NJFINSFAN1
12-05-2004, 03:43 PM
Good win Bills fans!

Can I intrest you guys in a trade?

AJ for maybe some?????? Snow!

NJFINSFAN1
12-05-2004, 03:44 PM
Can I intrest you in a trade?

Say Aj for ???????? Okay AJ for nothing!

Iehoshua
12-05-2004, 03:45 PM
I liked it better when you said AJ for some snow.

:up:

NJFINSFAN1
12-05-2004, 03:47 PM
I liked it better when you said AJ for some snow.

:up:
It told me that thread did not work, sorry for double post!!!

Iehoshua
12-05-2004, 03:48 PM
It worked, NJ

Michael82
12-05-2004, 03:54 PM
AJ reminded me of Ray Lucas today. Thanks for not playing Jay Fiedler. :snicker:

Ebenezer
12-06-2004, 08:31 AM
Good win Bills fans!

Can I intrest you guys in a trade?

AJ for maybe some?????? Snow!
OK, that is a trade...Feeley looks like he could be made servicable...we can always generate more snow.

NJFINSFAN1
12-06-2004, 08:40 AM
Did you like Feeleys non attempt of tackling Williams???

Not saying it would have happened, but he was coming from the side and stopped! If he hits him at least semi hard, he goes I believe out of bounds. Then you still have a chance to hold you guys to a field goal and it's still a one score game!

That really got my goat! I'm not a big Fiedler fan either, but you can bet he tries!

I mean, you just threw your 5th int, take it out on someone man!!!!http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/icons/icon8.gif

Tatonka
12-06-2004, 08:43 AM
alot of those INTs were not AJs fault and i personally think he played a good game against a tough defense..

Dozerdog
12-06-2004, 08:43 AM
Did you like Feeleys non attempt of tackling Williams???

Not saying it would have happened, but he was coming from the side and stopped! If he hits him at least semi hard, he goes I believe out of bounds. Then you still have a chance to hold you guys to a field goal and it's still a one score game!

That really got my goat! I'm not a big Fiedler fan either, but you can bet he tries!

I mean, you just threw your 5th int, take it out on someone man!!!!http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/icons/icon8.gif

That was the first time AJ Feely reminded me of Dan Marino...LOL

I remember watching Danny boy - as great a QB he was, barely bother to chase- let alone tackle - players going the other way with a turnover. Didn't want o get hurt.

chernobylwraiths
12-06-2004, 08:45 AM
alot of those INTs were not AJs fault and i personally think he played a good game against a tough defense..

Some of the INTs weren't his fault?! How so?

NJFINSFAN1
12-06-2004, 09:03 AM
Some of the INTs weren't his fault?! How so?
Two were not his fault, three were which is still way to many.

1. Minor thought he was playing vollyball
2. Chambers fell before the ball got there

Ebenezer
12-06-2004, 09:10 AM
That was the first time AJ Feely reminded me of Dan Marino...LOL

I remember watching Danny boy - as great a QB he was, barely bother to chase- let alone tackle - players going the other way with a turnover. Didn't want o get hurt.
that's why Danny isn't a winner...great numbers, HOF (regrettably), horrible leader.

Uncle Jesse
12-06-2004, 09:16 AM
that's why Danny isn't a winner...great numbers, HOF (regrettably), horrible leader.
And a bad actor too!

G. Host
12-06-2004, 10:10 AM

Yes. HOF he should get into but I think it is a crime that he gets in on first ballot. Dan Marino only had ONE part of QB job perfected - he was a poor leader, put his RBs in position to be killed (I used to watch game with someone who could call Marino's running plays with 90% accuracy) and could not block, tackle or do any other football player action.