Who else wishes the Phins were doing better this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ArcticWildMan

Who else wishes the Phins were doing better this year?

I so much enjoy watching them do their customary end of season swoon. It's just not the same this year with them sucking so bad.

This game would be a lot more enjoyable if they weren't such a bad team and nothing more than an "also ran".

The ass kicking we are going to deliver tomorrow would mean a lot more if they had close to a winning record.
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

I want them 0-16 every year.....until the planet earth explodes

Comment

• NapalmDeath
      • Aug 2004

Any ass kicking that we put on the fins is always nice regardless of their record. But I know what you are saying. It would be a little sweeter if they had a shot at the playoffs like we do (although not the BEST shot) and we kicked their ass.

Fins

There's truth to the saying Buffalo is a drinking town with a football problem, where a passionate fan base believes it has more answers than Ken Jennings on "Jeopardy."

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Originally posted by Dozerdog

Will Vancouver exploding work?

Comment

• Dozerdog
          In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

Only if the Dolphins have relocated there.

Comment

• NapalmDeath
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
            Will Vancouver exploding work?

That does look like an exploding city

LOL

There's truth to the saying Buffalo is a drinking town with a football problem, where a passionate fan base believes it has more answers than Ken Jennings on "Jeopardy."

Comment

• G. Host
              Banned
              • Jul 2002

Since this seems to be a backwards season for them maybe after being beaten by Buffalo they wiill go into a "swoon" and beat final teams on schedule. Jimmy Johnsnon and Wanny seemed to create the end of season swoon and now the curse is gone?

Nahh. I do not believe it either.

Comment

• NapalmDeath
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by G. Host
                Since this seems to be a backwards season for them maybe after being beaten by Buffalo they wiill go into a "swoon" and beat final teams on schedule. Jimmy Johnsnon and Wanny seemed to create the end of season swoon and now the curse is gone?

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

Ditto
                  The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                    • May 2003

I'm with Dozer and Phil. I'm really sorry they have won 2 games already this year, and am irritated when they even put points on the board - and they're not even one of my most hated teams.
                    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• finsrclowns
                      • Apr 2004

I so much enjoy watching them do their customary end of season swoon. It's just not the same this year with them sucking so bad.

This game would be a lot more enjoyable if they weren't such a bad team and nothing more than an "also ran".

The ass kicking we are going to deliver tomorrow would mean a lot more if they had close to a winning record.
                      Think they were wishing we were better back in the 70's when we were 0 for the decade against them? Here's my take: Boot meet butt. Repeat instruction.
                      At 5-6 my only beef is we don't have Wake Forest on the schedule. We need W's.
                      finsrclowns

Comment

• kgun12
                        • Jul 2002

I'm with Dozer here! I would like to see them 0- for the century.

on them and they can kiss my !!!!!!!

I guess that answe the question on the other thread, what team you hate most!
                        Retired Air Traffic Controller
                        USAF VETERAN
                        DAV

Comment

• Cntrygal
                          Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                          • Jul 2002

I want them 0-16 for the rest of my life.
                          Originally posted by notacon
                          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Cntrygal
                            Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                            • Jul 2002

Even better.
                            Originally posted by notacon
                            The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
                            X