PDA

View Full Version : Ok, since noone else will... I will ask

Pride
12-05-2004, 04:35 PM
The Dolphin O is not exactly good!

They demolished the Bills D today in the air! No way should we have +6 in the tunover category and have a game come down to the final minutes!

This could, and probably should have, gone the other way!

No pass rush, too much zone, not enough bump and run... what was up?

Iehoshua
12-05-2004, 04:36 PM
If you subtract one of our turnovers, it may have indeed went the other way. This is nothing new as our D has shown problems on the road before. That's where I see the biggest factor, not an excuse, just the only explination I can devise...

Jayhawk
12-05-2004, 04:36 PM
they were too cocky today.

honey
12-05-2004, 04:43 PM
How many ints did we get? :huh:

I tend to agree, somewhat, but we did get a bunch of turnovers, too. :smile:

The_Philster
12-05-2004, 04:45 PM
How many ints did we get? :huh:

I tend to agree, somewhat, but we did get a bunch of turnovers, too. :smile:
5 :drool:

Drewpac
12-05-2004, 04:45 PM
For some reason our D always seems to be on its heels on the road. They usually start out poor in the first half and then toughen up as the game progresses (Ravens, Oak, Jets games). The only difference today was that they started out extraordinarily poorly (sort of like the Pats game).

honey
12-05-2004, 04:46 PM
5 :drool:
And weren't they PRETTY? :up: :dance:

The_Philster
12-05-2004, 04:48 PM
And weren't they PRETTY? :up: :dance:
Yeah...but it shoulda been 6...Pierson was feeling sorry for Feeley so he dropped his at the end :mad:

Tatonka
12-05-2004, 05:12 PM
we got 7 turnovers.. but they racked up tons of points on us...

i think the main problem was the lack of adjustments..

clements should have been on chambers the whole time..

Crisis
12-05-2004, 05:18 PM
We gave up all the points because its a Bills organization secret to make Feeley look good in a game (without actually blowing the game) so the Dolphins can play him for 3 more years and realise what a mistake he is.

mchurchfie
12-05-2004, 06:13 PM
Like I always said and STILL maintain...our defense is overrated. They give too many big plays at the worst times. Our biggest problem is still lack of a good passrush. They made Feeley:loser: look like an All-Pro today...I don't care how many turnovers we got today.:cynic:

Devin
12-05-2004, 06:25 PM
Turnovers aside we got lit up.

unpaid_bills
12-05-2004, 06:37 PM
This was a strange game. The D gave up some HUGE pass plays. Then they make 5 picks and take one back to the house. Plus a 104yd kick off return. Miami played a nice game and had some nice plays. The Bills stepped up and made adjustments in the second half.

They got the W thats all that matters at this point

helmetguy
12-05-2004, 06:58 PM
I noticed we weren't playing a lot of press on the WRs again today, like Miami was. However, unlike Miami, when WE play press, we get a lot of Illegal Contact or Defensive holding calls against us. So I guess it works out. We had enough ****ty calls go against us as it was.

Mahdi
12-05-2004, 07:11 PM
This game doesent take anything away from how good our defense is...it was just one of those games ....the positive is that the offense picked up the slack for them and when the D needed to they came up with the plays. Baltimore was lit up for 453 toal yards today by Cincinnati ...doesnt mean they are overrated.

Mahdi
12-05-2004, 07:14 PM
Like I always said and STILL maintain...our defense is overrated. They give too many big plays at the worst times. Our biggest problem is still lack of a good passrush. They made Feeley:loser: look like an All-Pro today...I don't care how many turnovers we got today.:cynic:
I definitely agree there though...we need a better pass rush...