice
11-29-2004, 01:00 PM
Bills/Seahawks breakdown on Monday QB next.

Charlieguide
11-29-2004, 01:01 PM
are we losers for watching this show every week? I mean, it's THREE MORE HOURS of inane football talk, but I can't get away!

LABillsFan
11-29-2004, 01:13 PM
All about the Seahawks meltdown. No props to the Bills? What's up with that?

Charlieguide
11-29-2004, 01:14 PM
. . . and all they talked about was what's wrong with the 'Hawks.

MCGAHEE SCORED FOUR TD'S, PEOPLE!!! THAT'S NEWS!!!

Charlieguide
11-29-2004, 01:15 PM
All about the Seahawks meltdown. No props to the Bills? What's up with that?

Sorry, LA. great minds think alike?

LABillsFan
11-29-2004, 01:16 PM
Sorry, LA. great minds think alike?

So true.

juice
11-29-2004, 01:28 PM
All about the Seahawks meltdown. No props to the Bills? What's up with that?Hard to blame the National media for getting geared up for the Playoffs with them starting in 6 weeks.. But we can blame the staff for their Personnel decisions.

Blame TD for not addressing Line issues in the offseason and not making a deal before the season to move Henry for an offensive Lineman and a second round pick.. Now Henry is only worth a 3rd or 4th and his presence as a distraction lost the first 4 games for us with his lack of output.

If Travis had been moved for some O-Line help at the seasons start, we would be over .500 and Willis would be in the midst of a 1600 season.

Gunzlingr
11-29-2004, 01:30 PM
I had to leave, so I missed it.

LABillsFan
11-29-2004, 01:45 PM
Hard to blame the National media for getting geared up for the Playoffs with them starting in 6 weeks.. But we can blame the staff for their Personnel decisions.

Blame TD for not addressing Line issues in the offseason and not making a deal before the season to move Henry for an offensive Lineman and a second round pick.. Now Henry is only worth a 3rd or 4th and his presence as a distraction lost the first 4 games for us with his lack of output.

If Travis had been moved for some O-Line help at the seasons start, we would be over .500 and Willis would be in the midst of a 1600 season.

I did here them mention DB later on in the show though. Stay away from him in your Fantasy league :doh: