PDA

View Full Version : What is the definition of Smack??

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-18-2002, 11:05 PM
Since I have been on several different Fan boards, I have notice this thing called SMACK! Each board or I should say, each person thinks their SMACK is the BEST! So what is the definition of the term SMACK?? There has to be a standard to that term or how will you know which is the GOOD Smack and which is the BAD Smack??

I know there will be a few people posting the simple one line remarks of : "You Smack Sucks!" or "Your Smack is BAD!". However, I am hoping that the more enlighten members of this board would take a few minutes to think about this!

IS Smack , the old school yard comments of "Your team Sucks, my team is Great!" (see above) or the old time favorite - "So your old man!"

IS Smack the long string of dirty words with a few comments about one's sexual orientation? Is Anti-Women comments directed from one male to another SMACK??

Is Smack, taking silly pictures and placing captions on them??

If the rules of a board is "NO personal Attacks!" Then how can you SMACK another person without it being a personal attack??

I guess in the long rum, "Smack - like beauty is in the eyes of the beholder!!" I guess all I can say is "Behold the power of CHEESE!!"

So Stuff It and Lets smack away!!

venis2k1
11-18-2002, 11:06 PM
:spanku: SMACK

Sabre Ally
11-18-2002, 11:13 PM
:jetsuck: Does this count? :D

Dozerdog
I know Zbud's boards is pretty open with what they allow, but on this board we try to keep it "All Ages"

The General rule of the board is no personal attacks. But if two or more people want to engage in smack- we will let them.. as long as they keep it "clean" (Keep derogatory language out) and tha they keep it in the NFL zone (smack forum).

SoFL-Cheesehead
I see that one of the favorite forms of SMACK is taking those silly pictures and placing captions on them! I notice also, 6 to 7 pages of them directed to a few NON Bills members of this board. I wonder what these same picture would look like with different captions on them???

By the way, I do have a few example with ne to try out on everyone!!

http://www.funnyjunk.com/pic/0465.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, it’s the Buffalo Jills!! (All rolled into 1!!)

Sabre Ally
11-18-2002, 11:15 PM
Ahh, Baby Fish, did ya have to pull out that picture? :sick:

Dozerdog
11-18-2002, 11:16 PM
She's got like 6 asses on one leg alone!

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-18-2002, 11:16 PM
How about this!!

(Yes Dozerdog, I am going to play Nice!!)

http://www.funnyjunk.com/pic/0454.jpg

4inchLong after reading BTP postings!!

venis2k1
11-18-2002, 11:17 PM
I can say the Pack sucks(true), but if i say you suck like your momma i would be out of line.

If i were to say this post sucks it would be fair, if i would say you suck for posting this that would be unfair.

If i said WCoastFin sucks that would be fair because its a known fact.

Dozerdog
11-18-2002, 11:17 PM
:rofl:

Sabre Ally
11-18-2002, 11:19 PM
BTW, Welcome to the Zone, SoFL :)

Dozerdog
Originally posted by venis2k1

If i said WCoastFin sucks that would be fair because its a known fact. The rules are off for that Jackass...:jk: after his "Maddox was faking it" crap....

SoFL-Cheesehead
See DozerDog, I can play Nice!! hehehehe

Here is another one!!

http://www.funnyjunk.com/pic/0437.jpg

Ok, everyone sing with Me!! "Miami Dolphins, Miami Dolphins, Miami Dolphin doing number twwwoooooo!!"

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-18-2002, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by venis2k1
I can say the Pack sucks(true), but if i say you suck like your momma i would be out of line.

If i were to say this post sucks it would be fair, if i would say you suck for posting this that would be unfair.

If i said WCoastFin sucks that would be fair because its a known fact.

OK gang!!

Do we put this one in the enlighten or the "Dim" caregory???

Sabre Ally
11-18-2002, 11:26 PM
enlighten.....he managed to illustrate the Zone's rules in a humourous manner, while also getting in Dolphin smack which is, of course, the highest type of smack one can attain on a Bills forum. ;)

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-18-2002, 11:26 PM
How about.............this one!!

http://www.funnyjunk.com/pic/0424.jpg

Sabre Ally was RIGHT!!! Dolphins and Bills fans can livie together!! I wonder which one is on top??

YES Dozerdog, I know I was pushing that one!!

Sabre Ally
11-18-2002, 11:27 PM
I'm on top........no, Wharfrat is on top..........no, I'm on top

:ontome:

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-18-2002, 11:30 PM
Here is one I will be REALLY pushing it...Sorry Dozerdog!!

http://www.funnyjunk.com/pic/0116.jpg

The truth behind the Buffalo Bills newset offensive system. The center snaps the ball to the quarterBack, the Quarterback snaps it to the Running Back. Finally the FullBack runs at full sped into the back of all 3! The play goes nowhere, but the 3 players have a smoke and goes home with a smile on their faces!!

Sabre Ally
11-18-2002, 11:32 PM
:lmao: my side hurts now.........

wharfrat
11-18-2002, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally

:lol: ... but am I the chicken or the rabbit Ally?

wharfrat
11-18-2002, 11:34 PM
:lmao: my side hurts now.........

I can fix that for ya babe!:teeth:

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-18-2002, 11:35 PM
I can not help myself!!

I have NO self Control!!

Sorry to everyone, But I have to do ir!!

http://www.funnyjunk.com/pic/0543.jpg

The Buffalo Bill’s starting defensive line with 4inchLong dressing up as a LARGE green Football!

Sabre Ally
11-18-2002, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by wharfrat

:lol: ... but am I the chicken or the rabbit Ally?

:gag: Do I have to answer that? It's a trick question, isn't it. :stuck:

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-18-2002, 11:41 PM
WharFrat is here, how's it going dude?? Let me say I am sorry first, for this picture!

But, I have to do it!!

http://www.funnyjunk.com/pic/0059.jpg

The Miami Dolphin’s newsest training program for increasing the overall team speed! I guess they get less wind ressistance that way!!

wharfrat
11-18-2002, 11:41 PM
:nana:

No you don't have to answer..... just cluck twice, and I'll know what you mean! :snicker:

wharfrat
11-18-2002, 11:43 PM
That's good Babyfish.... are those Packer fans chasing him?

Sabre Ally
11-18-2002, 11:45 PM
:nana:

No you don't have to answer..... just cluck twice, and I'll know what you mean! :snicker:

:eek: I guess you answered it yourself :spit:

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-18-2002, 11:49 PM
One more, so I can be band off of this board (as a few will want me to be)!!

This is the BEST, only if you like what I did so far!! That should not be too many of you either!!

But it is in my Blood and I have to let it all out tonight!!

http://www.funnyjunk.com/pic/0067.jpg

4inchLong picture on father’s day….......or was it Mother's day…….......THAT'S Right!! It was Cross dresser Day!!

Sabre Ally
11-18-2002, 11:50 PM
:laughter: Do you have any pictures that we haven't seen before?

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-18-2002, 11:52 PM
That's good Babyfish.... are those Packer fans chasing him?

Good Question WharFrat!!!

However they are wearing Blue and Red, so they must be Buffalo Bills Fans!!

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-18-2002, 11:55 PM

I may go out and find some, but I rather clean up 4inchLongs mistaken captions for him!!

wharfrat
11-18-2002, 11:55 PM

:doh:

Sabre Ally
11-19-2002, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by SoFL-Cheesehead

I may go out and find some, but I rather clean up 4inchLongs mistaken captions for him!! :finfan: :mad:

ahhhhhhhhh. the last three each get a :1: :D
the two before that were pretty funny though

wharfrat
11-19-2002, 12:01 AM

I like the chicken and rabbit one... but that's just me being selfish! ;)

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-19-2002, 12:06 AM
Come on Ally!!!

They were ALL good!!

Sabre Ally
11-19-2002, 12:28 AM
What do you keep editing? Leave the spelling mistakes there, then I know it's really you and not a smurf. :laughter:

SABURZFAN
11-19-2002, 04:11 AM
See DozerDog, I can play Nice!! hehehehe

Here is another one!!

http://www.funnyjunk.com/pic/0437.jpg

Ok, everyone sing with Me!! "Miami Dolphins, Miami Dolphins, Miami Dolphin doing number twwwoooooo!!"

that makes me want to date a DOLPHINS cheerleader.

SABURZFAN
11-19-2002, 04:13 AM
I see that one of the favorite forms of SMACK is taking those silly pictures and placing captions on them! I notice also, 6 to 7 pages of them directed to a few NON Bills members of this board. I wonder what these same picture would look like with different captions on them???

By the way, I do have a few example with ne to try out on everyone!!

http://www.funnyjunk.com/pic/0465.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, it’s the Buffalo Jills!! (All rolled into 1!!)

if she steps on you,you're going to know it.

SABURZFAN
11-19-2002, 04:13 AM
How about this!!

(Yes Dozerdog, I am going to play Nice!!)

http://www.funnyjunk.com/pic/0454.jpg

4inchLong after reading BTP postings!!

SABURZFAN
11-19-2002, 04:15 AM
How about.............this one!!

http://www.funnyjunk.com/pic/0424.jpg

Sabre Ally was RIGHT!!! Dolphins and Bills fans can livie together!! I wonder which one is on top??

YES Dozerdog, I know I was pushing that one!!

i've heard of choking the chicken but this one takes the cake.

SABURZFAN
11-19-2002, 04:17 AM
Here is one I will be REALLY pushing it...Sorry Dozerdog!!

http://www.funnyjunk.com/pic/0116.jpg

The truth behind the Buffalo Bills newset offensive system. The center snaps the ball to the quarterBack, the Quarterback snaps it to the Running Back. Finally the FullBack runs at full sped into the back of all 3! The play goes nowhere, but the 3 players have a smoke and goes home with a smile on their faces!!

let me guess.that's Gee Dubya,j.gray,and k.gilbride looking for their nuts.

SABURZFAN
11-19-2002, 04:21 AM
I can not help myself!!

I have NO self Control!!

Sorry to everyone, But I have to do ir!!

http://www.funnyjunk.com/pic/0543.jpg

The Buffalo Bill’s starting defensive line with 4inchLong dressing up as a LARGE green Football!

i thought it was former FISH players at a reunion.g.yepremium(sp) put on a little weight,didn't he?

SABURZFAN
11-19-2002, 04:24 AM
WharFrat is here, how's it going dude?? Let me say I am sorry first, for this picture!

But, I have to do it!!

http://www.funnyjunk.com/pic/0059.jpg

The Miami Dolphin’s newsest training program for increasing the overall team speed! I guess they get less wind ressistance that way!!

are you sure???i thought it was san francisco's newest training facility.:biggrin:

SABURZFAN
11-19-2002, 04:26 AM
One more, so I can be band off of this board (as a few will want me to be)!!

This is the BEST, only if you like what I did so far!! That should not be too many of you either!!

But it is in my Blood and I have to let it all out tonight!!

http://www.funnyjunk.com/pic/0067.jpg

4inchLong picture on father’s day….......or was it Mother's day…….......THAT'S Right!! It was Cross dresser Day!!

that's definitely a RAIDERS fan.they sure are scary looking.

SABURZFAN
11-19-2002, 04:32 AM

i've never seen the 'other side' of a DOLPHINS cheerleader.very interesting.....:biggrin:

shelby
11-19-2002, 04:40 AM

this brings new meaning to the phrase...."can't we all just get along?"

:shake:

shelby
11-19-2002, 04:43 AM
So what is the definition of the term SAMCK??

er...SoFl..."samck" is not even a word. Therefore i cannot possibly define it for you.
:earpoke:

:biggrin:

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-19-2002, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by shelby

er...SoFl..."samck" is not even a word. Therefore i cannot possibly define it for you.
:earpoke:

OK Teacher, I corrected my page, how many more points do I get for the assignment??

Good call Shelby!!:D :D

harmonkoz
11-19-2002, 01:43 PM

No doubt, same old ***** different day.

Originality is highly under rated.

lordofgun
11-19-2002, 03:09 PM
One more, so I can be band off of this board!!

You're mildly ******ed aren't you?

WCoastFin
11-19-2002, 03:11 PM
smack? what is smack?

lordofgun
11-19-2002, 03:12 PM
I'll tell you what the definition of LAME smack is: posting pics from funnyjunk.com

"You look like this fat guy!"

"Oh yeah, well you're the bunny humping this cat!"

LAME-O!

WCoastFin
11-19-2002, 05:09 PM
I thought it was a breakfast cereal with a picture of a frog in front of the box.

shelby
11-19-2002, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun

You're mildly ******ed aren't you?

:hail: log!!!!

WToast...don't get me started....:rock:

SoFl...spellcheck?;)

Sabre Ally
11-19-2002, 06:40 PM
He can't even spell 'spellcheck' ;)

JazzBow
11-19-2002, 08:47 PM
I've always thought good smack is when everybody knows the smackee is breaking their keyboard angrily pounding out a reply.

'Course, then there is the kinda smack where the smackees don't even now they've been smacked. Always has a certain charm to it. :)

Tyrone
11-19-2002, 08:52 PM
speekan of smack...I'z allweyz smacks my *****ez around,haz to teech dems repecks ! SoFl-Cheesehead,duz dis countz for anydings likez smack ?

Looky hear,harmankoz da no good fricking traytor uv a dullfins fan iz hear ! Welcum back to da home uv da Billz boy,whut happenez ? finallee cumz to yo senzez ?Bayliff,smack dat boy wit yo stick ! :spank:

4thAndLong
11-19-2002, 08:55 PM
:z:

That was almost original, if you didn't use the pics from my other thread.

JazzBow
11-19-2002, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by 4thAndLong

Originally posted by lordofgun

I'll tell you what the definition of LAME smack is: posting pics from funnyjunk.com

"You look like this fat guy!"

"Oh yeah, well you're the bunny humping this cat!"

LAME-O!

Let's see... 2+2=? http://www.jazzopolis.com/pix/bong.gif

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-19-2002, 09:14 PM

Com on 4inchLong, I liked your pictures! I know you spent many, many hours looking for just the wright ones! You did a GREAT job in selecting just the best of the rest!

The only problem is the captions that you made for them, they were all wrong! So I had to correc them, just as Shelby corrects my spelling!!

(a note to Shelby - Yes I know I misspelled the word right, I just wanted to see your reaction!! :laughter: :laughter: )

Tyrone
11-19-2002, 09:18 PM
hell,it'z looky wright to me SoFL whut up wit dis 4inch guy ? Y iz he tryinz to bring yo ass down ? yo must'uv piddled on dis home boyz shuez or sumding :scratch:

4thAndLong
11-19-2002, 09:40 PM

Com on 4inchLong, I liked your pictures! I know you spent many, many hours looking for just the wright ones! You did a GREAT job in selecting just the best of the rest!

The only problem is the captions that you made for them, they were all wrong! So I had to correc them, just as Shelby corrects my spelling!!

(a note to Shelby - Yes I know I misspelled the word right, I just wanted to see your reaction!! :laughter: :laughter: )

Yeah, I spent a whole 5 minutes finding them on funnyjunk.com.

Maybe you should look at Zbud. He got the pictures on a site that doesn't allow hotlinking, copied the pictures on adobe photoshop then saved them as a .gif, or .jpg and used them. Tell me that doesn't take time.

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-19-2002, 10:24 PM

Yeah, I spent a whole 5 minutes finding them on funnyjunk.com.

Maybe you should look at Zbud. He got the pictures on a site that doesn't allow hotlinking, copied the pictures on adobe photoshop then saved them as a .gif, or .jpg and used them. Tell me that doesn't take time.

and your point IS??? A picture is a picture, no matter how long it took to make or where you got it from!

Ok..Ok..Ok.. I see it NOW! You got all hung up about the comment " You spent many, many hours"! I am sorry Sir, that the comment has caused you to react this way. Please relaxs, it was NOT the pictures that I was talking about. It was the captions that you placed below, Above, to the right or left that I was making the post about.

You know WORDS! Made up of letters arrange in a certian order to match the area of the world where you live. Letters are symbols for sounds that when produced by the body is called Verbal Communications. When one place the symbols down on paper, it is called Written Communications.

Written Communications was developed long after man jumped out of a tree and stood up-right. Written communication, like Verbal Communications is an invention dating back 230,00 to 240,00 years ago. When the so called "caveman" learn to dip a stick into the blood of a freshly killed animal and draw on the walls of the their caves!

Over thousand and thousands of years, we were able to change from picture writting to the symbol system that we use today, called the alphabet! These written symbole when read, causes the reading to sound the letters in their head. The letters are arranged into words, words into sentances, sentances in to paragraphs, paragraphs in to pages. and so on.

So as you can see 4inchLong, it was not he pictures that I disliked, but rather the words used in the captions!!

Or in another word, They Vacuumed !!

Tyrone
11-19-2002, 10:35 PM
Holy macarol...my headz iz a spininz likes a tops.....yo sure kno yo stuff SoFL....dam,I'z mite haf to hav yo teech me sum uv dat stuff bro !

Mr.Reality
11-19-2002, 10:59 PM
He got the pictures on a site that doesn't allow hotlinking, copied the pictures on adobe photoshop then saved them as a .gif, or .jpg and used them. Tell me that doesn't take time.
Five minutes of work for an eternity of whining? I'd say that's fair trade off.

spiderman
11-19-2002, 11:35 PM
I believe this would be smack. It is a picture of 4inchlong trying to find a clue:
http://www.jazzopolis.com/~spiderman/headupbutt.jpg

I don't think he has much of a chance, but he's sure to find dinner!!!!!!

mchurchfie
11-20-2002, 12:57 AM
Damn, looks like all of the Zbud trolls are starting to sift in here....as predicted. Hey Ladies, where's my number one Beeeitch "Phantom" at?? I figured seeing that he was so infactuated with me, because every other of his posts over at Zbud's mentions 3W, that maybe he would come over to my house for awhile. About time for you gals to start "smurfing" isn't it??:confused: :eek: :rolleyes:

http://www.zbud.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6994

Woohoo...wish I could be a smurf:shakeno:

Mr.Reality
11-20-2002, 01:18 AM
Why do you have a name like Mr. ChurchFire?

You some kind of anti-semite?

shelby
11-20-2002, 04:40 AM
Mr Reality can't read:eek:...that explains a lot
:D

mchurchfie
11-20-2002, 08:50 AM
:lol: He isn't very funny either:shakeno:

SABURZFAN
11-20-2002, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by spiderman
I believe this would be smack. It is a picture of 4inchlong trying to find a clue:
http://www.jazzopolis.com/~spiderman/headupbutt.jpg

I don't think he has much of a chance, but he's sure to find dinner!!!!!!

you talk like someone from experience.would you like a napkin to wipe off your mouth?

mchurchfie
11-20-2002, 09:48 AM
:lol:

BTP
11-20-2002, 10:10 AM
Hey Churchie isnt it time for you start another Cheeseheads are bad thread?

snicker
Nothing like starting a thread about us and failing hmmm?

mchurchfie
11-20-2002, 10:50 AM
Failing to read the english directions properly, BTPee decided to drink the entire bottle of cough syrup, not one tablespoon.

Originally posted by BTP
Hey Churchie isnt it time for you start another Cheeseheads are bad thread?

snicker
Nothing like starting a thread about us and failing hmmm?

Hey BTPee..since you never had the benefit of a formal education, [Graduating from the University of K-9 Academia] I 'm willing to make some allowances. I know we are products of our environment.... But at some point you need to do something about the chickens in your living room. And please grasp the notion, that it was never chic to have appliances on your front porch. Smack on smackless:rolleyes:

Hannibal
11-20-2002, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Tyrone
hell,it'z looky wright to me SoFL whut up wit dis 4inch guy ? Y iz he tryinz to bring yo ass down ? yo must'uv piddled on dis home boyz shuez or sumding :scratch:

Does anybody else find this "attempt" at humor a little racist?

wharfrat
11-20-2002, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Hannibal

It's one of the Pack fans ghosting with a different username.

Hannibal
11-20-2002, 11:27 AM

It's one of the Pack fans ghosting with a different username.

I thought so too, but still I think some people could find it offensive...

mchurchfie
11-20-2002, 11:48 AM

Yes, I find this weak attempt pretty racist...plus, pretty stupid too..not funny at all:rolleyes:

BTP
11-20-2002, 02:08 PM

It's one of the Pack fans ghosting with a different username. watch out for the conspiracy theories :rofl: LMAO, coming from the same guy that thought Jazzbow, and I were the same person

BTP
11-20-2002, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by mchurchfie

Yes, I find this weak attempt pretty racist...plus, pretty stupid too..not funny at all:rolleyes: :scratch: :phew: almost a racist as talking about rednecks in Tennessee?

mchurchfie
11-20-2002, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by BTP
:scratch: :phew: almost a racist as talking about rednecks in Tennessee?
Wow..I didn't know that "rednecks" were considered a race:scratch: but thanxs for the enlightenment :shakeno: I can understand your thinking though...there are probably so many of them on your family tree that your great great grandfather probably bull*****ed your whole family into thinking that they were a race:eek: :shakeno:

Hannibal
11-20-2002, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by BTP

There is a big difference between picking on rednecks and picking on someone because of their race. Pretending to be a user from the ghetto and talking in slang is STEREOTYPING and it's offensive. If that is smack then I don't see the humor in it at all.

mchurchfie
11-20-2002, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by BTP

P.S. Didn't mean to slight your relatives and friends:rolleyes:

wharfrat
11-20-2002, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by BTP
watch out for the conspiracy theories :rofl: LMAO, coming from the same guy that thought Jazzbow, and I were the same person

That wasn't me genius... :rolleyes:
The only ones I accused of being the same person were JohnnyMegirlie and Lispingwolverine... and was I wrong?
:shakeno:

I, unfortunately, do not have the advantage of seeing the IP logs on these sights... If I did, I'd be able to point out all of the multiple personas of the Zbuddies... that is, of course, unless you're all using the same PC. There is more than one in Zbudland isn't there?

wharfrat
11-20-2002, 03:19 PM

There is a big difference between picking on rednecks and picking on someone because of their race. Pretending to be a user from the ghetto and talking in slang is STEREOTYPING and it's offensive. If that is smack then I don't see the humor in it at all.

Simply put ... it's in poor taste, and shows a lack of class... so it's typical :rolleyes:

mchurchfie
11-20-2002, 03:21 PM

That wasn't me genius... :rolleyes:
The only ones I accused of being the same person were JohnnyMegirlie and Lispingwolverine... and was I wrong?
:shakeno:

I, unfortunately, do not have the advantage of seeing the IP logs on these sights... If I did, I'd be able to point out all of the multiple personas of the Zbuddies... that is, of course, unless you're all using the same PC. There is more than one in Zbudland isn't there?

They only have one computer in the prison library Wharf so cut them some slack...its uncomfortable enough that they have to be in the presence of all of those books while waiting for their turn to use it:D

wharfrat
11-20-2002, 03:28 PM

They only have one computer in the prison library Wharf so cut them some slack...its uncomfortable enough that they have to be in the presence of all of those books while waiting for their turn to use it:D

Then they should be used to "taking turns with each other"

:eek:

mchurchfie
11-20-2002, 03:34 PM

Then they should be used to "taking turns with each other"

Ummm...that would be the prisonshower:D

wharfrat
11-20-2002, 03:42 PM
Gee... I'm almost impressed... they take turns with each other and the computer while in the shower? :eek:

BTP
11-20-2002, 05:47 PM

P.S. Didn't mean to slight your relatives and friends:rolleyes:

Hmmm I dont live in the hills of Tennessee were inbreeding comes second nature. How about you? :spanku:

SABURZFAN
11-20-2002, 06:07 PM

i take it that none of those books have pictures.does the warden type for them too?

4thAndLong
11-20-2002, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by BTP

Hmmm I dont live in the hills of Tennessee were inbreeding comes second nature. How about you? :spanku:

You live in Wisconsin, whats the difference?

spiderman
11-20-2002, 06:35 PM
http://www.jazzopolis.com/~spiderman/1inlong.gif

4thAndLong
11-20-2002, 06:37 PM
Looks like a cheap copy, I can still see the blur for it. :D

See what I mean with these schools in Wisconsin? These kids aren't learning how to read.

spiderman
11-20-2002, 06:41 PM
I realize it is rather cheap and shoddy. Considering the subject matter it was the best I could do.

My buddy Tyrone learned me ya caint make a silk purse out of a sows ear.

4thAndLong
11-20-2002, 06:46 PM
We all know you're racist in Wisconsin.

Tyrone is a perfect example of that.

You should really try to make it to Boston, and go to that gay bar Flanagans, JazzBow said he had a great time there.

shelby
11-20-2002, 07:53 PM

it's a :angry:ing pissing contest! When is the GB/Bills game again??????

spiderman
11-20-2002, 08:29 PM
having a contest like that with 1inch wouldn't be any fun. He hasn't even learned how to write his name in the snow yet.

Tyrone
11-20-2002, 09:25 PM
We all know you're racist in Wisconsin.

Tyrone is a perfect example of that.

You should really try to make it to Boston, and go to that gay bar Flanagans

Whuts dis ? 4thAndNoSchlong hangz outz atz gay barz ? Man,dontz uz *** nockinz on my door ....uz flame thrower boy...uz a nasty boy !

wharfrat
11-20-2002, 10:20 PM
Holy crap... you Zbutts are even more boring here than at Finheaven :rolleyes:

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-20-2002, 10:37 PM

it's a :angry:ing pissing contest! When is the GB/Bills game again??????

You are right about that!! How ever, it goes far beyond that and it may not end when the game is over!!

shelby
11-21-2002, 04:28 AM
Holy crap... you Zbutts are even more boring here than at Finheaven :rolleyes:

:gobills:

wharfrat
11-21-2002, 08:42 AM

You are right about that!! How ever, it goes far beyond that and it may not end when the game is over!!

True... they have lots more bumper sticker one liners, and smack rating to do... they haven't even started crying yet... I can tell you what comes next if you like..... :rolleyes:

iceblizzard69
11-21-2002, 08:54 AM
Thank god they are no longer at finheaven.

spiderman
11-21-2002, 05:50 PM
finhaven is now nothing more than an empty pond full of scum

mchurchfie
11-21-2002, 06:05 PM
Spiderlady decides to give us all a clue as to where he's from...Pigsknuckle Arkansas...by delivering this gem:

finhaven is now nothing more than an empty pond full of scum

Quit your whining...you remind me of that ugly girl waiting next to the phone for an invite to the dance that is never going to come:shakeno: :wail: :eek:

wharfrat
11-21-2002, 10:17 PM
finhaven is now nothing more than an empty pond full of scum Whatsa matter Spidey? All uptight because by hoggin all the bandwidth at FinHeaven, with your endless babble and nonsense, you caused a young college kid to break the bank keepin the site alive... thereby locking you out of the hardcore smack area, because you can't afford a piddly $5 donation to get in?

Or is it that you're just too scared to come back and get your collective hiney's whipped again? :spank:

I think it's the latter.... :skeptic:

SABURZFAN
11-22-2002, 06:15 AM
Spiderlady decides to give us all a clue as to where he's from...Pigsknuckle Arkansas...by delivering this gem:

Quit your whining...you remind me of that ugly girl waiting next to the phone for an invite to the dance that is never going to come:shakeno: :wail: :eek:

that's when spiderlady took Paw to the dance.you could hear her cry under the bleachers,"get off me Paw,you're smashin' my smokes."

spiderman
11-22-2002, 05:49 PM
you're just too scared to come back and get your collective hiney's whipped again?

You gotta be kiddin right? You bunch a limp dick mole whackers couldn't whip butter. The only thing you circle jerkers are capable of whippin is yourselves up into a frenzy. Get a grip----oh, my bad, I see you already have one.

Jerk on!!!!!

Mr.Reality
11-22-2002, 06:23 PM
haha

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-22-2002, 06:25 PM
And we have finally come down to "What is Smack" to the hardcore posters here and on other boards.

Nothing!!

Nothing but middle school potty talk about "How big they are and How small you are!" No humor, No creative remarks, No fun, just a bunch of little kids trying to make them feel like BIG people!!

Mr.Reality
11-22-2002, 06:29 PM
For the good stuff you have to go to the Pay Per Smack forum.

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-22-2002, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality
For the good stuff you have to go to the Pay Per Smack forum.

Don't you mean that new Religious organization - "Our Ladies of the Evening" , who meets ever night at "St. FinHaven" in the Holy "Black Hole" Chapel!!

What else do call them, when you have to pay money to have the right to intercourse with their minds???

shelby
11-22-2002, 06:48 PM
Y'all are a waste of skin.

THAT is smack.

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-22-2002, 07:55 PM
Y'all are a waste of skin.

THAT is smack.

is that for Skin????

shelby
11-22-2002, 08:01 PM
:rolleyes:

BillC
11-22-2002, 09:10 PM
Y'all can kiss my tree huggin' ass....:D

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-22-2002, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by BillC
Y'all can kiss my tree huggin' ass....:D

have any cigars??

spiderman
11-22-2002, 10:52 PM
Y'all can kiss my tree huggin' ass

Do I look Like Monica Lewinski??:spanku:

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-22-2002, 11:04 PM

Do I look Like Monica Lewinski??:spanku:

I don't know, bend your A$$ over and we will see!

Opp.....sorry, I meant Donkey!!

Sabre Ally
11-22-2002, 11:19 PM
I dunno about looking like Monica, but you sure look good in those tights, Spidey ;)

Dozerdog
11-22-2002, 11:30 PM
I thought they were PJ's

wharfrat
11-22-2002, 11:49 PM
Cmon back then "pros"

and lets dispense with the "you deleted my post" crap this tiem OK SpideyJammies?

Sabre Ally
11-22-2002, 11:55 PM
tights, PJ's, either way, how many men do you know that would wear them? :p:

wharfrat
11-22-2002, 11:58 PM
tights, PJ's, either way, how many men do you know that would wear them? :p:

None ....

Sabre Ally
11-23-2002, 12:00 AM
unless they're Richard Simmons......exactly my point. :rofl:

spiderman
11-23-2002, 02:28 PM
bilge rat the moderatin weanies over at the fins pond are gonna have to grow a pair a nads first. Some dickwad over there keeps deletin stuff so why bother?? For all I care that place can go to the Bills.

SABURZFAN
11-23-2002, 03:09 PM
do you own the spiderman underroos too?

shelby
11-23-2002, 10:51 PM

spiderman
11-23-2002, 10:59 PM
sheesh you two are another Rowan and Martin, no no no, Cheech and Chong, no no no I got it now........ you two are the horses ass and the north end of a south bound mule....

shelby
11-23-2002, 11:21 PM
What's the matter, Pee Wee...did the city close down your favorite XXX movie theatre?

Fat Tony
11-23-2002, 11:31 PM
sheesh you two are another Rowan and Martin, no no no, Cheech and Chong, no no no I got it now........ you two are the horses ass and the north end of a south bound mule.... Go take a long walk on a very short pier...

4thAndLong
11-23-2002, 11:47 PM
What's the matter, Pee Wee...did the city close down your favorite XXX movie theatre?

I think his parents found out what he was doing on the computer.

SABURZFAN
11-24-2002, 07:25 AM
sheesh you two are another Rowan and Martin, no no no, Cheech and Chong, no no no I got it now........ you two are the horses ass and the north end of a south bound mule....

i'm sorry spidey.i didn't realize you were so sensitive.if it makes you feel any better,i used to own spiderman underroos too....when i was 6 years old.

mchurchfie
11-24-2002, 10:50 AM

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

http://server3002.freeyellow.com/mchurchfie/crybaby4.gif

SABURZFAN
11-25-2002, 02:28 AM
:lolcry:

The Phantom
11-25-2002, 07:18 PM
Damn, looks like all of the Zbud trolls are starting to sift in here....as predicted. Hey Ladies, where's my number one Beeeitch "Phantom" at?? I figured seeing that he was so infactuated with me, because every other of his posts over at Zbud's mentions 3W, that maybe he would come over to my house for awhile. About time for you gals to start "smurfing" isn't it??:confused: :eek: :rolleyes:

LMFAO..! mchurchfie....you are so..all of that....another LMFAO..!

You have got to be,the dumbest wingnut on the board here..!
I see that you have homo tendencies for me...and let me be the first to tell you honey..I do not swing that way.....you can fantasize me though...as for 3W...what a pantie waste.......as for the $5 fee at the fin board..you can keep it.....5 dollars so that you can be protected ,and by what....seems to me that it had to be done,in order to protect you and your dignity,if you ask me..LOL

I'm in your house....or should I say in your trailer....and I'm not impressed what so ever....remember this moron..I feed off of your anger...it gets me through the day...and by the looks of it...I have hooked,lined and sinkered your pathetic well-being..!
Well,I have finally posted here,and the scoreboard reads...........The Phantom wins by a land slide..(as usual..!) enjoy talking to yourself..it's your strongest suit..! Later Ricky Williams lover..! The pursuit of mindless~senseless~banter awaits us all..!

Hannibal
11-25-2002, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by The Phantom

I see that you have homo tendencies for me...and let me be the first to tell you honey..I do not swing that way.....you can fantasize me though...as for 3W...what a pantie waste.......as for the $5 fee at the fin board..you can keep it.....5 dollars so that you can be protected ,and by what....seems to me that it had to be done,in order to protect you and your dignity,if you ask me..LOL

I'm in your house....or should I say in your trailer....and I'm not impressed what so ever....remember this moron..I feed off of your anger...it gets me through the day...and by the looks of it...I have hooked,lined and sinkered your pathetic well-being..!
Well,I have finally posted here,and the scoreboard reads...........The Phantom wins by a land slide..(as usual..!) enjoy talking to yourself..it's your strongest suit..! Later Ricky Williams lover..! The pursuit of mindless~senseless~banter awaits us all..!

What does this post have to do with NFL smack?:confused:

mchurchfie
11-26-2002, 01:17 AM

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah..:rolleyes: Hey, there's my little Beeeitch!! You know, there is nothing more pathetic than an overweight, middle-aged man running around calling himself "The Phantom" and having "The Phantom Strikes Again!" for his signature. Now Nancy, please off the cape and get rid of the silk tights and put that pretty pink tutu back on that I bought you and I will promise I won't leave as many bruises when I b!tchslap your pathetic ass....AGAIN.
:bigwave: :angel2:

P.S. May all of your children grow up to be chronic nosepickers:eek:

wharfrat
11-27-2002, 09:10 AM

I see the In-patients at Bellview have been given another 3 day pass...
How's your other personality (Mr Reality) doing today?

Mr.Reality
11-28-2002, 12:19 AM
How's your other personality (Mr Reality) doing today?
Hey femme face, nobody called you up to the big leagues. You've been sent down, much to your pleasure. Haven't you learned 5000 times by now to keep your yap shut and your high heels in your gym bag before you move on up to the majors? You've been slapped down more times than than a pop up snake at a 25 cent Bangladeshi side show. Get back in your hole, hole, before you get thumped again.

SABURZFAN
11-28-2002, 02:00 AM
hey Mr. Reality,would you like to borrow my mouse trap?:biggrin:

wharfrat
11-29-2002, 12:12 PM

Hey femme face, nobody called you up to the big leagues. You've been sent down, much to your pleasure. Haven't you learned 5000 times by now to keep your yap shut and your high heels in your gym bag before you move on up to the majors? You've been slapped down more times than than a pop up snake at a 25 cent Bangladeshi side show. Get back in your hole, hole, before you get thumped again.

What's the matter Phantom? Somebody piss in your Cheerios this mornin'?

Oh...that's right, it was me!! Glad I could start your day off by making you angry!! :lol:

sorry I spoiled your fun by squishing your smurf... well, actually, no I'm not.... :laughter:

SABURZFAN
11-29-2002, 05:25 PM
he may forgive you if you give him a quarter for the Bangladeshi side show.

Mr.Reality
11-29-2002, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN
he may forgive you if you give him a quarter for the Bangladeshi side show.
haha.

I may forgive her if she gives me an encore.

SoFL-Cheesehead
12-01-2002, 08:56 AM

What's the matter Phantom? Somebody piss in your Cheerios this mornin'?

Oh...that's right, it was me!! Glad I could start your day off by making you angry!! :lol:

sorry I spoiled your fun by squishing your smurf... well, actually, no I'm not.... :laughter:

Het WharFrat

I sorry to burst your bubble, but Mr. Reality is NOT the Phantom! Unless they passed off their smurfs OFF THE EACH OTHER, which Has been done in the past!

The pHANTOMS DON'T DO SMURFS!

Unless he has been banned off of a board, then the Phantom has been known to come back as a smurf!

Mr.Reality
12-01-2002, 03:16 PM
I sorry to burst your bubble, but Mr. Reality is NOT the Phantom!
Phantom is much more abrasive.

SoFL-Cheesehead
12-01-2002, 07:52 PM
actually, the Phantom loves to go off into 1 breath rants!! Mr. Reality is more a 1 liner!

Mr.Reality
12-01-2002, 11:59 PM
Nonsense.

wharfrat
12-03-2002, 09:16 AM

haha.

I may forgive her if she gives me an encore.

Then they must have been signed in as each other... because they used identical IP addresses... another feather in their collective coward cap :rolleyes:

:couch:
hiding behind smurfs

Mr.Reality
12-03-2002, 03:20 PM
LMAO.

Mr.Reality
12-03-2002, 03:21 PM
Even in this forum Warfart is a whiny *****. Now it's the old IP address routine.

No wonder you barely ever post. You sound like a whiny broken record anyway.

SABURZFAN
12-03-2002, 09:26 PM
hey mr.reality,you should lighten up on mighty mouse.he's still a little bent about my pet squirrel urinating all over finheaven.at least i have it trained to go in a litterbox.

Mr.Reality
12-03-2002, 10:32 PM
hey mr.reality,you should lighten up on mighty mouse.
:snicker:

It's just so. . . easy.

SABURZFAN
12-03-2002, 10:49 PM

:snicker:

It's just so. . . easy.

i know.it wasn't easy renting a rowboat in finheaven though.i had to paddle through a lot of tears.

wharfrat
12-04-2002, 11:40 AM
Even in this forum Warfart is a whiny *****. Now it's the old IP address routine.

No wonder you barely ever post. You sound like a whiny broken record anyway.

Speaking of broken records... all you do is talk about others posts? :rolleyes:

as for not posting often ...here... well, that's because it's a Bills board... since they come to finheaven, I don't need to post here....

and sageburrfan.... you're just weak.. talk about unoriginal :shakeno:

SABURZFAN
12-04-2002, 12:06 PM

Speaking of broken records... all you do is talk about others posts? :rolleyes:

as for not posting often ...here... well, that's because it's a Bills board... since they come to finheaven, I don't need to post here....

and sageburrfan.... you're just weak.. talk about unoriginal :shakeno:

wharfrat
12-04-2002, 12:51 PM

:flush:

SABURZFAN
12-04-2002, 01:50 PM
:squish:

wharfrat
12-04-2002, 03:12 PM
:squish: :flush:

SABURZFAN
12-04-2002, 03:30 PM
:pee: on wharfrat and :flush: twice.it's a long to finheaven.

wharfrat
12-04-2002, 03:59 PM
:pee: on wharfrat and :flush: twice.it's a long to finheaven.

SABURZFAN
12-04-2002, 04:10 PM

:rofl: what a maroon!!!

Mr.Reality
12-04-2002, 04:44 PM
LOL. I see Warfart is conducting another one of her insomnia cure clinics. Listening to old Stacey Keach documentaries on glaciers is more interesting than Warfart's time out smack.

wharfrat
12-05-2002, 10:55 AM
LOL. I see Warfart is conducting another one of her insomnia cure clinics. Listening to old Stacey Keach documentaries on glaciers is more interesting than Warfart's time out smack.

and your "my smack is better than yours" rhetoric is simply enthralling ... :rolleyes:

wharfrat
12-05-2002, 10:57 AM

:rofl: what a maroon!!!

Ironic how you say that.. since you use it so much :lol:

Do you know how to type real words? or are you a smilie user only?

Sabre Ally
12-05-2002, 01:12 PM
Hi Wharfie :)

SABURZFAN
12-05-2002, 03:38 PM

aren't we the pot calling the kettle black.

Mr.Reality
12-06-2002, 12:21 AM
Beat it, Warfart. I'm trying to cut back on caffine.

wharfrat
12-06-2002, 07:07 AM

aren't we the pot calling the kettle black.

Just showing you how you look to others... sorry if that hurt your feelings.... :shakeno:

wharfrat
12-06-2002, 07:08 AM

Isn't it past your bedtime? :bart:

wharfrat
12-06-2002, 07:09 AM
Hi Wharfie :)

Hiya Ally!! how are you feeling?

SABURZFAN
12-06-2002, 12:42 PM

Just showing you how you look to others... sorry if that hurt your feelings.... :shakeno:

not at all.nice try though.you're the one who keeps coming over here debating about this.i must have hit a nerve.after all,i haven't posted on that sardine can since,yet you come over here calling me names,follow my posts,and spend more time over here exposing your obsession.personally,i think you're a BILLS fan that's stuck in the closet.here,let me open the door and watch you fall out.
you may be the BIG,BAD moderator over there but you aren't squat here.you threaten to delete my posts for spamming and you can't practice what you preach over here.i could turn around and go over to that tunafish can and constantly make a nuisance out of myself but why waste my time?the only reason that i was over there was because the BFZ was going to be down for maintenance.
judging by your actions,i see that this probably won't go away.you're into your third day over here on this matter for the two hours(if that) i spent over there.that tells me what i'm dealing with.that's ok.i understand your pain.you finally realize that the FISH aren't as good as you ladies portayed them to be at the beginning of the season.it took bledsoe and a snowstorm to realize that those overpriced bums on defense aren't worth the dough that's being shelled out.
are you having nightmares,wharfrat?the first time that the BILLS beat you,your team went 0-october.are we feeling deja vu again?could it be 0-december???before you start getting worried,i'll throw you a stat they may ease your mind.

