PDA

View Full Version : Maybe this coaching staff isn't too bad

BillsFever21
11-29-2004, 05:18 PM
I'm excited about the way this team is playing. I would've never predicted us being 5-2 over the last 7 games.

After the first month of the season it looked as if this coaching staff was more clueless then the Gregg Williams staff. Now 7 weeks later into the season we're playing as good as any team in the NFL.

I'm excited about the way they turned the team around but I'll wait till after next year to be totally sold. We started off good in 2002 and finished 8-8 which gave us hope that the previous staff might have some talent in them but we all know how that turned out.

If we finish the rest of the season on a good note and end up at least 8-8 it will definitely be something to build on for 2005. Although it will leave a bad taste in my mouth knowing a better start to the season and we might've made the playoffs.

That's what pisses me off the most right now. We saw how well this team is capable of playing yet we've also pulled some classic stinkers. The last two months sure have felt good though.