PDA

View Full Version : 15 red zone plays, 12 of them were passes

Butch
11-18-2002, 12:08 PM
This is sickening, 80% of our red zone plays were passes yesterday. There is not one valid reason for this. Why is the play selection right around 60-40 for the game as a whole, yet Gilbride decides to pass MORE in the red zone. What sense is there in that? None.

Romes
11-18-2002, 12:14 PM
My theory is that Gilbride must not have confindence in young OL run blocking capability, when the other team is expecting run. We don't run it on 3rd and short and we don't run in the redzone.

He should just bite his lip, and run even if he knows the other team is expecting it. Just so the OL can build confidence and learn to deal with those situations. This is the year to do it. We need to be able to run when the other team knows its coming.

WG
11-18-2002, 12:19 PM
Butch,

None of the runs started within the 14 YL either.

Typ0
11-18-2002, 12:20 PM
See the Gilbride Sucks post for an explanation.

WCoastFin
11-18-2002, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Butch
This is sickening, 80% of our red zone plays were passes yesterday. There is not one valid reason for this. Why is the play selection right around 60-40 for the game as a whole, yet Gilbride decides to pass MORE in the red zone. What sense is there in that? None.

stop your whinning!, thats what you brought Bledsoe to Buffalo for, right?:shakeno: wasted pick!

Butch
11-18-2002, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin

stop your whinning!, thats what you brought Bledsoe to Buffalo for, right?:shakeno: wasted pick!

What a moronic post. I don't care who you are, you don't pass 80% of the time in the red zone. Go back to the Air Coryall days and you won't see numbers like that.

You talk big but your knowledge is minimal, I guess that is why you turned down all my bets I offered you over at BBI. Congratulations on your November collapse.

Butch
11-18-2002, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
Butch,

None of the runs started within the 14 YL either.

Unbelievable, thanks Gilbride.