7-3 vs the NFL-not too bad

0-2 vs the BILLS-:squish:

have a nice day

SABURZFAN
12-06-2002, 12:46 PM

Isn't it past your bedtime? :bart:

:lolcry: you have the nerve to call me weak and unoriginal.you better quit while you can before mr. reality sets in.

wharfrat
12-06-2002, 02:19 PM

not at all.nice try though.you're the one who keeps coming over here debating about this.i must have hit a nerve.after all,i haven't posted on that sardine can since,yet you come over here calling me names,follow my posts,and spend more time over here exposing your obsession.personally,i think you're a BILLS fan that's stuck in the closet.here,let me open the door and watch you fall out.
you may be the BIG,BAD moderator over there but you aren't squat here.you threaten to delete my posts for spamming and you can't practice what you preach over here.i could turn around and go over to that tunafish can and constantly make a nuisance out of myself but why waste my time?the only reason that i was over there was because the BFZ was going to be down for maintenance.
judging by your actions,i see that this probably won't go away.you're into your third day over here on this matter for the two hours(if that) i spent over there.that tells me what i'm dealing with.that's ok.i understand your pain.you finally realize that the FISH aren't as good as you ladies portayed them to be at the beginning of the season.it took bledsoe and a snowstorm to realize that those overpriced bums on defense aren't worth the dough that's being shelled out.
are you having nightmares,wharfrat?the first time that the BILLS beat you,your team went 0-october.are we feeling deja vu again?could it be 0-december???before you start getting worried,i'll throw you a stat they may ease your mind.

7-3 vs the NFL-not too bad

0-2 vs the BILLS-:squish:

have a nice day

wow... did I cause all that!!! :lol:

seems like I'm the one who hit a nerve... :laughter:
BTW.. I'm not here for your sorry arse... I've been coming here for over a month now... get over yourself already :rolleyes:

Dr Phil
12-06-2002, 02:20 PM
I think this is a case of pissing monkey envy..http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/images/smilies3/piss2.gif

SABURZFAN
12-06-2002, 03:48 PM
my bad about the october thing.it was the PATS who went 0-october.the FISH caught them at a bad time and the BRONCOS game was a fluke.(ask mobley)

SABURZFAN
12-06-2002, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Dr Phil
I think this is a case of pissing monkey envy..http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/images/smilies3/piss2.gif

he did a number over in finheaven.

Mr.Reality
12-07-2002, 01:28 AM
Look, Uncle Footrester, you don't cut the mustard, OK? I thought I ran you out of here. You buckin' for moderatorship?

We get it. You can't smack. You happy?

You're about as quick as a sloth in a chinese fire drill. You're last big guffaw came when you pulled the old "fly in the icecube" routine while volunteering for a high school Sadie Hawkins dance. The last time you intimidated somebody was when you mistook an eyepatch for a g string and danced around in front of the hallway mirror with a couple of maracas and a bubble pipe.

Tie down your nosehairs, Warfart, before you get tongue tied in your sleep.

Sabre Ally
12-07-2002, 04:50 PM

Better now, I think, after only 4 days in bed. :(

Should I be smacking someone in here? LOL.

Ally:earpoke:Tom Brady

There, how's that. :woot:

shelby
12-07-2002, 06:15 PM
Ally loves :fiedler:.

Sabre Ally
12-07-2002, 10:39 PM

shelby
12-08-2002, 12:34 AM
:lmao:
busted!!!

clumping platelets
12-08-2002, 12:51 AM
I love the way you smack my a$$

shelby
12-08-2002, 09:16 AM

Sabre Ally
12-08-2002, 04:07 PM
:spanku:

SoFL-Cheesehead
12-09-2002, 09:33 PM
WOW Ally!!!

I leave the board for a few weeks and you go off after some other team's QB!!!

Sabre Ally
12-09-2002, 09:54 PM
:chuckle: You think that's good, you ought to slip over to FinHell when you get a chance.

Sabre Ally
12-09-2002, 09:54 PM
Oh ya, and I joined LFA, too. :rofl:

wharfrat
12-10-2002, 12:56 PM

Look, Uncle Footrester, you don't cut the mustard, OK? I thought I ran you out of here. You buckin' for moderatorship?

We get it. You can't smack. You happy?

You're about as quick as a sloth in a chinese fire drill. You're last big guffaw came when you pulled the old "fly in the icecube" routine while volunteering for a high school Sadie Hawkins dance. The last time you intimidated somebody was when you mistook an eyepatch for a g string and danced around in front of the hallway mirror with a couple of maracas and a bubble pipe.

Tie down your nosehairs, Warfart, before you get tongue tied in your sleep.

I swear to Jehosefat, if your smack was any weaker, it would be bed-ridden. If it wasn't for that limp wrist, you probably wouldn't be able to smack yourself. I imagine that's why you left FinHeaven with your tail between your legs... or did you just like the feel of something furry down there? Probably the only thing besides your hand to dare the visit. :rolleyes:
Leaving that pathetic JanieMeasely to ramble on about his pipe dreams was very courageous of the Zbutt buddies... shows your true color...yellow. Try picking a winning team, instead of your nose, grow a set of 'nads and stop hiding behind smurfs, take your medication daily to avoid your delusional mental vacations, and come to terms with the fact that you'll never impress anyone but yourself with the low level routines you continuously attempt.

Now you can get back to braiding your butt hairs, so you look real pretty for your husband... I'm done with you... beat it kid.

wharfrat
12-10-2002, 12:58 PM

he did a number over in finheaven.

Oh yes... very impressive... and original too! :rolleyes:

Mr.Reality
12-10-2002, 07:50 PM
zzzzzzzzzz.

Warfart is so easy to goad into making a fool out herself it's not funny.

shelby
12-10-2002, 08:09 PM
awww Mr. R....i know the Lions suck, but c'mon! Stop kicking the dog and sober up for a day or two......life ain't so bad.
;)

Mr.Reality
12-10-2002, 10:32 PM
haha. I know.

I'm so bored I'm talking to Warfart.

SoFL-Cheesehead
12-10-2002, 10:37 PM
Oh ya, and I joined LFA, too. :rofl:

Ohhhhhh MY GOD!!!

Boones Farm and LFA Pills Ally!!

What, the Bills have only 2 more wins than the Lions do any ways! Why not start a BFA for Bills fans??

Mr.Reality
12-10-2002, 10:41 PM
Oh ya, and I joined LFA, too.
You guys might as well kiss the NFL Zone goodbye as you know it.

SoFL-Cheesehead
12-10-2002, 10:42 PM
:chuckle: You think that's good, you ought to slip over to FinHell when you get a chance.

I have been reading the mail over at the FinHaven and there has not been that much stuff going over there since we left! However, I will be back over there in a day or 2 to see what is going on!

Dozerdog
12-10-2002, 10:43 PM

You guys might as well kiss the NFL Zone goodbye as you know it. Well, we were thinking of putting in an Oprah's book of the month club here instead...
http://www.wlbz.com/_imgs/shows/oprah.jpg

SABURZFAN
12-10-2002, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Well, we were thinking of putting in an Oprah's book of the month club here instead...
http://www.wlbz.com/_imgs/shows/oprah.jpg

that can't be any worse than reading fatdwarf's posts.

SoFL-Cheesehead
12-10-2002, 10:59 PM
I heard FinHaven and BillZone is merging!!

Dozerdog
12-10-2002, 11:13 PM
That would be like GreenPeace and the NRA merging....LOL

ArcticWildMan
12-11-2002, 10:15 AM
Kill the whales!! :D

Sabre Ally
12-11-2002, 11:53 AM

Ohhhhhh MY GOD!!!

Boones Farm and LFA Pills Ally!!

What, the Bills have only 2 more wins than the Lions do any ways! Why not start a BFA for Bills fans??

But, I'm the only Bills fan there! :laughter:

mchurchfie
12-12-2002, 09:15 PM

I have been reading the mail over at the FinHaven and there has not been that much stuff going over there since we left! However, I will be back over there in a day or 2 to see what is going on!

Yeah, that's because you clowns spammed the place up so bad, nobody enjoys it anymore:rolleyes:

Mr.Reality
12-12-2002, 10:57 PM
You're kidding, right?

mchurchfie
12-13-2002, 05:05 AM
Um..no:rolleyes:

SoFL-Cheesehead
12-13-2002, 11:27 PM
As Capt. Dick stated before we left the board, "It was the most excitement the board (FinHaven) have seen in a long time!"

Now it has turn out to be a place where board hookers meet ever night!!

wharfrat
12-13-2002, 11:38 PM
As Capt. Dick stated before we left the board, "It was the most excitement the board (FinHaven) have seen in a long time!"

Now it has turn out to be a place where board hookers meet ever night!!

You continuously use that quote, yet I think it maay be a bit out of context...

as for "board hookers" either you haven't been there for a while, or you're only reading Mr Reality/Measley's posts... now that's what I call desparate!

SoFL-Cheesehead
12-14-2002, 12:14 AM

You continuously use that quote, yet I think it maay be a bit out of context...

as for "board hookers" either you haven't been there for a while, or you're only reading Mr Reality/Measley's posts... now that's what I call desparate!

No WharfRat, it was not taken out of contexts! This statement come from a talk the Capt and I had right after everyone stopped their fighting. I asked the Capt if he was upset over the event and he said "Not really, this was the most excitement the board had in a long time!" This at the most, was the 2nd time I used that statement, so relax WharfRat.

In regards to the board hookers comment, can you come up with another name for a group of people that you have to pay to have verbal intercourse with???

By the way, I have been stoping by the FinHaven Board every few days to see what is going on. If you remember, you said nice things about me in the Bangles vs Lions thread!

Mr.Reality
12-14-2002, 12:28 AM

you're only reading Mr Reality/Measley's posts... now that's what I call desparate!
Wow! Warfart the hostile woman. I think you owe Cheesehead an apology.

wharfrat
12-14-2002, 08:20 AM

This at the most, was the 2nd time I used that statement, so relax WharfRat.

On this board :rolleyes:

I'm always relaxed SoFL, probably the most laid back person you'll ever meet....

As far as the "pay" area, while I don't totally agree with having to donate to get into the hole... I understand AJ's plight, he has a hard time keeping up with his own bills, and school etc, much less the site. I also notice you have a "reward" program at Zbud's... I think they're called "ZIPs"? Isn't there a thread about it in every forum there? Even a link on the front page asking for donataions? I suppose it really does take help from the members to keep a site running. Before you say it, I realize that on Zbud's it's strictly voluntary, and not donating does not deny access to any of the forums... but you have to keep in mind, that most of the members at FH are there for "football" talk, not tossing personal insults, and spamming the board with letters related to absolutely nothing (except the scammer site they came from) as it came to recently. So it's really not hurting the regular members there anyway... for those who want to get nasty... shell out a dollar or two, or five, and have at it.... I really don't see the big deal if it helps out a site that you wish to be a part of. I see you've had no problem donating to Zbuds...how many stars do you have now?

But... I digress....

As for saying nice things about you? I just re-read the thread... the only thing I could see was that I talked civily to you... which I will do with anyone who does the same to me....

wharfrat
12-14-2002, 08:22 AM

Wow! Warfart the hostile woman. I think you owe Cheesehead an apology. :earpoke:

mchurchfie
12-14-2002, 08:32 AM

No WharfRat, it was not taken out of contexts! This statement come from a talk the Capt and I had right after everyone stopped their fighting. I asked the Capt if he was upset over the event and he said "Not really, this was the most excitement the board had in a long time!" This at the most, was the 2nd time I used that statement, so relax WharfRat.

Please don't mix up "excitement" with "caos, confusion, and stupidity". :rolleyes:

SoFL-Cheesehead
12-14-2002, 08:14 PM

Please don't mix up "excitement" with "caos, confusion, and stupidity". :rolleyes:

Those were the Capt words, not mine!!

I spent most of my time sitting back and watching the fun!!

SoFL-Cheesehead
12-14-2002, 08:17 PM
By the way WharfRat, I HAVE DONATED to AJ and I am planning on sending him another for the holidays!!

I like to donate to ZBud 4 times a year and I am planning on helping AJ too! I have nothing but GREAT respect for the young man and all that he is doing (and all at the same time too!).

wharfrat
12-14-2002, 11:05 PM
By the way WharfRat, I HAVE DONATED to AJ and I am planning on sending him another for the holidays!!

I like to donate to ZBud 4 times a year and I am planning on helping AJ too! I have nothing but GREAT respect for the young man and all that he is doing (and all at the same time too!).

I know you have SoFL... and that puts you on a higher level than most of the other schmucks that smurfed the site...

Mr.Reality
12-16-2002, 12:42 AM
Why send money to them pinheads? They should pay me just for making that site worth visiting.

wharfrat
12-16-2002, 08:45 AM
Refer to my previous post.

spiderman
12-17-2002, 06:33 PM
whooooooooeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Looks like the smack patrol has been running amok again.

Are you sure that the Captain and AJ don't moonlight here??

SoFL-Cheesehead
12-17-2002, 08:45 PM
I sdtill find this very interesting!!
Smacking with a Dolphin Fan on the Buffalo Bills biard!!

Only in America!!

wharfrat
12-17-2002, 09:03 PM
Who was smacking? I was merely making a few obvious points ... and keeping things on an intelligent level... at least on my end.

SoFL-Cheesehead
12-17-2002, 09:18 PM
Who was smacking? I was merely making a few obvious points ... and keeping things on an intelligent level... at least on my end.

WharfRat, I did not mean it that way.

I used the term "Smack" because we are in the Smack area of this board!

Mr.Reality
12-18-2002, 12:54 AM
Warfart, will you massage my feet before I get my place in the FinHeaven walk of fame?

SABURZFAN
12-18-2002, 02:58 PM
you may want him to clip your toenails too.

Mr Angry
12-18-2002, 08:47 PM
:mad:

I can't believe that this ... this ... this ... :madshake: dog of a thread is still going from my last visit here.

It ground my beans then and has really hit the bean grinding max now.

Mr.Reality
12-19-2002, 01:58 AM
All right you tickle lillies.

KNOCK IT OFF!!

SoFL-Cheesehead
12-29-2002, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Mr Angry

I can't believe that this ... this ... this ... :madshake: dog of a thread is still going from my last visit here.

It ground my beans then and has really hit the bean grinding max now.

Gee, I wonder what it is going to do to your beans after 2 weeks???

What is Smack thread has turn into a clash of pre-school baby talk!!

Sabre Ally
12-29-2002, 01:19 AM
That's what happens when your team's season is over long before the playoffs. :teeth:

shelby
12-29-2002, 09:05 AM

SoFL-Cheesehead
01-03-2003, 12:35 AM
The Bills were in the playoff hunt until the last 2 or 3 weeks! That is a HUGE improvement over last season!!