PDA

View Full Version : mike williams

Billsouth
12-03-2004, 12:28 PM
i think that jonas is gone at the end of this season. therefore, i really believe that mw will be our new left tackle next year. anyone agree or disagree

Kolbiss
12-03-2004, 12:41 PM
It's hard to say. I hope we can find a way to keep jonas. :pray:

venis2k1
12-03-2004, 12:46 PM
in a word...no. i think MW will be a RT forever!!!

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
12-03-2004, 03:38 PM
I have really been thinking alot about that....and I would say that if Mike contiues his above average play, it will be right on time for him to make the transition to left tackle.

My predictions for next years starting OL (barring injury in TC or preseason)

Williams FreeAgent Tucker Villariall Teague

WHO WILL BE THE FREE AGENT?

NC-BILLS44
12-03-2004, 04:07 PM
Big Mike will move to LT and Marcus Price will move to RT.

Kenny
12-03-2004, 08:09 PM
MW has been playing pretty good lately. I dont think anyone will label him a bust anymore, like many (including myself) was saying in preseason.

Being the 4th overall pick, it's time for MW to finally live up to the hype. If JJ is gone after this season, I say we move MW to LT.

G. Host
12-03-2004, 09:17 PM
Big Mike will move to LT and Marcus Price will move to RT.

Bills have not made any effort to re-sign Marcus Price so I do not think it will happen. Maybe he will re-sign if he has no suiters.

tampabay25690
12-03-2004, 10:36 PM
MW has been playing pretty good lately. I dont think anyone will label him a bust anymore, like many (including myself) was saying in preseason.

Being the 4th overall pick, it's time for MW to finally live up to the hype. If JJ is gone after this season, I say we move MW to LT.

I agree 100%

colin
12-03-2004, 10:48 PM
i see us drafting or signing a LG, moving mike to LT, and signing the best available RT in FA.

I think you can find some good RTs in FA, but not any one who will be better than MW for less than a ton of money.

an upgrade on 2 or 3 O line positions will make us much better there next year

Dozerdog
12-04-2004, 12:23 AM
The upcoming draft is a bit weak overall, but strong at OT. 10 may get drafted in day 1. I'll bet it's our 2nd round selection.

NapalmDeath
12-04-2004, 12:48 AM
i think that jonas is gone at the end of this season. therefore, i really believe that mw will be our new left tackle next year. anyone agree or disagree

I disagree. 100%

It took Mike Williams this long to finally start playing solid in both run blocking and pass blocking (Which he is still not exactly superior at)

To move him over to the other side of the line is not a good plan. If Jonas Jennings leaves, (He hasn't left yet) It will be a Mcfarland/Price battle for the starting job