PDA

View Full Version : Ok guys, you can throw in your towels here ....

WCoastFin
11-18-2002, 12:22 PM
I think that game was huge for you guys and would determine which way you guys were heading this year...now your in a position where almost every game from here on out is a "must win" and I dont think it will happen....your coaching staff all suck and have been a big part of your teams misserythis season, Williams will never get it done and if you notice hes been pushing panic buttons left and right, In the Miami game, on his second possesion, the Dolphins Defense was hyped and not giving anything to Buffalo, and Williams opted for a fake punt early in the game, Why? I believe he was scared...In the KC game he opted for an onside kick gambling the game away knowing that the Chiefs strength was their offense and had they recovered it there would be lots of contreversy right now, again why did he do it? In an Interview during halftime they asked him if the score had anything to do with that decision and he said "no", but honestly, I believe he was scared...after this game, even though its not official, I believe your seasons over...and theres nothing ol' drew can do for you now....next year you dont have a first rd pick and will have to rely alot more on the FA market with a high priced Bledsoe on your team...and as for Gilbride , well, lets not even go there, lets just say Gilbride is the "Imitation Crab Salad" of the NFL....

THATHURMANATOR
11-18-2002, 01:16 PM
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lordofgun
11-18-2002, 01:19 PM
We'll take over first in the Division when we plaster your behinds all over Ralph Wilson Stadium's shiny green astroturf in 2 weeks.

AND I WILL BE THERE TO WITNESS IT!

colin
11-18-2002, 01:22 PM
Bite me assface.

lordofgun
11-18-2002, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by colin
Bite me assface.

What did I say? :D

colin
11-18-2002, 01:26 PM
LOG, non trolls are to stay away from the Troll food. You should know better.

Typ0
11-18-2002, 01:29 PM
FinIdiot: the onsides kick was a great call. KC was headed the wrong way upfield to cover the kick and we made them pay for it. If he was scared he would not have called that play. As far as the Fins go...there is only a select group of people who are stupid enough to fear the Dulfins...and they all hang out at finheaven.com.

WCoastFin
11-18-2002, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Typ0
FinIdiot: the onsides kick was a great call. KC was headed the wrong way upfield to cover the kick and we made them pay for it. If he was scared he would not have called that play. As far as the Fins go...there is only a select group of people who are stupid enough to fear the Dulfins...and they all hang out at finheaven.com.

re: the onside kick...

you only think it was a good one becuz you recovered it....had you lost it and you would be here saying that it could arguably be the worst call of the year.....that was a horrible call! you only gamble on onside kicks when

A) you have nothing to lose and trail by ALOT

B) there is very little time on the clock left and you are trailing by a few

C) you have a good comfortable lead

...I would say it was a "desperate measures" call or Gee Dubbuya is to stupid to know the fundamentals of football.