PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Bills fans classification!

The Black Bear
12-03-2004, 10:07 AM
theblackbear has landed in the Zone and he wants to know what the make up of this board is.

As a Bills fan what are you ......

1. Buffalo Bills Bootlicker
2. Drewlicker
3. Band Wagon jumper (jumpin jack)

Or

Free thinking Bills fan that doesn't believe everything told from One Bills Drive! (theblackbear) "Don't believe the hype fan." / DBTHF /

Come on. RUN IT!!

:peace:

Jan Reimers
12-03-2004, 10:15 AM
I'm a Bootlicking, Drewloving, Drewhating, Band Wagon Jumping, Free Thinking Bills Fan - it all depends on what day it is.

The Black Bear
12-03-2004, 10:20 AM
I'm a Bootlicking, Drewloving, Drewhating, Band Wagon Jumping, Free Thinking Bills Fan - it all depends on what day it is.
theblackbear spits on that reply!

SPIT!!!

NJFINSFAN1
12-03-2004, 10:22 AM

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/images/smilies/rofl2.gif (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=2#), Great reply!!!

Jayhawk
12-03-2004, 10:34 AM
I'm a fan, don't need no stinking classification.

cordog
12-03-2004, 10:36 AM
im the type of fan that doesnt need to talk about myself in the third person.

Jayhawk
12-03-2004, 10:42 AM
BuffaloJayhawk likes that post

Jan Reimers
12-03-2004, 10:46 AM

SPIT!!!

I've been a Bills' fan since 1960, have 4 sideline club level season tickets, and drive about 1350 miles roundtrip to all of the games. I think I've earned the right to be - as the shrinks might say - "conflicted."

I've been in self-imposed Bills rehab for most of this season, trying to alter my behavior so that Bills' losses don't totally ruin my life.

In other words, I'm a typical nutty Bills' fan.

Tatonka
12-03-2004, 10:48 AM
another brilliant thread..:up:

hi, you are being spoken to by the black bear... i hope you all will welcome me here..

just a few quick questions..

which kind of fan are you?

1. insert insult here
2. insert insult here
3. insert insult here
4. the kind of fan that agrees w/ everything said by a guy that refers to himself in the 3rd person

Iehoshua
12-03-2004, 10:49 AM
The Black Bear has arrived! :bow:

I had nothing to do with it...

:couch:

Iehoshua
12-03-2004, 11:03 AM
The Black Bear has arrived! :bow:

I had nothing to do with it...

:couch:

Ok maybe saying "had nothing to do with it" is not entirely accurate...
:winkpunch

Jayhawk
12-03-2004, 11:11 AM
are you pulling a Barry Bonds on us?

Iehoshua
12-03-2004, 11:12 AM
are you pulling a Barry Bonds on us?

I invited the Bear but didn't know it was THEblackbear..?

That sounds Bondsish..... :snicker:

SABURZFAN
12-03-2004, 11:12 AM
theblackbear has landed in the Zone and he wants to know what the make up of this board is.

2. Drewlicker

Or

Free thinking Bills fan that doesn't believe everything told from One Bills Drive! (theblackbear) "Don't believe the hype fan." / DBTHF /

Come on. RUN IT!!

SABURZFAN recommends that you read a few threads and you'll get an idea.....maybe.

Cntrygal
12-03-2004, 11:15 AM
I invited the Bear but didn't know it was THEblackbear..?

That sounds Bondsish..... :snicker:

I'll deal with you later in the no tos. :fury:

Cntrygal
12-03-2004, 11:17 AM
SABURZFAN recommends that you read a few threads and you'll get an idea.....maybe.

Cntrygal highly recommends that The Black Bear print out a copy of the ToS and keep it near his computer.

Iehoshua
12-03-2004, 11:17 AM

Uh oh...

:nervous:

Tatonka
12-03-2004, 11:29 AM
country's pissed.. now your in trouble.

