X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Billsouth
    • Jul 2002

I (we) owe TD an apology

I and many others have been critical of TD's drafts. Well it looks like 2003 was a work of GENIUS. I was wrong and must admit it.

Remember we never should have had a 1st rounder in 2003 but Td worked some magic and got us #23 which he then drafted wm who would have been a top 3 pick. WHAT A MOVE!!!!!!!

we also got kelsay who is going to be a stud. mcgee who will be in the pro bowl, aiken who will be a good receiver and otherwise did a good job at drafting.

He also signed milloy and tko who r vital to our d.

in 2004, evans was a great pick and i think considering the fact that we never would have seen a qb of losman's quality where we r picking, STOLE losman. i would give up a next year number 1, a current 2 and 5 for a current teams #1 pick.

td got burned by gw but i think mularkey is the next cowher and will be sucessful. i am proud of my team as they have turned this season around. not bad for a rookie coach who was on the hot seat from day 1.

WE WILL BE BACK SOON!

LOMBARDI HERE WE COME!!
    "once a raider always a raider"
  • BillsFanInMass
    The Stoner Zoner
    • Feb 2003

I never said anything bad about Td i have never been more exited in the offseasons he is so aggressive at getting us talent in Buffalo. Its never been his fault bad coaching Gw and poor qb and line play has been the prob imo.GW had the #1 Defense in Tennesee and came in to get interviewed more prepared than the rest i probably would have hired him too if i could of gotten by those man boobs, So i dont blame TD for that.

Comment

• Turf
      • Jul 2002

The day I apologize to any Bills GM for missing the playoffs 4 years in a row aint gonna happen.
      Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• FTG
        • Aug 2004

McGahee is looking like the steal of the draft! Mcgee looks like he will be a real good player.

I would say it's way to early to say Kelsy is going to be a stud and I have not seen anything out of Aiken.
        Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• Billz_fan
          • Jan 2003

I will apologize when the teams record under TD goes above .500 that will take a few more seasons
          The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• ScottLawrence
            • Jan 2004

apologize to Donahoe?
            You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
              Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
              • Mar 2003

I don't know about TDs mysterious 3rd round picks though, I've seen zilch production from Crowell and Anderson.
              "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
              -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• NapalmDeath
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ShadowHawk7
                I don't know about TDs mysterious 3rd round picks though, I've seen zilch production from Crowell and Anderson.

Anderson has yet to dress for a game. Always inactive

There's truth to the saying Buffalo is a drinking town with a football problem, where a passionate fan base believes it has more answers than Ken Jennings on "Jeopardy."

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

what is our record under td again?
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                    short bus extraordinaire
                    • Jul 2002

i refuse to apologize.
                    Originally posted by yordad
                    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• NapalmDeath
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Tatonka
                      what is our record under td again?
                      The Bills have a GREAT chance of beating last years record. (6 - 10 in case you forgot) And the Bills are looking up. So, if the Bills do have a winning season this year, will you and your buddy Mr. Cynical kindly REMIND us?

Thank you and thanks for attempting to ruin all hopes of a playoff seed this year. I suppose you think that Miami will beat the Bills this week.

I have an idea that will impress you. Lets fire TD. And lets get another GM in here. Right this minute. Not only will the new GM probably change the entire coaching staff to help improve his "direction" of where he taking this team, but hell, he get us a SuperBowl. Butch Davis

I will admit that I have *****ed about Donahoe. But at this point in the season bringing up his record is about as relevent as bring up Hank Bullough's record.

The Bills need help right now to get into the playoffs. Not only do they have to win outright, but they need certain teams to lose a few games.

It would be great if this team was playing this well in September. But they didn't. And if you aren't happy about the young players that we have stepping up and making plays then you fall under blackbear's ratings. Or should I add my own? The never happy and never satisfied fans.
                      Last edited by NapalmDeath; 12-04-2004, 01:53 AM.

There's truth to the saying Buffalo is a drinking town with a football problem, where a passionate fan base believes it has more answers than Ken Jennings on "Jeopardy."

Comment

• colin
                        Drew's my hero!
                        • Jul 2002

TD has effed up the line, but frankly his only real big mistake was greggggggggg.

i think we have had one off year so far with TD, the first year we had to suck, the second year was pretty good, the thrid year was off, this year is still in the making, 9+ wins with a rook coach in our division and confrence (we have to play the Jets and NE twice, miami is off but they are usually stout) is good IMO.

TD gets a high grade from me if we can have a vet QB, moulds or a good vet WR, and develope JP next year, and at a cap level that lets us bring in some line help.

we look like a real team on the rise

Comment

• Philagape
                          WIN NOW
                          • Jul 2002

For hiring GW, it's TD who should apologize to us.

He has some making up to do after that debacle, and Drew hasn't lived up to expectations. But the 2003 draft is a good start. TD will be vindicated when he's holding the Lombardi Trophy.
                          "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                          2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

he was brought in to win us a sb. We haven't even made it to playoffs. Na, if we don't make playoffs this year, TD should be apolologizing , not us.
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Dozerdog
                              In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                              • Jul 2002

2001 draft was excellent, 2002 is so-so with some potential upside, 2003 was a very good one in a very weak draft year, 2004 is an unknown (but I like it)

Comment

Working...
                              X