PDA

View Full Version : The easiest way for the Bills to make the playoffs...

OpIv37
12-02-2004, 10:05 PM
is to wait until next season then not lose so many damn games!

This team has really come around and I think they are capable (not saying it's definite) of winning their last 5. But too many things out of the team's control are necessary. Luck has never been a hallmark of Buffalo sports.

Mr. Cynical
12-02-2004, 11:36 PM
Luck has never been a hallmark of Buffalo sports.With the exception of the Comeback, this is very, very true.

mybills
12-03-2004, 06:44 AM

This team has really come around and I think they are capable (not saying it's definite) of winning their last 5. But too many things out of the team's control are necessary. Luck has never been a hallmark of Buffalo sports.
I agree 100%!

chernobylwraiths
12-03-2004, 06:51 AM

Boston won the World Series this year. And they did it being down 3-0 to the Yankees and just a few outs from being eliminated. Could be our year. :idunno:

OpIv37
12-03-2004, 07:17 AM
Boston won the World Series this year. And they did it being down 3-0 to the Yankees and just a few outs from being eliminated. Could be our year. :idunno:

I hope it is our year, of course, because I'm a Bills fan. It's just about looking at the facts- the playoff scenario is incredibly unlikely to happen. The thought of waiting another entire season for playoffs is painful, but less painful than holding out hope for this season only to have any one of the 7 or 8 teams that affect our playoff hopes to ruin it the last week of the year.