PDA

View Full Version : It can't end tomorrow

finsrclowns
12-04-2004, 09:15 PM
There's been a lot of talk about whether we're out of it now or not, projecting out for the rest of the season. I can't see that far ahead. But I do know one thing: no matter what happens the rest of the way sweeping the fins is a good thing. Getting to .500 after a 1-5 start is a good thing. Developing an offensive line is a good thing. Letting Willis run wild is a good thing. Trying to finish with the #1 D is a good thing. Lot's of good things can come out of or start to come out of a win tomorrow. So let's keep our eye on the fish. This is a big game for them and I expect them to play very hard. There are no gimmees in this league. Let's go get one tomorrow! :pray: :gobills:

NapalmDeath
12-04-2004, 09:19 PM
I was worried about a letdown as well, but the way the team is playing now, I don't think its gonna happen

:squish:

Dozerdog
12-04-2004, 09:21 PM
They are all playing to keep their jobs- i don't see a let down against the fins- plus they were swept by them last year- MOTIVATION!!!

ArcticWildMan
12-04-2004, 09:23 PM
I don't see a let down (at least by our Defense). They are motivated to be the best in the league. Our offense is still a big question mark and it all comes down to Drew and what kind of mindset he's in. :ill:

NapalmDeath
12-04-2004, 09:25 PM
Well the weather is gonna be 80 degrees and sunny.

ArcticWildMan
12-04-2004, 09:46 PM
Well the weather is gonna be 80 degrees and sunny.

Good. That usually means less injuries. (Knock on wood)

Billz_fan
12-04-2004, 10:29 PM
I admit I havent had much faith in Drew this year. However I feel good enough that I am starting him tomorrow in FF. I got him and Moulds and I hope to get a couple double ups in points :D

LETS GO BILLS !!

finsrclowns
12-05-2004, 04:19 PM
I admit I havent had much faith in Drew this year. However I feel good enough that I am starting him tomorrow in FF. I got him and Moulds and I hope to get a couple double ups in points :D

LETS GO BILLS !!

Pretty good decision Billz. It was a nice win.

Michael82
12-05-2004, 04:23 PM

LETS GO BILLS !!
Oh damn...you must have racked up the points. :up:

Billz_fan
12-05-2004, 04:28 PM
29 for Drew today to be exact :up:

Thanks, I thought I was gonna hurt myself a couple times today. I was flying all over the house :laughter: