PDA

View Full Version : Our Bills

Devin
11-30-2004, 12:58 PM
Been kinda quiet this season, but after watching the past few weeks I can honestly say I am proud of these guys. After that miserable start I was convinced we had served up a shiny top 10 pick to the damn Cowboys and wasted yet another season.

This team could easily go 9-7 or 10-6 considering Pitt will be resting its starters last game of the season. Whether we make the playoffs or not these guys have really pulled it together.

While this years draft is practically laughable compared to last years, I truly believe a healthy Willis M. is downright scary and with some good OL/DL pickups 2005-06 will be great years for us.

This year was a learning experience for MM, next year I think we will truly see what he and our Bills can do.

ryjam282
11-30-2004, 01:05 PM
All good points Devin, good to see you back buddy, hit me up on the IM when you have time.

Devin
11-30-2004, 01:13 PM
will do bud, just bought a house in New orleans and still living in Northern VA til may...so been very hectic. The only damn game ive gotten to watch live was vs Pats 3 weeks ago. So needless to say i wasnt thrilled.

ryjam282
11-30-2004, 01:15 PM
Yeah, that was pretty pathetic but we are playing well as of late so I hope it can continue and you never know......Congrats on your house, I just bought another one as well, twice as big so now I am officially broke. Hence, why I won't be heading to Pro Player this weekend, but it is a nice trade off.

Devin
11-30-2004, 01:19 PM
yeah Eb says Buffalo may play New Orleans next season in NO so Ill finally get to see them perhaps.

I am really excited bout Willis, while I thought hed be a decent back I never pictured this and as Ingtar (i think) said I still dont think Willis is 100%. He is going to be a BEAST next year. God help other teams if we sort our line out. Imagine Willis and Losman......thats one just stupidly fast backfield.

And if we can manage to sort LE out on all side of the ball I think we will be tough as MM gets into is "coaching groove".

ryjam282
11-30-2004, 01:27 PM
I knew Willis would pan out. I have been on his bandwagon since his UM days when he came to a baseball game and rooted against my school when we played them....As far as LE goes, Kelsay has looked a lot better and is playing very well against the run and Denney has looked decent, but I think Kelsay has outplayed him though. We need Schobel to get some more pressure.

Devin
11-30-2004, 01:35 PM
amazing how a fat contract gives you some breathing room. Glad we locked schobel down though. IF we can get jennings I wont feel as bad about pat williams leaving.