PDA

View Full Version : Travis Henry's "Phantom" Injury!

The Black Bear
12-05-2004, 11:49 AM
Travis "Working Man" Henry played last year with a broken bone in his leg and now he is out indefinitely with a "Phantom" injury and is also not available for comment? Somebody just broke wind and theblackbear's nose is bleeding from the stinch.

They can keep it quiet all they want to at One Bills Drive. theblackbear knows that Travis Henry is spitting mad and probably doesn't want anything else to do with the Buffalo Bills. Can you blame the guy? Of course not.

Bottom line in all of this is Bills fans will NEVER see Travis Henry in a Bills uniform again. He's done in the Buf and it's a damn shame that he wasn't treated better than he was.

Much props to Travis Henry for being a warrior for Buffalo and all the best wishes from theblackbear.

GOOD LUCK IN THE NFC NEXT YEAR TH!!

:peace:

Typ0
12-05-2004, 01:02 PM
I smell a distinctive stench in this post myself.

Turf
12-05-2004, 03:44 PM
Is this Travis' agent drunk in the parking lot with a laptop again?

Iehoshua
12-05-2004, 03:49 PM
Henry is like the dinosaurs... History... Time to accept McGahee as our feature back!

lordofgun
12-05-2004, 04:12 PM
Buh-bye Henry.

The Black Bear
12-05-2004, 06:41 PM
theblackbear can't believe how many ungrateful Toe Jammers there are in Bills country. Travis Henry has been the only consistant Bill on offense over the last couple of years and this is the gratitude he gets?

theblackbear hopes the Henry bashers all have ******ed babies that can grow up and educate their brainless parents.

Mad Bomber
12-05-2004, 06:45 PM
I smell a distinctive stench in this post myself.

Yeah...smells like bear crap....

Mad Bomber
12-05-2004, 06:50 PM
theblackbear can't believe how many ungrateful Toe Jammers there are in Bills country. Travis Henry has been the only consistant Bill on offense over the last couple of years and this is the gratitude he gets?

theblackbear hopes the Henry bashers all have ******ed babies that can grow up and educate their brainless parents. :peace:

Please.....stop the suffering and pain....Please....PLEASE!!! Stop posting here!

Turf
12-05-2004, 07:11 PM
Christ, sounds like the only ****** in here refers to himself in the first person and calls himself theblackbear.
It's not often I want to hit someone.....

theblackbear hopes the Henry bashers all have ******ed babies that can grow up and educate their brainless parents.

ShadowHawk7
12-05-2004, 07:31 PM
Travis Henry has been the only consistant Bill on offense over the last couple of years and this is the gratitude he gets?

Agreed, he has been. But Mcgahee has talent and swagger the tough-as-nails, yet limited Henry will never be able to have. I'll continue to root for him if he's in another uni next year.

Mr. Cynical
12-05-2004, 07:33 PM
:rofl:

The_Philster
12-05-2004, 07:34 PM
he was more coherent

colin
12-05-2004, 08:06 PM
black bear,

twice you have posted stinch instead of stench, your handle might be black bear, but you are certainly white trash.

you are a horrible and useless poster

BAM
12-05-2004, 08:16 PM
Yep. Cya Henry. :bigwave:

:gobills:

Dantheman1280
12-05-2004, 08:39 PM
hey guys i know that travis is history but still give the guy some credit he was our main man for about 3 years so i iwill say this travis we love ya but willis is the kind of running back that fits inton our offeseive situation at this point and time so i guess out with the old and in with the new but henry i will personlallly miss him :bow: