PDA

View Full Version : was it me...

venis2k1
11-18-2002, 01:21 PM
or did the D-line play great yesterday. Ahanotu looked like a stud, i would say that Big Pat may have been the weakest link on that line at times.(like that final play when he layed on his butt and watched the QB run right past him to pick up the game winning first down.)

WG
11-18-2002, 01:37 PM
Played great thru 3 Qs. CA did look good. He'll have those days. He's an average DE, not horrible. He'll "play-up" from time-to-time as would any player.

Still, our D didn't have any INTs or TOs. 1 sack and only two PDs. Nothin' else otherwise.

It seemed to me that we did a good job of out-guessing them and what they would do. B/c if Green had audibled a run on several plays, we noticed that there would have been huge holes for Holmes. Not sure why he didn't.

The Chief O seems to be kind of flat as well over the past couple of weeks.

LtBillsFan66
11-18-2002, 01:44 PM
There are 2 d-lines. One good against the run, one lousy against the pass (pass rush).

lunatic_bills_fan
11-18-2002, 02:21 PM
I still think Trent Green had way too much time in there. I believe we are good against the run when its between the tackes, if a quick RB gets outside, we are done everytime. Our linebackers arent fast enough east-west.

THATHURMANATOR
11-18-2002, 02:27 PM
We needed a better pass rush!