X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bled2Hen
    • Mar 2004

What hapens if..

If Bledsoe and the Bills win their next 5 remaining games, that wold mean they would be on a 7 game winning streak heading into next season ( assuming they dont make the playoffs ). So I ask this... At QB, who do we start at the season opener net year? D-Bled or J.P??
    D-Bled hands off to T-Hen Touchdown! Buffalo. They win again!!!
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Bled2Hen
    If Bledsoe and the Bills win their next 5 remaining games, that wold mean they would be on a 7 game winning streak heading into next season ( assuming they dont make the playoffs ). So I ask this... At QB, who do we start at the season opener net year? D-Bled or J.P??
    If they win 9 or 10 then DB is the starter at the opener next year.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
      • May 2003

Drew Bledsoe will be the starting QB next season unless he completely crashes the rest of the way.

Comment

• ryjam282
        Offical Billszone Starting QB
        • Mar 2003

Which I doubt will happen...Not against some of the defenses we play, and Willis of course too.

Ryan Withey
        Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• NJFINSFAN1
          NJ In The House
          • Nov 2004

I think you do the happy dance!

let them battle in pre-season, but JP would have to really out play bledsoe to take the job.

You should have a playoff team next year! Maybe this year?

Time To Ski!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

i'll worry about it next year.
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

i think it depends on how we are winning.. if bledsoe is throwing 3 picks and 1 td a game and finishes the season with more turnovers than tds AGAIN (like last year.. he was 2/1 turnover to touchdowns), then i think you pull a carson palmer and let the kid go play.. bledsoe can ride the pine or leave.

my gut tells me that bledsoe has made a career of beating up on the ****ty teams.. and that is what we play for the rest of the season, bar pitt... so he will finish the season half decent.. and then start next year.. but jp will have a chance to take the job from him... and if he struggles next year.. jp will get his shot, and bledsoe will have to ride the pine because the season has already started and he has no choice.
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• TedMock
                • Jul 2002

open competition next year. I don't care who wins, as long as the team plays well. It's really unfortunate that Losman missed so much practice due to a leg break because he may not even be ready to start early next season. We can't use Rothlisberger as a barometer seeing that the last rookie to play this well at QB was Marino. It's way to rare. JP's going to have to work extremely hard in the offseason. Hopefully, he does and he is ready to be the man. I think Drew would actually be a very good, veteran, teacher-type, backup.

Comment

• Typ0
                  honey pie
                  • Jul 2002

DB will beat up a few more crappy teams and save his job for next season...he'll start again and play like vomit in the tough games early in the season just like he did this year. We won't make the playoffs because we can't beat a good team. It will be a replay of this season next season....I guess it's another year I don't have to worry about buying too many tickets.

Comment

• Iehoshua
                    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Typ0
                    DB will beat up a few more crappy teams and save his job for next season...he'll start again and play like vomit in the tough games early in the season just like he did this year. We won't make the playoffs because we can't beat a good team. It will be a replay of this season next season....I guess it's another year I don't have to worry about buying too many tickets.
                    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

unfortunately, typo may be closer to right than anyone.
                      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Iehoshua
                        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
                        unfortunately, typo may be closer to right than anyone.
                        Hence the
                        NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

We'll see Bizarro Bledsoe reappear on the road in Miami. Let's hope doesn't do enough damage to cost us the game...

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                          • May 2003

Unless we run the table, make the playoffs, and win at least one game, I think JP gets every opportunity to be the man next season. We have shown over and over that we can't win consistently with Drew.
                          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Typ0
                            honey pie
                            • Jul 2002

We have DB as a QB Jan--we aren't going to run the table. We aren't going to make the playoffs .

Comment

• finsrclowns
                              • Apr 2004

I know it's fun to play what if... but I just find it satisfying when the Bills win on Sunday. Beating the fish is all I care about right now. Hopefully the team is taking the same approach.
                              finsrclowns

Comment

Working...
                              X