PDA

View Full Version : Bills vs. Miami

justasportsfan
11-30-2004, 11:25 AM
Let's talk about it.

Just like a wysman once said, "not even Drew can screw up this game". If he does, don't worry . JP will get the experience he needs. If there is one team WNY hates, it's the fish. Drew better not stink up Miami more than it already is.

On the Bills O.

Miami's strength is the passing D. They are ranked 1st in that department. However they rank at the bottom in run D. Ever since Wanny's demise, Master Bates has been blitzing teams more often. If Drew fails to read the blitzes and our OL decides to take a day off, we could be in for a long day. Against the no. 1 pass D, we should try a few trick plays :D.

On the bills D.

Just like we did against the offensive high powered Rams, we should blitz Feely all day. Their OL could aguably be the worst in the entire NFL. Feely is Drew like when pressured. He's thrown 4 INT's returned for TD's. You'd think Milloy, Baker ,Mcgee and Clements should have a woody thinking about it.

If we can limit the league's leading rusher to 39 yds. (Alexander) , I see no reason why we can't stop Minor .

I hope Mularkey has our team ready and not overconfident. We may have beaten the Rams and seahawks who may very well be pretenders and are now on a mid-season decline. The NFC is so bad that the AFC's worst team (the fins) have their only wins via the NFC. They beat the Rams and almost beat the seahawks.
Don't let our wins against them fool you. we're not that good.

Bills 27 Miami 10

BAM
11-30-2004, 11:28 AM
Good post bro. As optimistic as I'd like to be...you are right. The Rams and Seahawks are not that good.

I have a feeling we will spank the FIns anyways though. (THey are not that good either :D )

The King
11-30-2004, 11:28 AM
At least 3 TDs from #21 and 1 TD from #24

Bills 34-9

OpIv37
11-30-2004, 11:34 AM
if Justa is right, the key to this game will be not falling behind early. If we can keep pounding the ball, it will take away from Miami's pass defense. But if Drew turns the ball over and Miami gets us in a situation where we have to throw, it could be a long day. Remember- it's still Drew Bledsoe in a road game. Even though we won and he played well otherwise, he threw 3 INT's in the Seattle game. Miami sucks, but I don't think we can beat them if we turn it over 3 times.

LABillsFan
11-30-2004, 11:36 AM
Good post bro. As optimistic as I'd like to be...you are right. The Rams and Seahawks are not that good.....

Agreed but the Bills didn't win by a few, they dominated both games at home and on the road. They have learned to win I just hope they can win a third in a row (the toughest challenge), something they haven't done in quite a while.

justasportsfan
11-30-2004, 11:36 AM
Drew should be able to scramble for a couple of 1st downs :D

TigerJ
11-30-2004, 11:37 AM
It's OK for us to be optimistic, even wildly so if we want, but I hope the Bills take the game with deadly seriousness. I don't want them to play with any less intensity than I saw last Sunday.

justasportsfan
11-30-2004, 11:38 AM
Agreed but the Bills didn't win by a few, they dominated both games at home and on the road. They have learned to win I just hope they can win a third in a row (the toughest challenge), something they haven't done in quite a while.It's a rival game and it's not always easy . There will be more finfans at the game because it's the bills. I predict 550 finfans will show up as opposed to the regular 500.

We aren't facing a Wanny D anymore. They sacked Rattay 8 times. The again who hasn't. :funny:

NJFINSFAN1
11-30-2004, 11:41 AM
Drew should be able to scramble for a couple of 1st downs :D
From a fin fan view, your first post is not far off. The Fins run Defense has gotten better over the last few weeks.

I feel our only chance is to but tons of pressure on Bledsoe and make him throw the picks!

As for our offense, we will not run against you, only hope is that our O-line gives Feeley at least 4 steps to pass. As i understand that the CB's is your weakness.

This will be a big test for AJ, your Bills are playing very well.

The King
11-30-2004, 11:44 AM
Ill be in the stands so if Joe Burns goes down Ill be in there to back up Willis. We need to run the ball 70/30 against a thomasless defense.

We should come up with a slogan to haze the fins fans with. There will be enough of us there that I think we could make an impact. Maybe After every Fins play Ill chant for Ricky! Ricky! Ricky! or Fiedler Fiedler! Ill keep asking everyone when they think Bernie Parmalee is going to come in?

Demon
11-30-2004, 12:02 PM
It's a rivarly game, and when their down, we should be able to beat them extra hard. Their basicially laying on the ground, and we have the chance to nail them in the balls. I sure hope we show send them a message. A big whooping.

They will be tuff and they will give a fight for atleast the first 2 quarters.

justasportsfan
11-30-2004, 12:06 PM
Come to think of it, this is Willis' 1st time to play in front of his hometown. I'm sure he'll ask MM to run him 40 times.

So. Fla.'s hrricane season might not be over yet. Hurricane Willis' is on it's way. :D

ryjam282
11-30-2004, 01:13 PM
Down here, I have been preaching that another Hurricane is coming to town....RUN WILLIS RUN. I can't wait for this game but I sure hope it isn't a let down game. Our D will have to really key on McMichael and Chambers cause that is all they have that worries me.

