• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ryjam282
    Offical Billszone Starting QB
    • Mar 2003

Yahoo's take on Peerless's value in fantasy this week

WR Peerless Price ------- Fantasy owners who start an injured wideout or simply leave the receiver spot vacant will probably get as many points out of the position as Price will produce

I love it.

Ryan Withey
    Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

• danny4804
    AJ FEELEY..WORST QB RATING IN ALL OF FOOTBALL!! 61.7
    • Dec 2003

that really does make me smile!!!

Comment

• Pride
      • Jul 2002

I knew he would never amount to anything.

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

shame too.. because reed was playing so well with peerless and moulds.. the three of them were dominant.. price just got greedy.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

Price makes a nice Robin, but he's got no Batman in Atlanta.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ryjam282
            Offical Billszone Starting QB
            • Mar 2003

I know...it is a shame. Cause if Reed continued to bust like he is now, we could have had Evans in the slot with Peerless outside and Moulds...Damn, 3 WR's that can really stretch the field.

Ryan Withey
            Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

Actually, I like Evans a lot more than Price - much better hands, more physical, better attitude, comparable speed. I also still have hope that Reed will turn it around.

I think Moulds, Evans, Reed - and Aiken - give us an excellent receiving corps.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Billz_fan
                • Jan 2003

I liked PP aside form an occasional dumb penalty. He wanted his shot at being a #1 and to get paid like one.

Unfortunatly he did not pick the right system to show his stuff. He neds to be with a team that is gonna throw the ball down the field half a dozen times a game or so. I said it right from the begining of the whole PP episode that I thought it was a mistake for any big name WR to go to Atlanta because you gotta share touches with Vick who keeps the ball alot. Then you got Crumpler at TE who is a great TE and needs the ball also. Add to that the RB's touches and there play style in Atlanta and PP is lucky to see 3-4 balls come his way on a given day.

If he was playing in KC or Philly or STL he would be doing much better.
                The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                  Price makes a nice Robin, but he's got no Batman in Atlanta.
                  That might be the best way of putting it. I agree 100%.

Comment

• BAM
                    • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                    Actually, I like Evans a lot more than Price - much better hands, more physical, better attitude, comparable speed. I also still have hope that Reed will turn it around.

I think Moulds, Evans, Reed - and Aiken - give us an excellent receiving corps.
                    Looks like Freddie is on the rise as well.

Comment

• venis2k1
                      Youboty can hope
                      • Jul 2002

price's team is 9-2, he may be an idiot, but he is a playoff bound idiot.

Comment

• NC-BILLS44
                        • Jul 2002

PP is a great #2 WR, but he'll never be a successful, goto, #1.

Comment

• bentleystyleD
                          • Dec 2004

Robin not Batman, Precisely...funny too!
                          I agree he was in a good spot to thrive here in Buffalo but venis2k1 has got me thinking....
                          1. Winning
                          2. Big Pay Day(think family)
                          3. Individual Stats

I would take 1 and 2 at the expense of 3 and Im sure Peerless would too(at least for year or so).

Good for you Peerless but Id rather have Lee Evans and the cap room!
                          Oh and I forgot...
                          4. Sucking at Fantasy Football

-BentleyD

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

i dont think reed would be in the situation he is in now.. he took a ton of heat for not performing well last year, when he obviously was not ready to be a good number 2 (or number 1 when moulds got hurt) and it shook his confidence a great deal i think.
                            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by NC-BILLS44
                              PP is a great #2 WR, but he'll never be a successful, goto, #1.
                              In a terrible division that frankly you gotta wonder if the Bills would be 9-2 in that division.

Comment

Working...
                              X