PDA

View Full Version : Miami is going to be a very sad place...

Tatonka
12-04-2004, 03:25 PM
whats up ACC.. My boys, VaTech just mashed Miami on thier home turf.. and my Bills will mash the Dolphins on their home turf tomorrow..

this is shaping up to be a good weekend..

I really can't beleive my alum just won the ACC after being picked to finish between 6-8th..

I am on cloud 9 right now... feels like the Bills just made the playoffs or something.

:pray:

DraftBoy
12-04-2004, 03:36 PM
as long as they dont beat Auburn all is good and the BCS will die soon!

helmetguy
12-04-2004, 03:46 PM
Couldn't have said it better myself!

Tatonka
12-04-2004, 04:09 PM
tech can absolutely beat auburn... will they? i dont know.. but they match up very well against them.

imbondz
12-04-2004, 04:49 PM
UT will beat Auburn today

juice
12-04-2004, 05:09 PM
whats up ACC.. My boys, VaTech just mashed Miami on thier home turf.. and my Bills will mash the Dolphins on their home turf tomorrow..

this is shaping up to be a good weekend..

I really can't beleive my alum just won the ACC after being picked to finish between 6-8th..

I am on cloud 9 right now... feels like the Bills just made the playoffs or something.

:pray:Beamer is a good coach.

Tatonka
12-04-2004, 09:25 PM

care to place a wager on that? :pray:

ryjam282
12-04-2004, 09:29 PM
Damn those Hokies....I thought this game would be definitely be tough but I thought the home field would give us the edge.....Damn, just when I started to somewhat praise Brock Berlin, he goes out and gives up 2 redzone turnovers...Damn him....Now, it's on to the Peach Bowl. What a joke, but I guess we get to put a whippin on the crappy ass Gators....DAMN!!

Congrats T, I am very bitter though.

ArcticWildMan
12-04-2004, 09:42 PM

:roflmao:

Tatonka
12-04-2004, 10:13 PM
Damn those Hokies....I thought this game would be definitely be tough but I thought the home field would give us the edge.....Damn, just when I started to somewhat praise Brock Berlin, he goes out and gives up 2 redzone turnovers...Damn him....Now, it's on to the Peach Bowl. What a joke, but I guess we get to put a whippin on the crappy ass Gators....DAMN!!

Congrats T, I am very bitter though.

totally forgot you are a UM fan..

we could have made a sig bet or a zb bet or something!.. next year we will have to do something like that.

i will probably be at next years game.. since it will be at tech.

you guys played a good game.. techs defense is just really good..

i feel the same way about randle as you do about berlin.. his 2 fumbles almost cost us too.. the d bailed him out... then the next play, he does something that makes you go "WOW"... drives me crazy.. next year it looks like marcus vick will be back.. we will see how that goes.

ryjam282
12-04-2004, 10:33 PM
Yeah, I didn't even think about doing a bet of some sort with you, definitely next year though. It will be even worse in Blacksburg, that is a tough place to play.....

Randle looked good, but I definitely think the D is what won the game. Those guys were all over the place. Maybe next year :winkpunch:

Congrats on winning the ACC though, you deserve it. Beat us, and FSU too. Nice job. Good luck against Auburn, you will do better against them than us since your D is better. They are tough though.

SoCalBillsFan
12-05-2004, 12:42 AM
Hey tonk, that BCA classic game to open the season looks like apretty good opener now, eh?

Your boys played well all season, I said after that game they'd compete for the ACC title, and they won it. Congrats, go beat up on auburn.