PDA

View Full Version : So how many complaints

ryven
11-30-2004, 07:36 AM
So how many complaints is martz going to luanch with last nights performance?

Tatonka
11-30-2004, 07:37 AM
horrible job coaching last night.. he really is a dumb ass.

The King
11-30-2004, 07:39 AM
Oh hes terrible he has ran that team into the ground.

ryven
11-30-2004, 07:43 AM
I was watching the first part of the game and when when they went four and on the one series(sp?) they panned over to Martz and it actually looked like he was about to cry.

Michael82
11-30-2004, 08:51 AM
I was watching the first part of the game and when when they went four and on the one series(sp?) they panned over to Martz and it actually looked like he was about to cry.
:rofl: Damn, I missed it. :mad:

Gunzlingr
11-30-2004, 09:01 AM
Excerpts from his press conference:

"The Packers played dirty, and threw cheapshots at our guys"

"Too many late hits on the QB, the refs have let our opponents do that to us all year, and never call it"

"It's not my fault my players are stupid. It isn't my fault they gave up another double digit loss"

"We ran the ball too often. They keyed in on it early and shut down our passing game."

"Mike Sherman is a bigger tool than Mike Mularkey"

"They ran up the score on us tonite. They should have started taking a knee when they were up by a touchdown, that would have been good sportsmanship"

:D

LABillsFan
11-30-2004, 10:08 AM
When he was walking over to Sherman at the end of the game he looked like he was smiling. What did he have to smile about his team got SPANKED for the 2nd week in a row.

Forward_Lateral
11-30-2004, 10:59 AM
Excerpts from his press conference:

"The Packers played dirty, and threw cheapshots at our guys"

"Too many late hits on the QB, the refs have let our opponents do that to us all year, and never call it"

"It's not my fault my players are stupid. It isn't my fault they gave up another double digit loss"

"We ran the ball too often. They keyed in on it early and shut down our passing game."

"Mike Sherman is a bigger tool than Mike Mularkey"

"They ran up the score on us tonite. They should have started taking a knee when they were up by a touchdown, that would have been good sportsmanship"

:D

LOL!!!! Don't forget that in a few days he'll say:

"After watching the film, I was wrong, the plays were not dirty" What a jerk.
I really can't stand the Rams to begin with, but looking at Martz reminds me of the guys that used to get shoved into lockers in high school (of course I didn't participate in this heinous act :bad: ). I got 10 bucks that says he was a water boy for his team, either that or a kicker.

G. Host
11-30-2004, 11:06 AM
I heard a post game comment by a player that their defense looked at what OUR defense did to Rams and tried to replicate it!

the REAL Rudeman
11-30-2004, 11:40 AM
he's the worst coach in the league. i can't wait for the day that fat, smug idiot gets canned.

TigerJ
11-30-2004, 11:45 AM
I don't think it's actual stupidity as much as it is arrogance. Martz refuses to believe that his offence can be stopped, so he won't adapt it to compensate for what defenses are doing to stop it. He's like a chess player who having once played an absolutely brilliant game keeps trying to use the same moves in every game thereafter. You can't do it. Your opponent will study you and learn to counter what you're doing so you have to keep changing and adapting to stay ahead. He's so much like Kevin Gilbride it's scary.

Tatonka
11-30-2004, 12:22 PM
on the plus side.. i won 200$ on the packers -7.. so thanks for blowing, martz.

DaBills
11-30-2004, 07:30 PM
"he's the worst coach in the league. i can't wait for the day that fat, smug idiot gets canned."

You mean caned, right?

;-p

Martz thinks he still has an O that can score 5 TDs a week.

Canadian'eh!
12-01-2004, 12:29 AM
Mike Martz is the offensive equivalent of Gregg Williams.

He's a fantastic Offensive coordinator. he really is. but he should NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER be allowed to make the big in game decisions like going for it, clock management, use fo tiem outs, replay... etc. Or coaching DISCIPLINED play.

Basically the things that make good Head Coaches good and not just good coordinators.

Kenny
12-01-2004, 12:40 AM
Gregg Williams was a fantastic OFFENSIVE coordinator? We had one of the most vanilla offenses last season.

Canadian'eh!
12-01-2004, 01:08 AM
Gregg Williams was a fantastic OFFENSIVE coordinator? We had one of the most vanilla offenses last season.

no... Martz is/was... that's why i said he (martz) is the "offensive equivlent" of Gregg Williams (who was/is a great defensive coordinator) but they are both crappy as head coaches.

PhinsFan66
12-01-2004, 01:18 AM
The Phins whupped Martz and the Rams!!!

casdhf
12-01-2004, 06:15 AM
The Phins whupped Martz and the Rams!!!

Anyone else? :winkpunch