PDA

View Full Version : 1 Game Out

fabolouspaul
11-18-2002, 02:00 PM
Although our record sucks, we still control our own destiny. There is no chance to get a wild card spot (unless we beat san diego). The next 3 games will decide where our season will be headed to. Come on, we are only 1 game behind miami for first, and we own the tie breaker (so far). I just dont see Miami running away with this division. New England has been sub par this year. Anything can happen in the next 6 games for all the teams in the AFC east. Who knows, maybe a 9-7 record could win this division since there are a ton of division games left to be played by each team, which means there will be some losses scattered to each team.. . . :punch:

Mr. Miyagi
11-18-2002, 02:20 PM
...if we win this ugly division and get to the playoffs, anything can happen. I wouldn't guarantee anything, but hey, it's "any given Sunday" rule, right?

blcny
11-18-2002, 02:38 PM
What team were you watching on sunday!
The team I saw isn't going any to the playoffs!

WCoastFin
11-18-2002, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by fabolouspaul
Although our record sucks, we still control our own destiny. There is no chance to get a wild card spot (unless we beat san diego). The next 3 games will decide where our season will be headed to. Come on, we are only 1 game behind miami for first, and we own the tie breaker (so far). I just dont see Miami running away with this division. New England has been sub par this year. Anything can happen in the next 6 games for all the teams in the AFC east. Who knows, maybe a 9-7 record could win this division since there are a ton of division games left to be played by each team, which means there will be some losses scattered to each team.. . . :punch:

I totally disagree, you do not control your own destiny...you must hope we lose to even get near the playoffs... when you control your own destiny, it means that winning the rest of your games will land you in the playoffs and at this point it looks like you will need some help....Im not sure what game you were watching on sunday, but if the Bills make the Playoffs, it will be watching from the stands. :rolleyes:

4thAndLong
11-18-2002, 04:03 PM
:lol:

We still play you one more time. If I'm not mistaken your 6-4, we're 5-5.

Thats controlling our own destiny, we can still win in NE and @NY, and you, thats 4-2 in our div.

fabolouspaul
11-18-2002, 04:19 PM
Oh by the way, where in California are u from wcoastfin?

WCoastFin
11-18-2002, 04:22 PM
1 hr south of San Jose....5 1/2 hrs north from L.A.

fabolouspaul
11-18-2002, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin

I totally disagree, you do not control your own destiny...you must hope we lose to even get near the playoffs... when you control your own destiny, it means that winning the rest of your games will land you in the playoffs and at this point it looks like you will need some help....Im not sure what game you were watching on sunday, but if the Bills make the Playoffs, it will be watching from the stands. :rolleyes:

Take a look a buffalobills.com wcoastfin. We do control our own destiny/fate. Oh ya, dont forget your annual December slide.