• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Morgoth
    Can you blow me where the pampers is?
    • Jun 2003

Please stop with the "what if we run the table garbage"

If we win this week, we'll be 500. There are no playoffs this year. Not for us. Mathematically but not realistically. I'm not a naysayer but for the love of God we are adults right, or what passes for adults in this day and age. Dream if you must but like mastrubation keep it to yourself.
    Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun.
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Ok- you're not invited to the playoff party

Comment

• BAM
      • Sep 2003

10 and 6!

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BAM
        10 and 6!

Comment

• zone
          No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
          • Oct 2003

Originally posted by BAM
          10 and 6!

Hell ya 10-6!

dude we have won 4 of our last 5 games, and have a very week schedule, why do you consider this a dream?
          www.blzbus.com

Comment

• finsrclowns
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Morgoth
            I'm not a naysayer

No you're a real ray of sunshine.
            finsrclowns

Comment

• BAM
              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by zone
              Hell ya 10-6!

dude we have won 4 of our last 5 games, and have a very week schedule, why do you consider this a dream?
              I don't!

Comment

• zone
                No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
                • Oct 2003

Originally posted by BAM
                I don't!
                I was talking to morgoth....
                www.blzbus.com

Comment

• Morgoth
                  Can you blow me where the pampers is?
                  • Jun 2003

Thanks Dozer I'll make sure I don't get my hopes up for that party. It's not just about what we have to do. It's about all of the other improbable crap that has to happen in order for us to get there. I like our D but if Drew keeps throwing ints like that's his real job someone will take advantage of that.

When we were going to play the Pats for the second time I thought "if we pull this out we can compete with anyone. We didn't and right now we can't.
                  Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun.

Comment

• TigerJ
                    • Jul 2002

If Pittsburgh is still trying to get home field throughout the playoffs by week 17, they could be very difficult to beat. Roethlisberger is finally playing like he's human, even if he's not acting exactly like a rookie. Buffalo may be able to contain Pittsburgh's offence, but so far Buffalo's offence still has trouble fast, aggressive defenses like Pittsburgh's. Until we get to Pittsburgh, I think the national media will give the Bills a decent shot to win those four games.
                    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• The Predator
                      • Nov 2004

IMO, For 2 Seasons Drew Bledsoe Has Been Our Biggest Weakness, And Is Now More Than Ever.

With Bledsoe At QB We'll Probably Finish 8-8.

BUT, "Anything "Can" Happen."

GO BILLS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>04

"If Your Attack Is Going Well, Your Probably Walking Into An Ambush"

Comment

• G. Host
                        Banned
                        • Jul 2002

If we win this week, we'll be 500. There are no playoffs this year. Not for us. Mathematically but not realistically. I'm not a naysayer but for the love of God we are adults right, or what passes for adults in this day and age. Dream if you must but like mastrubation keep it to yourself.
                        Keep your OWN mastribation to yourself and let people discuss what they want to talk about. I, for one, not going to stop and the more games we win and more our rivals lose, the more we will talk about it.

Act like an adult and don't try to censor people. Thats the MODS job if they feel a need.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                          • Mar 2004

I fail to understand how hoping our team makes the playoffs is acting "childish". That's what you are insinuating, right? I said it before, and I'll say it again, as long as there is still a mathematical chance of the Bills making it, I will hope. Until then, :stfu:

Comment

• The_Philster
                            • Jul 2002

The diehard Bills fans have a never-say-die attitude for the most part. If there's a chance to get in it, we're gonna keep hoping. Besides, the Jags made it to the AFC Championship their second year in the league after a 4-7 record at week 12
                            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
                              • Aug 2004

well then I guess I can save money. NO playoff tickets. Whew, thanks for that. jk

As a fan you always look towards the playoffs no matter how far out of it you are or the team is.
                              http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

Working...
                              X