PDA

View Full Version : Bobby April you da MAN!

im4bflo
12-03-2004, 08:56 PM
Having all 3 units playing well, is such a plus!
Coach April is doing an excellent job, and his guys are doing a great job, watching the ST's is as exciting as watching the O and D play, we could score at any time! Prop's to you Bobby! :clap:
:squish:

The Predator
12-03-2004, 10:54 PM
I Agree, Coach April Is Doing A Great Job.

GO BILLS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>04

Demon
12-03-2004, 11:02 PM
I've definetly been impressed with our special teams. I love the work Bobby April has done in Buffalo and the Rams game was amazing. We had been searching for a returner for years and all of a sudden, no matter who is making returns, they are making plays. McGee, Smith or Clements. It's awsome to see!

Btw, here's a really good article about April from a few days ago in the Rochester D@C for those who missed it:

http://www.rochesterdandc.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20041125/SPORTS03/411250327/1021

Drive 4 Five
12-04-2004, 01:56 PM
Amen to that buthas.

Michael82
12-04-2004, 02:03 PM
Sign him to a HUGE contract extension. He's the new Bruce DeHaven and should never be let go. :up:

Mr. Cynical
12-04-2004, 02:49 PM
Agreed. He is without a doubt a HUGE reason we've won any games this year. Like Marv always said, there are three teams. Let's make sure we don't lose one of them but allowing him to get away before we get back to the Dance.

Crimm
12-05-2004, 01:09 AM
Not to take anything away from April, who has done an absolutely wonderful job getting his "troops" (reference to the military nicknames he gives each unit).

But lets also credit Mularkey for allowing a good deal of his starters to play double duty on special teams. Not many teams let as many starting players play on special teams as we do, but it has made a HUGE difference.

Once McGee became a starter some coaches would have made Smith the fulltime guy, and how many #1 cornerbacks return punts. Plus i see Fletch and Posey out there throwing big blocks.

April had major problems in ST Louis because martz wouldnt let him have any first stringers. Now that he's got some top notch talent to work with he has put together a feared unit.

NapalmDeath
12-05-2004, 02:07 AM
April had major problems in ST Louis because martz wouldnt let him have any first stringers. Now that he's got some top notch talent to work with he has put together a feared unit.

:clap: Excellent

There is risks involved having starters play special teams. But with risk there is a reward and to be honest, this is why the Bills actually have a little swagger in them now. IMHO, the D and the Special Teams have made the offense play better. Why? Confidence.

This would be a kick ass scenario. ( I am trying not to go overboard here)

Bills vs. Steelers. Bills win they are in.

I really do think that if The Bills continue this high level of play, they can not only win on the road but be a feared opponent. And to be honest, if it does come down to that scenario and if the Steelers NEED this game, (homefield and a bye) it will not exactly be a cakewalk for them.

I am rambling. :crazy:

But we will see what happens in the next few weeks