PDA

View Full Version : Bills fans need to stop their whinning!

WCoastFin
11-18-2002, 12:33 PM
I see lots of whinning about how come they didnt run the ball more instead of pass it more.....well isnt that what you brought Bledsoe to Buffalo for!? He shouldve been able to throw against a Chiefs depleted defense, hey, J.Fiedler did, so I dont see why Bledsoe couldnt, right? Stop your whinning and suck the loss up, Face it Bledsoe was just a wasted pick and you still have about 4 more seasons to go with him so live with it! :shakeno:

Cntrygal
11-18-2002, 12:38 PM
Just FYI.....
"whinning" has a total of two "n's". (and they aren't next to each other). :D

THATHURMANATOR
11-18-2002, 12:44 PM
I agree people are whining lil too much, but Bledsoe a wasted pick?? Come on WCF he is far and away the # 1 reason we have become a respectable team this season.

BillC
11-18-2002, 01:05 PM
Pretty good,

Mr "We lost 3 in a row because of Lucas...wah..wah..wah.." :cry:

shelby
11-18-2002, 06:49 PM
that Fins win has gone to the boy's head.
:shakeno:

WCoastFin
11-18-2002, 06:53 PM
When was the last time you won anything shelby?

BTP
11-18-2002, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
When was the last time you won anything shelby? :snicker: and when is the last time the Phins have? Don't worry Bill fans this guy was one of the biggest whiners a few weeks ago when the Packer's whipped the Phins on MNF :biggrin:

shelby
11-18-2002, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
When was the last time you won anything shelby?

:sukrpnch:
None of your business.

:biggrin:

WCoastFin
11-18-2002, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by BTP
:snicker: and when is the last time the Phins have? Don't worry Bill fans this guy was one of the biggest whiners a few weeks ago when the Packer's whipped the Phins on MNF :biggrin:

yesterday, duh....my question was never answered...its a shame when you have to answer with a question.

WCoastFin
11-18-2002, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by shelby

:sukrpnch:
None of your business.

:biggrin:

youre absolutely right, but when you say it got to my head then I expect facts to back it up.

shelby
11-18-2002, 07:58 PM
good lord man....take a joke.
:D

it's all good.

Ð
11-18-2002, 08:16 PM
WCF's got some deep-rooted psychological problems, stemming from childhood.

It all started when his big brother got to take piano lessons and he didn't. Oh, he wanted to, but the poor WC just was tone deaf. His brother went on to the Juliard and played his first concert at Carnegie hall at 20 yrs old, while WC sunk into a world of drugs, diddling, dolphins and despair.

You gotta hand it to him, though....he's taken the first step by posting mostly at a Bills board. He's also seeing eminent Miami psychiatrist, Dr. Sigmund Floyd. After an hour on the couch, Dr. Floyd came to this conclusion....

"It's reallly verrrry simple, Herr Fin....
You suffer from pianist envy."

shelby
11-18-2002, 08:18 PM
:lol:

Sabre Ally
11-18-2002, 11:30 PM
:rofl: @ BD