12-02-2004, 08:01 PM
This week I have 2 questions...

Who to start at QB Steve McNair@ Colts or Jake Delhomme@ Saints

and also

WR Jerry Porter vs. Chiefs or Deion Branch @ Browns

help me out here guys...

Mahdi
12-02-2004, 08:20 PM
Considering the saints are ranked 32nd against the pass and the chiefs 30th id say take Delhomme and Porter. Especially since Porter tore it up against Denver.

Charlieguide
12-02-2004, 09:23 PM
Branch is hard to nail down, since he was gone for most of the season. One thing is for sure: Brady gets excited talking about him. Porter has proven to be inconsistent at best (and more like disappointing); one game doesn't impress me. Considering the Pats are playing the Browns, I like Branch (I have him in three leagues, and plan to start him like it's my job).

As for your QB: I think McNair is too risky. One hit and he could be out of the game. DelHomme has been strong for several weeks, now.

(BTW, expect this thread to be moved. We have a fantasy forum . . .)

Tatonka
12-02-2004, 09:54 PM
i go with steve mcnair if chris brown doesnt play.. otherwise, i go with delhomme..

i go with branch no question.. branch is brady's number one guy.. and the browns just gave up 58 points..

porter is an inconsistent piece of crap.

branch.

PUCKER
12-02-2004, 09:56 PM
Id say Jake and Porter.

Dozerdog
12-02-2004, 09:57 PM
Mcnair is pretty beat up too- I'd go with Delehomme.

Who's the top FA QB's available?

Charlieguide
12-02-2004, 10:10 PM
Mcnair is pretty beat up too- I'd go with Delehomme.

Who's the top FA QB's available?

Good question. Look for Bledsoe (vs. Fish w/o Zak), Collins, Carr, Greise.

But DelHomme really has looked good recently. He's in the top-ten QB's in all three of my leagues for total points this season, and even higher looking at his average over the last four weeks; much better than McNair. The Panthers seem to be building up some steam, especially with the emergence of Goings.

Tatonka
12-02-2004, 10:16 PM
i will bet anyone money that branch is a better start that porter.. porter has been a tease all season.. branch has played 3 full games.. 2 games he had almost a 100 yards and and 1 td.. and the other he got 60 yards against a decent defense.. he is also CLEARLY brady's guy.

tampabay25690
12-02-2004, 10:27 PM
Well I would go Porter, and Mcnair if he plays......Delhomme is also questionable....

bentleystyleD
12-02-2004, 10:31 PM
I have the same two QBs on my squad and have been riding Delhomme all year but this week its a virtual coin-toss. Like Tatonka said, the status/availability
of Chris Brown is going to be the deciding factor.

-BentleyD