PDA

View Full Version : GAMEDAY routine...

im4bflo
12-04-2004, 05:47 PM
What is your GAMEDAY routine?
I always wear the same jersey, home or away, that the team is wearing that day, the same hat if we're on a winning streak, my lucky Billsfan dogtags, I've got to have a beer ready to drink before kickoff, that's about it for me, no crazy superstitions or rituals(until maybe when we get to the playoffs again) :funny:
What about YOU?

Dantheman1280
12-04-2004, 06:34 PM
well i goin to the game! So were gonna get up and head out at 9 get down to the staduim, tailgate tilll about 11-12 go in the stadium and kick some fins ass! Im wearin my Clemens Jersey my bills shorts, my bills sox, bills boxers, and the all important wristband!!

YEAAAAAAAA. CANT WAIT!!

im4bflo
12-04-2004, 06:55 PM
well i goin to the game! So were gonna get up and head out at 9 get down to the staduim, tailgate tilll about 11-12 go in the stadium and kick some fins ass! Im wearin my Clemens Jersey my bills shorts, my bills sox, bills boxers, and the all important wristband!!

YEAAAAAAAA. CANT WAIT!!
AWESOME! I know you'll have a great time! SQUISHtheFISH:squish:

OpIv37
12-04-2004, 07:04 PM
my gameday routine is to get as much **** done as possible before the game starts, cuz I always have too much to do. I have to admit I get a little superstitious- if they win, I'll wear the same shirt the following week- if they lose, I'll change. My Bledsoe jersey seems to be unlucky- they never win when I wear the damn thing.

I don't usually drink during the game for two reasons- one, I usually have schoolwork or something to do afterwards, and two, I just get too damn mad, even when I'm sober. I'm afraid I might break something.

CajunBillsBacker
12-04-2004, 07:20 PM
If i'm going to the sports bar, i'll wear my jersey, but if i'm home, I just wear a Bills shirt, a pair of shorts, and lounge around the house and enjoy the game. Don't really believe in jinx's and stuff like that to wear the same every sunday.

TigerJ
12-04-2004, 08:24 PM
I don't have one. I simply hope that my Sunday afternoon is clear so I can watch the whole game. Tomorrow my daughters are in a concert at college up near Rochester. We'll have to leave about the time I get home from church. Two hour and fifteen minute drive to their college, two hour concert, we'll go out to dinner afterwords. That's another hour at least, then two hours and fifteen minutes home again. I'll be home just about in time for the night game on ESPN. I'll try to tape the game. I can listen to the first half on the radio, then at home, I'll probably watch my tape and try to follow the night game at the same time. Not that I'm not glad I can go to my daughters' concert, but it sure messes up the football.

BAM
12-04-2004, 08:26 PM
What is your GAMEDAY routine?

Wake up about 12:15. Roll out of bed. Take tylenol to cure hangover. Call Pride and Corey. Head to cottage to watch game. :up:

:gobills:

NapalmDeath
12-04-2004, 11:37 PM
This week it is

Roll out of bed, shower, head down to the Monishsko Club.(I know that is spelled wrong. Basically its called the Monnies and it is a Polack Club LOL) Eat and drink well while watching the game! :up:

im4bflo
12-05-2004, 12:56 AM
[ My Bledsoe jersey seems to be unlucky- they never win when I wear the damn thing.
My Bledsoe jersey was giving me bad luck also, I bought a Losman while I was in Buffalo.

im4bflo
12-05-2004, 12:59 AM
I don't have one. I simply hope that my Sunday afternoon is clear so I can watch the whole game. Tomorrow my daughters are in a concert at college up near Rochester. We'll have to leave about the time I get home from church. Two hour and fifteen minute drive to their college, two hour concert, we'll go out to dinner afterwords. That's another hour at least, then two hours and fifteen minutes home again. I'll be home just about in time for the night game on ESPN. I'll try to tape the game. I can listen to the first half on the radio, then at home, I'll probably watch my tape and try to follow the night game at the same time. Not that I'm not glad I can go to my daughters' concert, but it sure messes up the football.
Special family events come first, hope no one tells you the score before you get to watch your tape :funny: Drive safe, and GO BILLS :clap:

im4bflo
12-05-2004, 01:02 AM
Wake up about 12:15. Roll out of bed. Take tylenol to cure hangover. Call Pride and Corey. Head to cottage to watch game. :up:

That's GAMEDAY PREporation(Tylenal) :funny: GO BILLS :bow:

shelby
12-05-2004, 06:13 AM
The Bills started winning when i stopped wearing my Coy Wire jersey on Sundays.
Coincidence?
:sadwalk:

Jan Reimers
12-05-2004, 08:11 AM
The Bills started winning when i stopped wearing my Coy Wire jersey on Sundays.
Coincidence?
:sadwalk:
Maybe the Bills would do even better if Coy Wire stopped wearing his Coy Wire jersey on Sundays. (Just kidding.)

shelby
12-05-2004, 08:12 AM
:wail:

mush69s_sister
12-05-2004, 08:17 AM
According to mush69 it is all in the nasty. greasy potholders that he takes to all of the home games. I have them now in Florida for today's game, so we shall see just how much luck they bring!!!! :fishfry: