PDA

View Full Version : SAY IT

Philagape
12-05-2004, 04:27 PM
This thread is about today ONLY.

Say it without any qualifiers about any other game. Just say it.

Iehoshua
12-05-2004, 04:28 PM
Drew had a GREAT game and I wish he was on my fantasy team! :up:

Drewpac
12-05-2004, 04:29 PM
Drew was awesome today. On the road, no less.

imbondz
12-05-2004, 04:30 PM
This thread is about today ONLY.

Say it without any qualifiers about any other game. Just say it.
I'll say it. Drew demolished the 2-10 Dolphins today!

FTG
We (supposed Bledsoe haters) have already said so over and over in other threads.

Billz_fan
He had a great game :up:

Philagape
12-05-2004, 04:32 PM

The Dolphins who had the No. 1 ranked pass defense.

Philagape
12-05-2004, 04:33 PM
We (supposed Bledsoe haters) have already said so over and over in other threads.

You've been honest. Others, though, can't bring themselves to say it without a dig thrown in. That's what the thread is for

JayWood
12-05-2004, 04:33 PM
GREAT job today Drew!! :clap:

kgun12
12-05-2004, 04:36 PM
You've been honest. Others, though, can't bring themselves to say it without a dig thrown in. That's what the thread is for

That's me! For every 1 good game he has, he has 10 bad one! He is just prolonging the our pain, and keeping Losman on the bench! OH wait I wasn't suppose to say anything bad! :winkpunch

Jayhawk
12-05-2004, 04:38 PM
no. I refuse to say that he did good. Because that's an understatment.

OpIv37
12-05-2004, 04:39 PM
That's me! For every 1 good game he has, he has 10 bad one! He is just prolonging the our pain, and keeping Losman on the bench! OH wait I wasn't suppose to say anything bad! :winkpunch

no pain today- Bledsoe had his best game since the first two weeks of '03. Maybe it will last, maybe it won't, but he absolutely got the job done this afternoon.

The_Philster
12-05-2004, 04:39 PM
no. I refuse to say that he did good. Because that's an understatment.
:spit: :up:

kgun12
12-05-2004, 04:41 PM
no pain today- Bledsoe had his best game since the first two weeks of '03. Maybe it will last, maybe it won't, but he absolutely got the job done this afternoon.

I know ,but it's the next 10 bad games that will hurt! :cry:

honey
12-05-2004, 04:41 PM
Ever since I denounced him, Drew has played very well! He had a GREAT day today! :up:

Mr. Cynical
12-05-2004, 04:43 PM
I was just about to create a thread like this but you beat me to it. :mad: :;

Drew had a good game today.

The_Philster
12-05-2004, 04:43 PM

:faint: :cold:

Mr. Cynical
12-05-2004, 04:44 PM
That's me! For every 1 good game he has, he has 10 bad one! He is just prolonging the our pain, and keeping Losman on the bench! OH wait I wasn't suppose to say anything bad! :winkpunchPlease direct all realistic viewpoints to the "Drew will be here in 2005" thread. Thank you.

:snicker:

Relax DLC.

:jk:

Demon
12-05-2004, 04:45 PM
He's had a few great games in recent weeks, not just today. I'll admit it, and i hated the guy, but it shows if you give him time, he will produce.

cordog
12-05-2004, 04:45 PM

Im floored. Phil wheres your hell freezes over sign.

The_Philster
12-05-2004, 04:46 PM
http://wwwpp.uwrf.edu/~w1083002/hell-freezes.jpg

Philagape
12-05-2004, 04:49 PM

:clap: :dance: :bf1: :horn: :cheers: :up: :balloons: :hiclap: :jump: :rockout:

pyrrhonist
12-05-2004, 04:56 PM
Drew was awesome today. On the road, no less.

My thoughts exactly. :clap:

Tatonka
12-05-2004, 05:08 PM
drew finally had a good game today!

:D

ajsdx
12-05-2004, 05:49 PM
My friend Sonia, who is an AVID-Bledsoe basher, said that he had a great game today, but that she still hopes he'll be out of Buffalo next year. (She says Losman is hot.)