SABURZFAN
12-03-2004, 11:31 AM

:lolpoint: :darth:

BAM
12-03-2004, 11:32 AM
None of the above. :up:

northernbillfan
12-03-2004, 11:55 AM
Shall I pencil him in?

The Black Bear
12-03-2004, 12:18 PM
Keep the same rules for theblackbear that everyone else has and there won't be a problem.

"Don't start none ..... won't be none!" - (theblackbear)

Don't let Glasslicking posters prevent you from allowing theblackbear to put your site on the map!!

You want ratings? That's what theblackbear brings! There are plenty of other Bills sites out there but the ones with theblackbear on them will always be the ones that go BOOM!

GAME ON!!!

Jayhawk
12-03-2004, 12:23 PM
damn you're annoying

Kolbiss
12-03-2004, 12:25 PM
Keep the same rules for theblackbear that everyone else has and there won't be a problem.

"Don't start none ..... won't be none!" - (theblackbear)

Don't let Glasslicking posters prevent you from allowing theblackbear to put your site on the map!!

You want ratings? That's what theblackbear brings! There are plenty of other Bills sites out there but the ones with theblackbear on them will always be the ones that go BOOM!

GAME ON!!!

You really like yourself don't you! I am sure you will really make this site better :winkpunch

The Black Bear
12-03-2004, 12:36 PM
theblackbear has already made this site better. You just don't know it yet. Once the word gets out that theblackbear has landed in "The Zone" the ratings here will go through the roof!

Just ask the thousands of posters that signed up at bb.com because they agreed or disagreed with theblackbear.

If the admins of this site are smart they will get the word out quickly about the top free agent (theblackbear) passing through "The Zone."

And

They'll do everything in their power to try to get theblackbear to stick around.

Billz_fan
12-03-2004, 12:36 PM
Oh god, I remember him from bb.com boards. One of the many reasons I came here :laughter:

Harmless yet annoying.

Kolbiss
12-03-2004, 12:38 PM
theblackbear has already made this site better. You just don't know it yet. Once the word gets out that theblackbear has landed in "The Zone" the ratings here will go through the roof!

Just ask the thousands of posters that signed up at bb.com because they agreed or disagreed with theblackbear.

If the admins of this site are smart they will get the word out quickly about the top free agent (theblackbear) passing through "The Zone."

And

They'll do everything in their power to try to get theblackbear to stick around.

You make me want to leave!

The Black Bear
12-03-2004, 12:49 PM
You may leave but 100 posters will take your place to be in the presence of theblackbear.

Kolbiss
12-03-2004, 12:54 PM
You have made a lot of friends so far!! :loser:

NC-BILLS44
12-03-2004, 12:57 PM

And

:horsecrap

finsrclowns
12-03-2004, 01:09 PM
damn you're annoying

I've never had to do so this here, but I now have a member on my ignore list. It took all of four hours for blackbear to make it.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
12-03-2004, 03:30 PM
I've never had to do so this here, but I now have a member on my ignore list. It took all of four hours for blackbear to make it.

Wow! Didn't even know you could do that, please enlighten the rest of us.

If theblackbear wins any awards I am sure it will be for "Most Frequently Ignored Zoner"

The_Philster
12-03-2004, 03:49 PM
I'm God as far as you're concerned, newbie :cynic:
Wow! Didn't even know you could do that, please enlighten the rest of us.

If theblackbear wins any awards I am sure it will be for "Most Frequently Ignored Zoner"
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/profile.php?do=editlist
just type in his username to the ignore list..or open his profile and click to add him to ignore list.

SABURZFAN
12-03-2004, 04:02 PM

And

SABURZFAN thinks Fozzy Bear is full of $h1t.

NC-BILLS44
12-03-2004, 04:36 PM

SPIT!!!

Rude!!

