• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

1st Post - Kevin Shenoy

Hello, everyone.

I was suppose start a thread on Thursday, but that all fell through due to work and not being able to register Trapezeus or Trapezeus1 at work. I'm happy to say that I'm smart enough to get it a third time and avoid the strikeout. Therefore, I am now and forever known as Trapezeus2.

Anyways, my big question, and I'd love to see what you all think is, "how do you look at a 5-6 team?" Are you someone who says, "anything is possible and if you don't live for the moment, what's the point?" Or are you someone who says, "look, we got great potential. We need to be prudent and get some of tomorrow's leaders up and running, namely JP. We can't just stand around wishing like a little kid."

I am really torn. I am on the verge of believing that we could be the Redsox. We could be the team that gets all the attention going into the playoffs on how it was a miracle. Of course this will lead to my inevitable heartbreak when we fall woefully short. Therefore, I try to see my fandom as a long term investment and that I should be looking at next year because that is where we honestly will be really good if JP doesn't have to go through and Eli/CArson Palmer season. Then next year will be as frustrating as this.

And I have seen some of the comments from those of you who have endured reading my longwinded rants. Thanks so much for the compliments. It makes my day to see fellow fans enjoy what I'm putting down.
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Trapezeus2
    I am really torn. I am on the verge of believing that we could be the Redsox. We could be the team that gets all the attention going into the playoffs on how it was a miracle. Of course this will lead to my inevitable heartbreak when we fall woefully short.

Welcome to Red Sox nation- Up until 2 months ago Being both a Bills and Red Sox fan you kinda learn how to fall so you don't break anything.....

UNTIL THIS YEAR!!!!!

Comment

• Dozerdog
      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

btw- WELCOME!

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Trapezeus2
        And I have seen some of the comments from those of you who have endured reading my longwinded rants. Thanks so much for the compliments. It makes my day to see fellow fans enjoy what I'm putting down.
        long winded rants?

read a mark weiler article.. he has sentences longer than your post.

welcome to the board..

i would like to make the playoffs.. as soon as i know we are out of it.. for sure.. no doubt.. i want jp in there.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• shelby
          The Vanilla *****
          • Jul 2002

i enjoy your longwinded rants.

In response to your question...i hope this team is living for the moment, working hard to win every remaining game on the schedule.
          Preparing for next season is important....but not important enough to give up on this season.
          Last edited by shelby; 12-05-2004, 07:17 AM.

Comment

• lordofgun
            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

Great articles, Kev.

If only we were in the NFC.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

I agree with what T said, as long as we are in it, I want Bledsoe in there, once we are officially out I want to see JP starting. But as long as we are in it:

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!

btw awesome articles man, enjoy reading them each and every week.
              COMING SOON...
              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• trapezeus
                Legendary Zoner
                • Oct 2004

Well, after that, i am thinking live for the moment. They are getting very exciting. The ravens lost. That's huge. HUGE!!!!

Comment

• Iehoshua
                  • Jan 2003

Please don't compare the Bills to the Red Sox. That makes me nauseous...

Comment

Working...
                  X