X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • finsrclowns
    • Apr 2004

It can't end tomorrow

There's been a lot of talk about whether we're out of it now or not, projecting out for the rest of the season. I can't see that far ahead. But I do know one thing: no matter what happens the rest of the way sweeping the fins is a good thing. Getting to .500 after a 1-5 start is a good thing. Developing an offensive line is a good thing. Letting Willis run wild is a good thing. Trying to finish with the #1 D is a good thing. Lot's of good things can come out of or start to come out of a win tomorrow. So let's keep our eye on the fish. This is a big game for them and I expect them to play very hard. There are no gimmees in this league. Let's go get one tomorrow!
    finsrclowns
  • NapalmDeath
    • Aug 2004

I was worried about a letdown as well, but the way the team is playing now, I don't think its gonna happen

There's truth to the saying Buffalo is a drinking town with a football problem, where a passionate fan base believes it has more answers than Ken Jennings on "Jeopardy."

Comment

• Dozerdog
      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

They are all playing to keep their jobs- i don't see a let down against the fins- plus they were swept by them last year- MOTIVATION!!!

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

I don't see a let down (at least by our Defense). They are motivated to be the best in the league. Our offense is still a big question mark and it all comes down to Drew and what kind of mindset he's in.

Comment

• NapalmDeath
          • Aug 2004

Well the weather is gonna be 80 degrees and sunny.

There's truth to the saying Buffalo is a drinking town with a football problem, where a passionate fan base believes it has more answers than Ken Jennings on "Jeopardy."

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Originally posted by NapalmDeath
            Well the weather is gonna be 80 degrees and sunny.

Good. That usually means less injuries. (Knock on wood)

Comment

• Billz_fan
              • Jan 2003

I admit I havent had much faith in Drew this year. However I feel good enough that I am starting him tomorrow in FF. I got him and Moulds and I hope to get a couple double ups in points

LETS GO BILLS !!
              The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• finsrclowns
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Billz_fan
                I admit I havent had much faith in Drew this year. However I feel good enough that I am starting him tomorrow in FF. I got him and Moulds and I hope to get a couple double ups in points

LETS GO BILLS !!
                Pretty good decision Billz. It was a nice win.
                finsrclowns

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Billz_fan

LETS GO BILLS !!
                  Oh damn...you must have racked up the points.

Comment

• Billz_fan
                    • Jan 2003

29 for Drew today to be exact

Thanks, I thought I was gonna hurt myself a couple times today. I was flying all over the house
                    The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

Working...
                    X