Kolbiss
12-03-2004, 04:39 PM

LMAO!!!

casdhf
12-03-2004, 04:58 PM
http://www.mccowans.com/graphics/bear_dead4.jpg

unpaid_bills
12-03-2004, 06:42 PM
or (E) Who cares what you think. I am just a fan who loves the Bills and enjoys watching them win or lose
True Bills fans stick together:holdhand::punk:

Mad Bomber
12-03-2004, 07:37 PM

SPIT!!!

Who the hell is the black bear? Sounds like Larry...

I've been a Bills fan since the early '60s....went to see them at the Rockpile. I know who the Mad Bomber was (saw him play, met him, got his autograph). None of your "choices" for type of Bills fan fits me.

Also, that third person crap really irks me. That said...

Mad Bomber farts in theblackbears general direction.

Michael82
12-03-2004, 08:39 PM

I've been a Bills fan since the early '60s....went to see them at the Rockpile. I know who the Mad Bomber was (saw him play, met him, got his autograph). None of your "choices" for type of Bills fan fits me.

:snicker: Nice reply.

zone
12-03-2004, 08:54 PM
George is getting very angry.

BillsFanInMass
12-03-2004, 09:05 PM
BillsFanInMass is the type of Bills fan in Mass that thinks The Black Bear is a 12yr old who is the priests favorite alter boy.

Morgoth
12-03-2004, 09:22 PM
Here comes a personal attack. I think the black bear is poop.

Heh Philster what's this "I'm God as far as your concerned newbie" crap? What ******ed religion is this guy following?

Dozerdog
12-03-2004, 09:41 PM

I thought it was me passing some mighty taco.

:knock:

Dozerdog
12-03-2004, 09:43 PM
OK guys- fun is fun- but please refrain from insulting each other, OK?

Attack the post....... not the poster

The Predator
12-03-2004, 10:30 PM
:rofl:

TigerJ
12-03-2004, 11:13 PM
Cntrygal highly recommends that The Black Bear print out a copy of the ToS and keep it near his computer.

You get 'im, Cntrygal!

NapalmDeath
12-03-2004, 11:21 PM

He does sound like Larry a little bit. Maybe they are brothers or one of many multiple personalities

NapalmDeath
12-03-2004, 11:23 PM

2. Drewlicker

Or

Come on. RUN IT!!

NapalmDeath is a Bills Fan. Period.

The Predator
12-03-2004, 11:41 PM
Whats Up Napalm, Thanks for The Reps!!!

I Guess I Got Banned Over There.

You Should Tell Those Guys To Let The Commander Back On The Site.

Do My Arcade Records Still Stand?

Did You Get Banned, Or Are You Just Visiting The Zone??

NapalmDeath
12-04-2004, 12:03 AM
Whats Up Napalm, Thanks for The Reps!!!

I Guess I Got Banned Over There.

You Should Tell Those Guys To Let The Commander Back On The Site.

Do My Arcade Records Still Stand?

Did You Get Banned, Or Are You Just Visiting The Zone??

You are unable to recieve PM's. Do you have it shut off or something?

Check this site out before you get worried about not being able to go to the Range. Less Bull**** here.

The Predator
12-04-2004, 12:57 AM
You are unable to recieve PM's. Do you have it shut off or something?
Yeah! My PM's Are Shut Off.

Check this site out before you get worried about not being able to go to the Range. Less Bull**** here.

I Have Noticed.

This Is A Great Site, I'm Not Worried About It.

GO BILLS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>04

NapalmDeath
12-04-2004, 01:11 AM
Yeah! My PM's Are Shut Off.

Well, turn them back on!

:xtreme:

The Predator
12-04-2004, 01:47 AM
Well, turn them back on!

:xtreme:
Done.

The_Philster
12-04-2004, 06:50 AM
Heh Philster what's this "I'm God as far as your concerned newbie" crap? What ******ed religion is this guy following?
Guy comes in here talking like he's all that when his posts so far have been exactly the opposite. Boy better recognize :jam:

mybills
12-04-2004, 07:21 AM
Fozzy isn't black! :coocoo: