PDA

View Full Version : Seattle trip

northernbillfan
11-30-2004, 12:48 PM
I had a great time in Seattle. Who wouldn't with an out come like that?

Met some Zoners, drank copious amounts of beer, saw some great sites and most of all went to one hell of a game on Sunday.

I met Drew's dad at the tailgate before the game. He was impressed that I came all the way from northern Canada so he gave me a few of those limited edition autographed Drew cards.

I also met the Milloy clan. They were sitting a couple of rows behind me. a good bunch of people.

Josh Reed gave me his receivers glove. He wasn't suited up, but he still had gloves on as it was a little cool out.

I'll post my pics as soon as I resize them.

Ebenezer
11-30-2004, 01:08 PM

Met some Zoners, drank copious amounts of beer, saw some great sites and most of all went to one hell of a game on Sunday.

I met Drew's dad at the tailgate before the game. He was impressed that I came all the way from northern Canada so he gave me a few of those limited edition autographed Drew cards.

I also met the Milloy clan. They were sitting a couple of rows behind me. a good bunch of people.

Josh Reed gave me his receivers glove. He wasn't suited up, but he still had gloves on as it was a little cool out.

did you give Drew's dad a keychain??

northernbillfan
11-30-2004, 01:12 PM
No, most of them were handed out by then.

Gunzlingr
11-30-2004, 01:23 PM
I cringe at the thought of a Bledsoe browsing the forums :couch:

dogg
11-30-2004, 01:27 PM
I had a great time too, although i was in the hawks nest wearing my spikes jersey and was arguing with seaturd fans most the game.

I couldnt help but yell out, "where everyone going?" over and over when there was still a whole quarter left and all i could see was bills fans.

Either was i have now filled one of my dreams by finally going to a bills game. Next year i play on going to a bills home game, im looking into the one on oct 2 against the cheifs, or the home opener against the saints in buffalo.

go bills !!!

northernbillfan
11-30-2004, 01:44 PM
It was pretty vacant at the end of the third.

The fans were nice fans tho, they didn't get too rude or obnoxious.

Talking to some Hawks fans after the game and they wouldn't give us praise. They just kept saying how the Hawks played like crap. No props for the Bills.

mybills
11-30-2004, 02:40 PM
:roflmao:

unpaid_bills
11-30-2004, 02:50 PM
Did you drop Josh Reed's glove?

jamze132
11-30-2004, 05:51 PM
I didn't get any goodies from any body. Almost got into a fight with some unrully seagull fans though. Then Evans scored before half time and they left!

im4bflo
11-30-2004, 06:31 PM
Going into the game, I heard a bunch of seachickens cackling here and there, saying the usual "we suck" and all, but so what, it's their house,
BUT, after the game, there was a bunch of us walking down the ramp from our nosebleed seats, chanting "LET'S GO BUF-FA-LO", and I didn't hear a cluck, or a squawk, or even a peep, from the seachickens around us,
it was a beautiful thing!

Canadian'eh!
12-01-2004, 01:19 AM

Strangely, they were covered in a thick layer of vasoline that Reed explained he "heard helps you hold onto the ball better, though he must not be using enough since it still isn't working yet, but next week he's gonna spend the big bucks and make the switch to KY"

SABURZFAN
12-01-2004, 08:53 AM

:roflmao:

chernobylwraiths
12-01-2004, 11:03 AM

Man, you got some good stuff.

Mad Bomber
12-01-2004, 08:52 PM

He'd hate this forum!

FTG
12-01-2004, 09:14 PM
Either was i have now filled one of my dreams by finally going to a bills game. Next year i play on going to a bills home game, im looking into the one on oct 2 against the cheifs, or the home opener against the saints in buffalo.

go bills !!!

How do you have a 2005 schedule already?