BAM
12-05-2004, 05:51 PM
Yay. Good game, Drew. :up:

BAM
12-05-2004, 05:52 PM
http://wwwpp.uwrf.edu/~w1083002/hell-freezes.jpg

Thanks Phil this is my new desktop. :smoke:

DaBills
12-05-2004, 06:07 PM
Great overall TEAM win. But you don't get to exclude other games when it comes to Drew. His previous crimes have a direct bearing on this case your honor. Drew had a very good game, so what?

Now you get to take your blinders off and admit that when Drew plays the style he played today against good teams, we lose. Period. That side-arm ****, the statue in the pocket crap, missing the open receiver in the flat may work against Miami, but recall the games against NE, let alone everyone else we lost to, and it doesn't work.

Boy, he sure looks good against sub-500 teams, but let's not look at all the teams he plays, just the ****ty ones. That way, it's all good!

Miami's O failed to take advantage of the many 3-and-out opportunities Drew gave them, that's the key difference in this game.

"The Dolphins who had the No. 1 ranked pass defense."

What's the point? We had the number 3 overall defense and Miami lit us up.

kgun12
12-05-2004, 07:44 PM
Great overall TEAM win. But you don't get to exclude other games when it comes to Drew. His previous crimes have a direct bearing on this case your honor. Drew had a very good game, so what?

Now you get to take your blinders off and admit that when Drew plays the style he played today against good teams, we lose. Period. That side-arm ****, the statue in the pocket crap, missing the open receiver in the flat may work against Miami, but recall the games against NE, let alone everyone else we lost to, and it doesn't work.

Boy, he sure looks good against sub-500 teams, but let's not look at all the teams he plays, just the ****ty ones. That way, it's all good!

Miami's O failed to take advantage of the many 3-and-out opportunities Drew gave them, that's the key difference in this game.

Nicely said. :clap:

Mad Bomber
12-05-2004, 07:53 PM

Oh please! Give it a rest! They're 2-10 because of their offense, not their defense! They have a very good defensive team!

Drew did play a very good game today. You can't argue with 4 TDs vs. 0 INTs. On the road, no less!

Mr. Cynical
12-05-2004, 07:53 PM

:10:

chernobylwraiths
12-05-2004, 07:58 PM

I agree, nice team win.

Too bad when we lose it never seems to be a team loss.

The_Philster
12-05-2004, 08:00 PM
I agree, nice team win.

Too bad when we lose it never seems to be a team loss.
of course not, the QB is always to blame

Philagape
12-05-2004, 08:16 PM
The point of this thread is made. Some people just can't do it.

elguapo79
12-05-2004, 08:27 PM
He was GREAT today! :)

Anyone want to calculate his QB rating for today's game?

It's fun; give it a try.

http://www.primecomputing.com/javaqbr1.htm

att: 19 comp: 30 yards: 277 TD: 4 INT: 0

Armpalm Ali Musch
12-05-2004, 08:30 PM
I'll say it...

Drew Bledsoe had a really good game today.

He found recievers downfield, ran the offense well in the hurry-up, controlled the game pretty well, converted alot of big 3rd downs, found ways to score and move downfield with a ton of penalties against him. I think any game where Bledsoe has had like an 8+ yard gain the Bills have won.

The negatives I saw was him holding the ball for a really long time on some plays and still bouncing around in the pocket. I didn't like the fact that he was lead blocking on the reverse. I give him a C- on his quality of passes today too.

Charlieguide
12-05-2004, 08:46 PM
I can't believe you guys can't keep your mouths shut for one thread. Say it somewhere else, if you have to bash him. This thread was started simply for some optimism. It's funny, really, that you'll praise everyone but Drew after a win, and criticize only him after a loss. Shows how much you understand the game, really.

For my part, I think Drew's numbers were stellar this week. The Dolphins have one of the best defenses in the league, especially vs. WR scoring. The entire team contributed to a stellar day by Bledsoe.

:up: :bf1: :party: :clap: :dance: