• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • im4bflo
    the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
    • Sep 2003

What an awesome trip to Seattle...

The 12th Man was represented well at the Seachicken pen.
    Screaming and yelling and chanting, there was a small piece of the Ralph in our section, what a blast! What a GAME!
    Bring on the Fish!
  • clumping platelets

SQUISH DA FISH!

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Originally posted by im4bflo
      Screaming and yelling and chanting, there was a small piece of the Ralph in our section, what a blast! What a GAME!
      Bring on the Fish!

I hear ya!! I was surrounded by Seahwaks fans but they were real classy and tolerated my hooting and hollering whenever we made a play.

I wish we played Seattle more often. I could get into making the trip once every other year!

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
        I hear ya!! I was surrounded by Seahwaks fans but they were real classy and tolerated my hooting and hollering whenever we made a play.

I wish we played Seattle more often. I could get into making the trip once every other year!
        you have to wait 8 years to see them in Seattle again...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• The King
          Without me it's just Awe so
          • Jun 2004

Looks like you guys had good weather too... I hope I am as lucky this weekend
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Demon
            • Mar 2003

Bring on the Fish!
            There was alot of Bills fans in Seattle? They kept showing the section Drew Bledsoe bought for his "family and freinds" like 250 tickets or something. I didn't expect much more fans. How many fans (approx.) was there for the Bills?
            Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Demon
              There was alot of Bills fans in Seattle? They kept showing the section Drew Bledsoe bought for his "family and freinds" like 250 tickets or something. I didn't expect much more fans. How many fans (approx.) was there for the Bills?
              not sure of the numbers but I do know that Drew bought about 200, Lawyer bought about 60, and the Portland Bills Backers bought up a small section. I know we had in excess of 100 just on the two buses we took to the game
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• im4bflo
                the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                • Sep 2003

And during the 4th qtr., the stadium was our's :)
                "Na-na-na-na, Na-na-na-na, hey-hey-hey, GOODBYE!!!!!

Comment

• BAM
                  • Sep 2003

I've been to 2 games so far this year. Both losses. (Jags & Ravens)

Hopefully the Stillers game will be a different story. Third time is the charm!!

Comment

• im4bflo
                    the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                    • Sep 2003

I've been much luckier BAM, 3 games, 3 WINS!
                    Cards,Jets and Seachickens!
                    Good luck on your 3rd bro, it could be a HUGE game if we win the rest.

Comment

• The_Philster
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BAM
                      I've been to 2 games so far this year. Both losses. (Jags & Ravens)

Hopefully the Stillers game will be a different story. Third time is the charm!!

If we lose to the Squealers and it keeps us outta the playoffs, you're
                      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• BAM
                        • Sep 2003

I've been much luckier BAM, 3 games, 3 WINS!
                        I'd say!

Shutup Phil. :snicker2:

Comment

Working...
                        X