Devin
11-30-2004, 01:42 PM
I think Willis is gonna run absolutley wild. At home he is going to shred the Miami D for 125+ with 2-3 TDs.

I reckon Drew will toss himself a TD or two as well.

NJFINSFAN1
11-30-2004, 01:59 PM
Down here, I have been preaching that another Hurricane is coming to town....RUN WILLIS RUN. I can't wait for this game but I sure hope it isn't a let down game. Our D will have to really key on McMichael and Chambers cause that is all they have that worries me.
Feeley seems to be looking for Thompson a lot also, he has had a few big catches the last few weeks. It would be nice if Sammy Morris can play, he is better then Minor.

ryjam282
11-30-2004, 02:08 PM
Sammy had a nice day against us last time.

tampabay25690
11-30-2004, 02:59 PM
Well it is my 1st time making the trip to Miami. I am very excited, and after SUn is over I would love to see the Bills .500!!!!! Our it will be a long drive back to Tampa!!!!!

justasportsfan
11-30-2004, 03:11 PM
Their basicially laying on the ground, and we have the chance to nail them in the balls.

A big whooping.
I make sure not to drop the soap when you're around. :scared:

PhinsFan66
12-01-2004, 01:24 AM
Let's talk about it.

Just like a wysman once said, "not even Drew can screw up this game". If he does, don't worry . JP will get the experience he needs. If there is one team WNY hates, it's the fish. Drew better not stink up Miami more than it already is.

MIAMI IS STINKY??? YOU KNOW YOU WOULD TRADE BUFFALO FOR SOUTH BEACH ANY DAY!!!!

On the Bills O.

Miami's strength is the passing D. They are ranked 1st in that department. However they rank at the bottom in run D. Ever since Wanny's demise, Master Bates has been blitzing teams more often. If Drew fails to read the blitzes and our OL decides to take a day off, we could be in for a long day.

YOU WILL BE IN FOR A LONG DAY NO MATTER WHAT...DREW IS YOUR QB.

I hope Mularkey has our team ready and not overconfident. We may have beaten the Rams and seahawks who may very well be pretenders and are now on a mid-season decline. The NFC is so bad that the AFC's worst team (the fins) have their only wins via the NFC. They beat the Rams and almost beat the seahawks. Don't let our wins against them fool you. we're not that good.

Bills 27 Miami 10
BILLS WONT COME CLOSE TO SCORING 27 ON MIAMI'S D.....FINALS SCORE:
FINS 21 BILLS 10

justasportsfan
12-01-2004, 10:22 AM
FINS 21 BILLS 10 My bad, I should've explained further. Bills' O scores 6 pts all day but Feely scores 21 pts for the bills. :crazy:

The King
12-01-2004, 10:28 AM
YOU WILL BE IN FOR A LONG DAY NO MATTER WHAT...DREW IS YOUR QB.

Ok wait you have AJ Feeley and your going to bad mouth Drew?

Now I have heard everything.....

justasportsfan
12-01-2004, 10:31 AM
Ok wait you have AJ Feeley and your going to bad mouth Drew?

Now I have heard everything..... No you haven't. Someone already predicted the will be one of the best team in the NFL NEXT YEAR. :funny: They don't even have a coach for next year. :funny:

BAM
12-01-2004, 11:36 AM
FINS 21 BILLS 10

:roflmao: :lolcry: :lol: :lmao: :funny:

justasportsfan
12-01-2004, 01:17 PM
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/broadband/theedge/sfl-edge-s-dolphins04,0,2451650.flash

:snicker:

The King
12-01-2004, 01:20 PM
No you haven't. Someone already predicted the will be one of the best team in the NFL NEXT YEAR. :funny: They don't even have a coach for next year. :funny:

They dont have a coach a qb or a rb..

Armpalm Ali Musch
12-01-2004, 01:37 PM
I really hope we crush Miami. It would be a better thing for them.

NJFINSFAN1
12-01-2004, 02:03 PM
They dont have a coach a qb or a rb..
You forgot a lame Duck GM also!!!

JWcolour
12-01-2004, 02:17 PM
Well consider Zack is now out, Seau is now out, Bowens and Chester are out...that said, even though Drew has been pretty successful as of late, it is never ever out of the question with him that he could just have an awful day, and the entire upstate new york will be right back to hating him

finsrclowns
12-01-2004, 03:54 PM
I really hope we crush Miami. It would be a better thing for them.
:squish: :cheers:

Cntrygal
12-01-2004, 07:50 PM
I was going to ask if you guys have heard about Thomas..... since it's already been mentioned I'll just say...

:squish::fishfry:

justasportsfan
12-02-2004, 09:21 AM
I was going to ask if you guys have heard about Thomas..... since it's already been mentioned I'll just say...

:squish::fishfry:

He isn't injured but he didn't want to face Shelton or get stiff armed by Willis again. :snicker:

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20041202/SPORTS03/412020363/1007/SPORTS