PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo's take on Peerless's value in fantasy this week

ryjam282
12-03-2004, 06:55 AM
WR Peerless Price ------- Fantasy owners who start an injured wideout or simply leave the receiver spot vacant will probably get as many points out of the position as Price will produce

I love it. :clap:

Kolbiss
12-03-2004, 08:43 AM
that really does make me smile!!!

Pride
12-03-2004, 08:44 AM
I knew he would never amount to anything.

Tatonka
12-03-2004, 08:50 AM
shame too.. because reed was playing so well with peerless and moulds.. the three of them were dominant.. price just got greedy.

Jan Reimers
12-03-2004, 09:13 AM
Price makes a nice Robin, but he's got no Batman in Atlanta.

ryjam282
12-03-2004, 09:16 AM
I know...it is a shame. Cause if Reed continued to bust like he is now, we could have had Evans in the slot with Peerless outside and Moulds...Damn, 3 WR's that can really stretch the field.

Jan Reimers
12-03-2004, 09:33 AM
Actually, I like Evans a lot more than Price - much better hands, more physical, better attitude, comparable speed. I also still have hope that Reed will turn it around.

I think Moulds, Evans, Reed - and Aiken - give us an excellent receiving corps.

Billz_fan
12-03-2004, 09:40 AM
I liked PP aside form an occasional dumb penalty. He wanted his shot at being a #1 and to get paid like one.

Unfortunatly he did not pick the right system to show his stuff. He neds to be with a team that is gonna throw the ball down the field half a dozen times a game or so. I said it right from the begining of the whole PP episode that I thought it was a mistake for any big name WR to go to Atlanta because you gotta share touches with Vick who keeps the ball alot. Then you got Crumpler at TE who is a great TE and needs the ball also. Add to that the RB's touches and there play style in Atlanta and PP is lucky to see 3-4 balls come his way on a given day.

If he was playing in KC or Philly or STL he would be doing much better.

Forward_Lateral
12-03-2004, 10:39 AM
Price makes a nice Robin, but he's got no Batman in Atlanta.

That might be the best way of putting it. I agree 100%.

BAM
12-03-2004, 11:56 AM
Actually, I like Evans a lot more than Price - much better hands, more physical, better attitude, comparable speed. I also still have hope that Reed will turn it around.

I think Moulds, Evans, Reed - and Aiken - give us an excellent receiving corps.

Looks like Freddie is on the rise as well. :up:

venis2k1
12-03-2004, 12:39 PM
price's team is 9-2, he may be an idiot, but he is a playoff bound idiot.

NC-BILLS44
12-03-2004, 03:40 PM
PP is a great #2 WR, but he'll never be a successful, goto, #1.

bentleystyleD
12-03-2004, 04:52 PM
Robin not Batman, Precisely...funny too!
I agree he was in a good spot to thrive here in Buffalo but venis2k1 has got me thinking....
1. Winning
2. Big Pay Day(think family)
3. Individual Stats

I would take 1 and 2 at the expense of 3 and Im sure Peerless would too(at least for year or so).

Good for you Peerless but Id rather have Lee Evans and the cap room!
Oh and I forgot...
4. Sucking at Fantasy Football

-BentleyD

http://www.changepassinterference.com

Tatonka
12-03-2004, 05:10 PM
i dont think reed would be in the situation he is in now.. he took a ton of heat for not performing well last year, when he obviously was not ready to be a good number 2 (or number 1 when moulds got hurt) and it shook his confidence a great deal i think.

Michael82
12-03-2004, 08:34 PM
PP is a great #2 WR, but he'll never be a successful, goto, #1.
In a terrible division that frankly you gotta wonder if the Bills would be 9-2 in that division. :D

zone
12-03-2004, 08:43 PM
Price should have just kept his mouth shut and been loyal to his team that helped him produce those #'s, it's not like they were ripping him off $ wise either. Now he is the laughing stock of the league at the WR position USA Today Sports Weekly tore him apart in the fantasy rating as well. I rember when he was on the GW show, I think he may have been the most unejumakated person I have ever heard speak.